Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
how too make an mmv?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pain the Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:42 am
i allwese wanted to make an mmv but i don't know how i don't even know how to make a vid. sad does anyone know?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:04 pm
Well, basically you need these components:

1. What kinda MMV you wanna make, there are 2 types which I call, real kinda music video(hard) and Lip Sync(Easy)

A. Real MV like is hard cause you have to get video recording software like Fraps, and most cost money, and/or the free version either has annoying watermarks and/or only lasts 5 min.s.

B. Lip Sync is easy because all you gotta do is get the songs lyrics, and feed them in one at a time and take screen shots.

2. With that said, both need 2 things, a song and and something to make everything come together. The song should be the easy part, but If you making a Real MV, you should listen to it, know all the parts, and make the video accordingly, not just a random collection of videos. Now for the program to make things come together, which as I just remembered would be considered Video Editing Software, if you have Windows XP, you already have a free Video Editing Program called Windows Movie Maker, which is not the greatest, but it is free and great to play around with.

3. If you are doing Real MV like(and I suggest you do, always better than simple lip Sync) Try Fraps, that program has never created much lag after I played around with the settings. Also Sony Vegas Pro or something is a much better Video Editing Program, but costs money(not sure if that's he name, you may wanna look up on youtube, most of the great MMV's say what programs it toke to make them.)

Hope this helps and if you do decide to make a MMV you decide to share it with us!  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Pain the Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:35 pm
o i have too pay if i use the better way at fraps.com xp (my parents will say no oh...) well ill give it a try mayebe sometime thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:19 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1EJrZRPrRw

That's what I used to record MapleStory a few days ago.
Doesn't lag MS for me and it works great.  

Zarow

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff