Submit

SEROSIN

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:23 am
Hey what's up, I've been a member for a while but haven't posted. I just got a new computer after a few years and getting back to gaia.
I'm Jae Hyuk So, nice to meet you yo. I'm 23 and live in New York City. I'm Korean, born in Seoul, raised in L.A. But still KOREAN!
I like breakdancing, street cars, Ramen and Korean food, wow sounds stereotypical.
I don't like AZN posers, like people other than Asians that act Asian. I don't like stuck-up people including azns that are to good for anyone else outside our race, and materialistic people. Dude news flash you can't carry your sh*t with you to the afterlife.

I'm here to meet people and hangout maybe accomplish a role-play or two. Want to be my friend?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

이봐 무슨 일이야,하지만 잠시 동안 회원 봤는데 게시하지 않았습니다. 난 그냥 몇 년 후 새 컴퓨터를 가지고 다시 가이아를 받고있다.
내가 그래서 당신을 만나는 건 참 좋은 재 요 혁입니다. 난 23 일, 뉴욕 시티에 살고있다. 나는 서울에서, 라하지만 아직도 한국에서 태어난 제기 한국어 해요!
난, 와우 스테레오 사운드 거리 대,라면과 한국 음식, breakdancing처럼.
AZN 포저 난 마음에 안 드시는 아시아 아시아인이 아닌 다른 사람처럼 행동했다. 내가 마음에 안 붙어 - 밖에서 다른 사람이 우리가 경쟁하는 azns 등 좋은 사람, 그리고 사람들이 물질적. 인마 뉴스 저세 * T는 당신과 당신의 sh를 운반할 순 플래시.

내가 여기 온 사람들을 만날 기회와 아마의 역할 - 재생하거나 두 가지를 달성 은신처. 내 친구가되고 싶어?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:58 pm
So when I joined I never had to answer any questions. I was just accepted. I figure that it would be good to be fair.
So these are posted on the home page:
1. Why do you want to join?

I joined to meet other asians on this website. There are a lot of pretenders and I've met plenty of whites or blacks hiding behind and Asian name. I mean I know we're awesome and all but what's wrong with being your own race??

2. What are your hobbies/interests?

I know it sounds stereotypical but, I love Korean food and Ramen (the real kind from the shops not instant there is a huge difference) I like to dance, I'm part of a Dance crew and I specialize in locking along with two others and the other two guys are BBoys. I can't help it, I'm not a car freak but I love the sounds of a modified car.

3. Did you read the rules, and do you promise to follow them?

Of course I did, why do you think I saw these questions?

4. (EXTRA CREDIT QUESTION) Want to tell us anything else?

I'm Korean smile I have Korean Pride. I'm not a computer junkie or anime junkie but this website seemed col back in the day I joined and has changed a lot. So now it's more fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

그래서 내가 어떤 질문에 대한 답변을 가진 적이 때에 합류했다. 난 그냥 받아들여졌다. 난 그게 공평하게하는 것이 좋다고 생각합니다.
그래서 이들은 홈 페이지에 게시되어있습니다 :
1. 왜 당신이 가입을 원하는거야?

나는이 웹사이트에 다른 아시아인 만나 합류했다. 거기에 가짜가 많이 있고 나도 많이 백인이나 흑인과 아시아의 이름 뒤에 숨어 만난 적이있다. 나는 우리 모두 뭐가 잘못인지 말은 끝내 자신만의 레이스를 당하고 있나??

2. 무슨 취미 / 관심이있다?

난 스테레오 들리겠지만, 저는 한국 음식과라면 가게에서 (진짜 같은 인스턴트 사랑에는 큰 차이가) 나는 춤을 좋아 알고, 내가 댄스 승무원의 한 부분이고 다른 두 사람과 함께 잠금 전문 그리고 다른 두 사람이 BBoys있다. 난 차를 괴물이 아니에요 어쩔 수 없다지만, 난 바뀌었 자동차의 소리를 사랑 해요.

3. 당신은 규칙을 읽고, 일을하고 당신을 그들을 따르도록 약속합니까?

물론 내가 왜이 질문을 본 것 같아요 짓을 한거야?

4. (엑스트라 크레딧 질문) 우리가 아무것도 말해 줄까?

난 한국어 biggrin 저는 한국 프라이드있다. 이 웹사이트에 합류 많이 바뀌가 다시 나는 하루에 열 듯 컴퓨터 마약 중독자 또는 마약 중독자 애니메이션하지만 아니에요. 그래서 지금이 더 재미 있어요.  

SEROSIN

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

i-AzianMusicDance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 pm
nice to meet you
I like korean music
oh and im filipino smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:40 pm