Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls {Loveless} ((Needs People!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's ready for a class restart?
  +1
View Results

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:53 pm
User Image
That which doesn't kill me,

X people
What if you met this stranger with the same exact name as yours? Claiming that you belong with them, and that an organization with Fighters and Sacrifices are after you? Would you believe them? Would the mark on your both of your bodies be proof enough for you? Or would you have to be in your first spell battle to fully understand?

In these battles only your wits can save you. Your spells that can create restrictions, total restriction is how you win. Dreams or nightmares, creatures of reality or their wildest dreams; scaring them is how you win. How do you fight? What spells will you use? Will you spare your enemies or kill them? It's truly your Sacrifice's choice. As a Fighter you have to obey every word that comes out of your Sacrifice's mouth. To you, your sacrifice is your god, your ruler, and your safety. Without a sacrifice, could you really be whole? Could you really fight to your best?

Your spells are for restraint, physical damage, or defense. The Sacrifice takes the damage for the Fighter. While the Fighter obeys the Sacrifice's attack strategies, but you do still have your own thought process. You can disobey. With a slight cost in the end, you might have put your sacrifice in harms way. Sometimes Sacrifices get too emotionally or physically disabled in battle, it's their job to think. Will you Fight? Or will you run? It's all up to you.

Will you join in this strange world? Or will you leave someone without a partner? Fighter or Sacrifice, its up to you.

The order:
~Welcoming
~Rules
~Teams
~Character Skeleton

Will make me stronger.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:55 pm
User Image

Rules:
1.) We hope that you stay active, if you are not active for two weeks without me know, you will be sent a warning. If you are not active for another week, you will be removed.

2.) Follow Gaia ToS.

3.) We expect literacy. We know everybody is not perfect on spelling or even has spell check, but no text speak in roleplaying at all. We not will allow one-liners either, due to we are a literate guild. Minimum post is five sentences. We understand writer's block, but it's not that hard to sum up a paragraph.

4.) Since we may have a younger audience and due to Gaia rules, keep everything PG-13. Romance is allowed, whether it be heterosexual or homosexual, just keep it appropriate. I don't want it to go far and no cybering

5.) Respect the rules, you don't? Warning and then a ban if it happens again.

6.) Have fun and be respectful.

7.) Since this is the New Beginning of Loveless, we do not have the main characters avaliable. If you must have a cannon, please make sure that you already have both characters and send it by me first. I will consider it and maybe add it to the names. Also, if you have another name you wish me to add, please run it by me first. I love new names, but there are other names already put up. Please fill these names before you take any other.

8.) Since I hope that this will be a large area, when you do post, please put your name above your post. It will make it easier for everyone to know who's on what team. Pictures are optional. Use if you want, but keep them reasonable. No page stretching.

8a.) Plain pictures do NOT count as your team's name. Forgive this, but it has appeared to me that I don't think I have made this clear. Please use some form of team name. Plain pictures do NOT count.

9.) You may not have a complete team to yourself. If you wish to make a NPC, neutral played team, then feel free to do so. Just run it by me first.

10.) Post your favorite food in the title so that I know you read the rules.

11.) If I am absent, non-responsive or have posted that real life has gotten in my way, Nileregwen DoUrden and Autumn (aka Miss Wonderland) will be there to help you.

The order:
~Welcoming
~Rules
~Teams
~Character Skeleton

Will make me stronger.

User Image  

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image

Team Roster:
This is where the team rooster is filled out. The true names that are colored have been filled. Teams without the colors are teams needed. Please fill up the teams before asking me for more names. For our well being, especially since this is a new kind of Loveless, we have taken out all of the cannons. If you must have a cannon, please make sure that you already have your partner, if not, I cannot except you. The team names will be in the color used for your characters. That is also a must. Each team must have an agreed color to use through out the roleplay.

Five teams per side.

۞ Devoted ۞
"Devoted unto death and beyond."
~Fighter: Emi ( Kash-chan )
~Sacrifice: Youko ( Anima )

۞ Dreamless ۞
"We fall into slumber but are never graced with dreamed filled nights."
~Fighter: Kino ( Blessed )
~Sacrifice: Aya ( Kana )

۞ Careless ۞
"We care and act as we see fit, to show our careless wit."
~Fighter: Shun ( Blessed )
~Sacrifice: Fuki ( Kana )

۞ Breathless ۞
"Become Breathless when our words reach you."
~Fighter: Air ( Myth )
~Sacrifice: Lark ( Zeli )

Ѧ Fearless Ѧ
"To fear the name, is to fear life itself."
~Fighter: Jin ( Nil )
~Sacrifice: Azreal ( Death )

Ѧ Relentless Ѧ
"Relentless to survive, Relentless to protect-- Relentless in life."
~Fighter: Rauko ( Death )
~Sacrifice: Hisa ( Kash-chan )

Ѧ Sleepless Ѧ
"Tremble, and fall into a sleepless slumber."
~Fighter: Ururu ( Blink )
~Sacrifice: Kichi ( Wiccan )

Ѧ Endless Ѧ
"Welcome to our endless nightmare."
~Fighter: Verikai ( Autumn )
~Sacrifice: Saito ( Blink )

Ѧ Colorless Ѧ
"There is merely black and white, truth and lie, wrong and right."
~Fighter: Ikki ( Myth )
~Sacrifice: Nisuke ( Ebony )

ʢ Mirthless ʡ
"We are those who take the joy from the joyful."
~Fighter: Uki ( Magna )
~Sacrifice: Setsuna ( Autumn )

ʢ Ruthless ʡ
"This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it."
~Fighter: Shuichi ( Taru )
~Sacrifice: Ryoji ( Nil )

ʢ Heartless ʡ
"Expect no mercy from the Heartless."
~Fighter: Azalen ( Death )
~Sacrifice: Noriko ( Nil )

ʢ Shameless ʡ

~Fighter: Katsune ( Ebony )
~Sacrifice:
======
Other Characters:

ʢ Gin ( Nil ) ʡ -- Solo Switch
ʢ Mal ( Death ) ʡ -- Solo Fighter
Ѧ Izumi ( Kash-chan ) Ѧ -- Solo Fighter

======
NPC (Neutral Played Characters)

Ѧ Foundless: Ѧ
"Unable to be fully found, Foundless in an never ending circle."
~Fighter: Sailo
~Sacrifice: Maki

۞ ۞=Light
Ѧ Ѧ=Neutral
ʢ ʡ = Dark Team
Solo = Single
Switch = Undefined, neither Fighter nor Sacrifice but both
~~~~~~

The order:
~Welcoming
~Rules
~Roster
~Character Skeleton

Will make me stronger.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image

This is the character skeleton. What is in brackets, please follow but to not keep there. They are to help you fill this out. Please follow this and add in any other thing that you need to in the Other Information. Thank you. If you do not have a partner just yet, choose a color that you will be using. For someone who is coming into a team, please talk to the fighter/sacrifice and get things straight between you two. Thank you.

Needed for teams: Location of name, agreeable, color, age, team quote
No more Neutral.

Please use these if you are going to have pictures. This is a must.[imgleft]For the fighter[/imgleft] [imgright]For the sacrifice.[/imgright]
[b]Gaia name:[/b] (Your nickname goes in here)
[b]Literatacy:[/b] {What are you? Ei: Semi-literate, Literate, Advance}
[b]Character name:[/b] {First and last}
[b]True Name:[/b] {Sleepless, relentless, that kind of name}
[b]Location of Your Name:[/b] {Where is your name located?}
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (16-23)
[b]Sacrifice/Fighter:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Ears?:[/b] {Simple, yes or no}
[b]Alliance:[/b] {Good, Evil}
[b]Color[/b] {Team color}
[b]Biography:[/b] {Two paragraphs or more with five or more sentences in each.}
[b]Personality:[/b] {A few sentences please.}
[b]Orientation[/b] {gay, bi, straight}
[b]Relationship:[/b] {Seme, uke, seke}
[b]Other Information:[/b] { Anything else we should know about this character? }
[b]Description:[/b] { Detailed written description or picture, please. Also, if your character has ears, describe them if they aren't in the picture}

The order:
~Welcoming
~Rules
~Teams
~Character Skeleton

Will make me stronger.

User Image  

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:02 pm
News!

For those who have already joined, please look here. This is where all of the important information goes such as certain people leaving or a new plot twist. This is also where changes will be posted, like a new rule, or something that I would like you all to fill out.

Thank you for joining folks!

===~~~===~~~===

Update: Say congrats to the following for not only helping me in time of need but supporting and taking care of things while I was gone. They have been both given title of mod of the thread, my right and left hand helpers. If I am non-responsive and a problem happens, one of these two fine people shall be there to help. Nil and Autumn have both been wonderful from the beginning, please do keep up the good work you two!

News: We need a few more teams! Come on, we can get there! Invite those who you know like the anime!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:03 pm
Team profiles are now located here.

Need Spell battle help? Do not fear! Here's the example all students should watch. :3

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:04 pm
For now

One fighter ( s ) needed.
One sacrifice ( s ) needed.

Teams wanted. Toss out ideas people.

We need more Light and Dark teams people!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:05 pm
--Relentless-- Forever Unyielding

"Do you think any one will come today?" A soft voice stated, coming from the windowsill. What seemed like a young man looked out of the window, unruly brown hair reflecting light from the sun as light brown eyes glittered from it, looking out of the window. Looking into the room, this man could see a single desk in the center of the room. Paper was stacked all over the surface, neatly however, unsigned paperwork. It was not something anyone needed to start on anytime soon and was for all of this school year as well.

The office was comfortably furnished in dark oak, an overhead light and fan fixture turned on low. A computer screen faced towards the window, but in direct line with the black door. Words were on the patterned mirror, but were backwards. Towards the left, a dark couch rested, on it the other that rested in this room. Black hair was tousled over the arm of the couch was the bootless feet were propped up on the back of the couch. A book was being read, the sound of paper turning sounding every few minutes. "Maybe. We will never know. What happens happens." The pair was comfortable where they rested, soft music playing from the opposite side where the couch was. There was a rather large book shelf, in the center of the case was a medium sized music player, playing classical Japanese music.

On the floor, a nice dark blue carpet rested, giving the area a nice color. It was a large room, but filled with items such as collectible tigers and wolves, pictures hung on the wall displaying these two creatures and other scenic sights. It was a comfortable room, for even a school. It was a private room for these two, these two so called teachers of the place. It was a large school holding many such teachers, yet these two taught something special. They were the teachers that taught the students who came through here how to fight. One was a sacrifice, and the other was a fighter. They weren't of the same team, but they made a strong team for teaching.

"Re, come on, its time to get ready. We got a long day ahead of us. Don't forget, we have something to do tonight." The male stated, getting down from his spot. Hearing the book close, the lighter haired male knew that his friend was getting up.

"Don't you forget, Ru, you know I don't pay enough attention to remember that kind of stuff. Yep, their names were nearly the same giving the almost the exact nickname, just a letter change. Grabbing their coats, the two headed away from the desk.

On the desk, a cherry oak name board held two names: Azreal and Rauko. The names of the two that just left the nice looking, and expensive, desk. Soon, the sound of a door closing signaled that the two had finally left the room. There was something written on that door, remember? If one read it, they wouldn't understand anything on it unless they knew the teachers or were in their class.

"Relentless-- Forever unyielding
Fearless-- Forever carefree"

Fighter and sacrifice of a different name, teachers of both.

--Fearless-- Forever Carefree

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:01 am
Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? HELLO?! ANYONE?! Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:19 am
(I'm not joining, Just saying you gotta give it a day or two to get some interest. Especially if it's a game so specific as loveless. If you find any players outside of the Guild and you'd like me to invite them, please feel free to just send me a PM with the names. ^^)  

Syntria
Crew

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:26 pm
{Thank you for letting me know. I just received a pm about a possible joiner, and hope that I will get more soon. I do believe I have some people who would like to join, and will see if I can get their names for you.}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:44 pm
Kichi Mahiko †† sleepless ††

User Image
Kichi came home, holding his perfect test scores in his hand. He was sure that, this time, his parents would be happy with him. This time for sure they would smile, or tell him good job... he hoped. When he went in, he saw his parents reading, sitting on the sofa. He came in cautiously, setting down the test scores for them to see.

They glanced at the scores, then returned to reading, barely giving any indication that they even noticed that they were amazing, near impossible scores to get on the tests. Kichi's ears lowered some sadly as he walked up to his room. He sighed as he looked around at the blue and green walls, the neat and orderly desk, the well made bed, and shelves showing awards he'd received for perfect attendance and for good grades. His parents never showed up to see him receive them, but he kept them anyway.

It was always the same. No matter what he did. They didn't even smile for him during holidays, when they unwrapped the gifts he'd tried to find for them.
He sighed and looked out his window at he sunset. No one would ever be happy about what he did. Even his teachers didn't seem to care that he had amazing marks in their classes, and were always there early to help out. He brought his knees to his chest, his tail curling around him as he sat there on his bed.

As the sun set and night came, he got ready for bed, brushing his teeth and changing into his pajamas, curling up under the blankets. 'I wish I could make someone happy...' He thought before drifting into a light sleep.

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The large house was empty, all but a Nineteen year old and a few maids laying about the bottom floor. They were attending to the chores and the food that the young master would soon be give. He was being lazy of course, his head still tucked neatly under the several black pillows that he slept with. His purple blanket covering him up to his shoulders as his pale eyes remained closed. His fingers curled against his chest as small beads of sweat formed atop the rim of his head. His pale lips parted as small struggled breaths eased lightly past his lips. He looked like he was struggling to breath, almost like something was holding his neck tightly. His fingers came up and gripped at the air before his eyes shot open with a small scream of agony past the male's lips as he forced himself up with a speed that caused him to feel a huge wave of dizzy nature ease over him. He moaned as he glanced at the clock. He still had some time before his classes. Yanking himself from the comfort of the bed he walked towards the bathroom staggering as small black spots clouded his vision and his head. His lips parted and a small grumble past them. Since his mother had passed away this was his wake up call.

Flicking the light of the bathroom on his pale eyes slowly adjusted to the new light intake. He blinked as he turned on the fan and walked over to the half bath. He turned on the cold water and removed the night pants and boxers he had been wearing. Taking one more glance in the mirror he walked into the bathroom closing the dark purple curtain behind him. Stepping into the cold water he sighed as he closed his eyes, letting the liquid wash over him easing the stress that his nightmare had driven to the surface. His lips parted taking in small sips of water like a kitten lapping at a bowel of milk. The markings all over his body pulsed as he let out a small groan. He knew his sacrifice was close but he couldn't find him. Wrapping his arms around his chest he gripped the side of his ribs and looked out at the curtain madly. Why couldn't he find this person. It was his other half, he knew there was a connection but he couldn't tie it in for sure. He fell on empty leads every time he tired looking. It was like fate was teasing him with the ideal of a real name and another part of him that he needed to find. Growling he washed his figure, he loved the smell of vanilla it was easing for him. It made his emotions calm no matter how enraged he had been before.

Finishing his shower rather quickly after he finished washing his figure he grabbed a pale white towel and wrapped it around his waist. He walked into his room and on his bed laid a uniform. He sighed as he slipped the towel form his waist and paced across his room grabbing all the needed items before he changed into the uniform. After he was dressed he grabbed the blow dryer, finishing his ready off with a little gel he walked downstairs and into the large dining area. His eyes fell on the several maids who bowed and said their morning greetings. He had grown used to the ordeal as time pasted. He had almost forgotten his life in the apartments, almost. He still remembered his room, and his parents bedrooms. He picked odd things to remember about the past. Taking his seat he opened the small silver platter and started eating the meal.

For the morning it was an odd meal, it was fish, eggs, and milk. Of course no one complained about his odd eating, they just made the food that was requested of them. Like lifeless dolls, like himself. He was a puppet to the man who would be his "master" he would be the battle slave for this person. His other half. He sighed as that sentence ran through his head, he didn't like the idea that he needed someone else to complete himself. It felt wrong to him like a sick joke of Slave and Master. This time it wasn't a joke it was his role. He was the slave of this situation. He glanced down at the food before him, the fork bending slightly in his fingers as it was replaced he sighed and finished eating.

Downing his milk he walked towards the large oak doors. Grabbing his pale tan shoulder bag he stuffed the last of his study items inside before he bowed and excused himself. Walking down the cobblestone path way to the street he started his morning hike to the high school that was only a fourteen minute walk on a slow day, and Seven on a good day. Today was a slow day, and times wasn't important. He was the ruler of his classes, his money and life talked for him. He just needed to show up, He glanced around watching the Mother's and children walking together. His chest tightened as he continued his silent walk to the hell hole of education. His fingers lightly tapping his sides to the smooth melody that eased from the white headphones his lavender hair hid.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 pm
{Nice posts both of you, I really will enjoy roleplaying with you. Sadly, I really don't have anything to do with my two characters unless I want to have them just talking to each other. So, if you would like, how about posting like they were at school, or something like that so we could get this going. How does that sound?

Sorry, but I am a bit bored, nothing to do really.}

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:53 pm
Kichi Mahiko †† sleepless ††

User Image Kichi yawned as he woke up before dawn, as always. He got up and picked out his clothes, laying them neatly on his bed before going to take a shower, making sure to groom his tail and ears as well. Once he got out from under the steaming water, he wrapped a towel around himself and went back to his room. As he dried off, he made sure to get behind his furry ears, not liking the slim feeling that occurred whenever he missed a spot.

Getting dressed, he studied for a half hour, ate, and then left for school. As he walked, he could hear the wind stirring the leaves, bringing the smell of smog. He wrinkled his nose a little but continued forward until he reached the high school. As usual, people tripped him or picked on him, though he ignored them. If picking on him made them happy, well, who was he to interfere? As he got to his class, he sat down and looked out the window, already knowing that no one would talk to him or sit by him.

He was still very early to class, so only a few students were in, all sitting behind him and throwing pieces of paper and erasers at him. He continued to ignore them and kept looking out the window. he was miserable here. No one liked him, no one appreciated tat he tried so hard... no one cared about what he did. He knew all of this, but he always hoped that someone would appreciate him. It was sort of like the new mar on his shoulder: sleepless. He wouldn't rest until he found someone who could be proud of him, who could care.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff