Big-Missy1114

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Medochan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 am
I heard that Daniel Radcliff ((Harry Potter, yo)) is slated to play L.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:15 am
Luna Pomegranet
I heard that Daniel Radcliff ((Harry Potter, yo)) is slated to play L.

No! Not Daniel! Anyone but him!!! Johnny Depp would be a better L... but he's too old. : (  

sugakoushi

Ozzyflsgirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 pm
*sob* No more Daniel Radcliffe! He's done far enough! They need someone different who can pull off the whole character, and I think that Daniel Radcliffe would NOT be a good L. They'd probably do better doing a role call and finding someone new.. a new face that looks a lot like L, instead of taking someone already famous and young and throwing them into a role they don't deserve.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:02 pm
I don't think that he would make a very good L. He just doesn't fit the character right.

Bah! And Zac Effron is everywhere. Not that he is a bad actor, he is just everywhere.
He is better than Daniel, though. The two of them do not even seem like the types to hang out or anything. I think they'd clash on screen.  

Fritessaus

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:35 pm
Fritessaus
I don't think that he would make a very good L. He just doesn't fit the character right.

Bah! And Zac Effron is everywhere. Not that he is a bad actor, he is just everywhere.
He is better than Daniel, though. The two of them do not even seem like the types to hang out or anything. I think they'd clash on screen.

yeah cause a guy who looks like he hasn't washed his hair in forever and just rolled out of bed plays mind games with a guy who's ego is bigger than his need for nice hair.
L and Light already clash. They aren't meant to be anything alike except for their intelligence and deductive skills. Dan and Zac would do a good job together, because they WOULD clash on screen. But Dan's voice is too high.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 am
johnny depp would be soooo good.
umm... maybe if we just aply A LOT of make-up.
if only he was 10 years younger or something like that.
umm... what about i give up i can't think of anyone.  

Gnostic Intolerant

kirii-ko

Tipsy Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 am
If you people were true deathnote and L fans you would say that an American Deathnote is just stupid. And lets face it if it does come out, it will be CRAP. Im sorry but, there is no way in H3ll that America can pull off a movie remake for Deathnote. And also they have already ruined so many great Japanese films, and I ask you why should this happen to Deathnote. crying

-L's only true fan...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:04 am
no... i agree death note in america would suck, but this is if they had to do it.  

Gnostic Intolerant

Lucy the lycan

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:55 am
wow really..if they do that I think I would hate the US even more..gah I need to get out of this country  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:30 pm
heart Maybe if the Japanese teams controlled production. I mean seriously, when something comes to America, suddenly we want to make 'our own version of the story' and basically that means we turn it into junk. One of two things pretty much happen here.

1: We censor, scrutinize, and edit whatever comes to America, until it no longer resembles the story we all love so much.

2: We make out own version, water it down, stage it for a general audience, and pretty much remove anything that gave it quality to begin with.

And why do we absolutely have to do this in America? Simply put, because of the 'general audience' criteria. Anything that doesn't fit into that criteria gets cut and replaced by something sub-standard. heart  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Marshmallow94

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 pm
i beg u, i really do! DO NOT MAKE ZAC EFFRON L or LIGHT!!!!!!!!!! i will hate the us soo much cause of it, anyway johnny depp would make a good L, thos hes old, also, why are they havin an american deathnote? its gonna suck and they'll probably change A LOT of the plot line.... im dreading it... crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:30 pm
So they are seriously making a American Death Note???  

Bayli Lewis

Akiko-chan13

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm
yep. It's been confirmed.
But it could end up not working out.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items