Reply Questing HQ
no mules!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riding in the mist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:51 am
hey, I keep reading "no mules" what does this mean?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:29 pm
as near as i can tell, a "mule" is a spare account that you use only for a) gathering more gold or b) accessing a specific function like posting in the herd's forum for your herd.
i could be wrong of course. but its mainly separate from your main one and used for a different purpose.

D  

magnadearel

Riding in the mist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 pm
thanks! now for our Questing! I would love for you and me to get a soquili what kind do you want? I was scetching a couple and I think the lighter colors look nice with dark mains and tails. I think they show up better I love the patterns on some of them such as the tribel one. what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:27 am
my appologies for not responding sooner.... *blinks* are you talking about co-owning a soquili or that you get one bout the time i get one?
i tend to like the darker colors myself, black/ blood reds/ golds, but all the soquili are pretty. yeah i like the special tribal patterns too *has yet to find a soquili she doesnt like lol*
if you want to click here you can see what soquili colors i want. the first 5 are kalona soq, and i would really like to get them made before i do much else. i also have a 6th which is a flutter/wind cross.
i've a fun plot planned out once i can get my kalona herd made and i was gonna include my flutter/wind in it. it would be great if you wanted to make a brother or sister to my flutter/wind. they wouldnt have to look like a humming bird.... be funny if yours looked more like a normal flutter dont you think?  

magnadearel

Riding in the mist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:10 pm
I had'nt thought of co-owning. you are very good at speaking and have a great imaganation. where as I am slow with not much of one. we could co own if you wanted and you could RP. I'm not very good at it. what do you think? I like the dark colors too but I was noticing that they don't show up very nicely on my computer. maybe that is just mine. let me know  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 pm
*smiles* Thank you, though I don't always feel I'm good at speaking. *shakes head* I do not think you are slow. As for imagination... would you not have put that wonderful angeni soq up in your quests?
I would be honored to co-own with you, but *grins* how about I help you with your RP? You can only get better if you try at it. Plus I can coach you while we wait for it.
Why not design one then for us to work together on? For my part, I will suggest metalic colors. Gold being my favorite; could have silver too. *smiles* Other than that, since your going to be rping him or her you should decide breed and what not.
I'm flattered that you'd let me rp, but I would really like my herd before I take on extra soq to rp.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 pm
I thought I remembered this place. Look here
I noticed this awhile back when I first started. If you want to post our soq here then I could help you with rping. *giggles* this would also help us reach 1000 posts. What do you think?  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games