Submit

Lady Lissalynn

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm

So today I went to see it and I thought it rocked. I loved it.
Of course when Dumbledore dies in the the end it was sad and everything...And the girl they got to play Lavender was a ditz in a way. I couldn't really stand her much.

What did you guys think of it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:29 pm
I cried when Dumbledore died. Something about everyone raising their wands in silent tribute really moved me. I think the Lavender girl should have bent the spoon when she was glaring at Ron over their break-up. Other than that, it disappointed me. I felt like there was too much of the romantic relationship building and not enough action. I loved seeing Bellatrix, though, she's amazingly awesome!  

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

Idark Core

Aged Sophomore

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:45 am
does anyone have the harry potter mp3 music theme song
i like to collect the music theme  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:07 am
I liked the movie though personally i felt that it went to fast. It seemed to be more about the romantic relationships instead of harry and dumbledor trying to stop voldelmort witch is kind of new. It was a little let down but over all the movie was pretty good  

kingautum

evill angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:26 am
sweatdrop hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:31 am
It wasn't bad... but I wish the would go back to including the actual universe of Harry Potter, I found that much more interesting than the plot whee  

Velloria

Doting Master

LabTechZ003
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:01 pm
I did enjoy it quite a lot. It did bother me, however, that the screenwriter felt it necessary to insert Hermione into scenes she was not normally in. I am fairly sure that Steven Kloves is actually a Harry Hermione shipper. He at least is a Hermione fan.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:01 am
User Image

I loved it! ^^ Yes it was very sad when Dumbledore died. sad I cried, too. T~T And don't get me wrong here, but Draco just keeps getting sexier with every movie. ;P God Tom Felton is like a god in real life. heart I could stare at him all day and....... oh hi! ^//^;; But seriously, he's like.... 100x hotter than Robert Edward whatever, that Twilight guy. xP

Kahani x Kitty

Predestined Citizen

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 am
Of all the movies so far its at the bottom of the list. The whole movie seemed rushed, and spent to much time on the romance of the characters. Not to mention i was a little pissed that Dumbledore's funeral was cut from the movie and the small battle that takes place after the death-eaters start their retreat. I still cried a little when Dumbledore died, did so when i was reading the book. I really hope they follow the book more while making both parts of Deathly Hallows.  
Music / Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games