Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shhhhh! Secret Gift Giving!

Back to Guilds

A chairty//quest guild. Just come & hangout. Get some gifts! 

Tags: Quest, Chairty, Free art, Gifts, Gold 

Reply Quest//Wishlist's
Almost Completed. :) I will help also by donating. :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sugar272

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:11 pm
my dream avi is almost completed, thats good news, and I will start helping with your dream avi, but I gotta earn a lot of money first. My last items are angelic lace and winter rose... also the hardest one to get is the enchanted book which will take forever to get... please help by donating some gold. PM me if you want to donate, and I will gladly help you after this quest. Thanks soo much if you are willing to donate. Donaters will be added on my profile. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 am
sugar272
my dream avi is almost completed, thats good news, and I will start helping with your dream avi, but I gotta earn a lot of money first. My last items are angelic lace and winter rose... also the hardest one to get is the enchanted book which will take forever to get... please help by donating some gold. PM me if you want to donate, and I will gladly help you after this quest. Thanks soo much if you are willing to donate. Donaters will be added on my profile. smile

Hello! I want to help but all I can donate is 1000 gold... I'll send them to you by trade... sorry for the small amount...  

Schmoochie

sugar272

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:55 am
Schmoochie
sugar272

Hello! I want to help but all I can donate is 1000 gold... I'll send them to you by trade... sorry for the small amount...

Thanks for helping me. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 pm
i would help but im questing for 450,56,000 ;[  

naruto themed sexting

Fatcat

Lord VampireGodess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:02 pm
im questing animals or enchanted book. please help me i need it to complete my dream avatar  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 am
don't you hate it when you maKE A DREAM AVI AND WHEN YOU FINALLY GET YOU FIND something better well that happened to me sweatdrop soo i am getting new stuff i am saving up for suspenders  

XxDemonic_Kitteh13xX

hearts-of-an-angeL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:24 am
Miyzuki_13
OMFG PLEASE HELP I ONLY NEED 2,000 MORE GOLD I AM SERIOUS only 2,000 PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay~ cool, ur reaching ur dreams!!  
Quest//Wishlist's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff