Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!
Drakie Cakie's Yaoi Bakery! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I sort of want to jump him.
  But his dad's in the kitchen like, two feet away, and might not approve. :<
View Results

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 am
Some of those that burn crosses

. . .
User Image
biggrin Welcome to my hang-out thread! I'm Drake short for Draconis but everyone calls me Drake, affectionately called Drakie Cakie, and I run the RP forum with an iron fist! *shake fist* twisted So now I'm going to talk about myself.

As I said, my name is Drake. I am a boyyyy from Texas, and I love yaoi more than most things. I might be going to Yaoi Con next year, which would KICK a**, but otherwise I hit up conventions in Texas every year. I have curly red hair and many piercings. I have two dogs, Baby and Tinkerbelle, a boston terrier and a puggle. I actually don't like anime or manga very much, unless it's yaoi/shounen-ai. xD Otherwise I get annoyed because it's usually obscenely predictable.

I like my yaoi in all shapes in sizes, except for Bara. Ugh. I dun like my mens to look like bears. :< Unlike Cookie, I actually adore pretty bishie boys. Though I hate insta-romance. Just add water, and presto! It's like a chia pet!

Anyway, I'm at my boyfriend's house right now and am staring at the back of his head as I type. :] COME HANG OUT WITH ME. I LIKE TALKING TO PEOPLE. : DDD
. . .

a
re the same that hold office.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:37 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

*waves frenetically*
Hi Drakie! surprised heart How's life?

mad I have an...acquaintance who tried to make me read bara. He thinks it's the same as yaoi. I was just like nooo, dude, nooooooooooo. *cringe* Those images still haunt me.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:22 pm
OMG! I didn't know you had a boston terrier too (or if I did I totally forgot >_>)! They're the awesomest dogs EVER!

*spams*

User Image

These are our two. The white one is Scutter, she's twelve years old and deaf. The pouty one is my baby, Niku. heart

Anyway, I didn't say I liked Bara, just men xd Like, people who actually have pubic hair. Yaoi tends to age them down to some magical age where they look eternally 16 or something. And I can only ship so many teens before I feel like a perv. I mean, I am a perv but...yeah.

I dunno if I'll be at Y-con this year. *looks at finances and winces* but if I am, I'm gonna put a leash on you and drag you around xd Not really. I'm not one of those obnoxious fangirls, but there are plenty of them at the con. eek

Now post a picture of your doggies so I can squee more. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 pm
Zomg I want your dog. It is so cute! Can I has it?  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm
Nooooo, she's mine. I'll fight to the death for her. *glomps puppy* She's my little snuggle butt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:37 pm
I'll give you this lucky penny I found! It's Canadian and has a bit of gum stuck to it but...  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 pm
Noooo. But you can have my nephew dog. He's a Boston Terrier and he looks like a hell hound with bug eyes and he has nonstop energy and is annoying! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:51 pm
I has enough normal dogs, thanks for the offer though.

On a different note, the new carpet my grandparents put into the basement seems to be the No Mans Land of insects. There always seems to be some ant or spider (that's an insect, right?) slowly dying on it.

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 pm
lol hi drakie! spiders are arachnids and ants are insecta i believe. go no mans land carpet!!! whoo hoo!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Augh, I hate spiders. well, in Jewellery and art etc. they're cool but I'd like them to be quite dead. Arachnid is a nice word...
Carpet=pure evil. In Australia, bugs and spiders always made it into my room ;_; And then they'd lurk deep in the jungle of carpet fibre, waiting for me to drop my guard...and then lunge!
The memories, they haunt me.

Speaking of dogs...my family might be getting one. My dad wants a dachshund, to go hunting with...but I want a burmese cat =<
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm
Mm, we have two dogs and a cat... My dad keeps joking about drowning Claudia Hoover Octopus Smith, the cat. It's getting a little worrying at this point. DDD:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 pm

D: t-that's pretty awful...
lol, my little brother's crab escaped the tank and died while he was away. My mom and I went and bought a new one to replace it...we're not gonna tell him it's a different crab. He'd threaten to commit suicide (again) if he knew xD
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:00 pm
eek Commit suicide over a crab? Those things hardly live that long, totally not worth committing suicide over. Now a polar bear on the other hand...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:03 pm

yeah...my little brother's a total drama queen, always has been. A week or so ago he said he wanted to die and asked things like "why do I always have bad luck!?" because he was supposed to do the dishes. He ran away, tried to escape in an inflatable rubber boat, but it sank...and I ended up doing the dishes for him. *disdainful headshake* My parents sort of failed in raising their children. Thank god I let the internet take care of me instead.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:10 pm
That...that doesn't even sound like a real story! HOW ARE YOU STILL SANE?! Living with people like that you'd have to go nuts too or something eek  
[Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games