Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Shop Event Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 pm
I second:

-Music Genres (Black Metal, Jazz, Country, Blues, Rock, etc)
-Mythology  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:54 pm
-Bohemian Rhapsody

To elaborate: There are so many things that can be pulled from this song, it's not even funny. Nearly everyone knows about the song, and has heard it at least once. Plus, I think it'd be a fun challenge for the colorists.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 pm
I second: Music Genres, 80s cartoons (though I'll provide examples), mythology, and superheros

80s Cartoons I'd love to see:
-Jem and the Holograms
-Transformers (Soquili versions of them, obviously... not mech ponies. That'd be sadly horrific. xD; )
-G.I. Joe (maybe very appropriate with the new movie coming out?)
-Thundercats
-Dungeons and Dragons

I also think classical angels and demons would be neat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 pm
I'm not sure how many of these had already been suggested, but...

1. Weather
Soquili based off a storm would have dark clouds and lightning on its pelt and wild hair, as if its being blown around while Soquili based off a breeze would have blue skies with small streaks of white clouds on its pelt and messy but flowy hair? Something like that. xD Can be tied in with some natural disasters too, like hurricanes, tornadoes, water sprouts, hail? Or weird rainfalls from history, like raining frogs?
2. Extinct!
Basically, extinct animals/beasts/plants/insects such as (but not limited to) animals from the Jurassic period, Ice Age (the movie screwed up the time line), or even more 'recent' animals such as Dodos. Like the Masquerade event, it could be an adventure to the past!
*shot*
3. Emoticons
I guess burning_eyes will be quite difficult to achieve, but most of the emoticons can be unedited Soquili? It might make for a good, short event?
4. Ice Cream V2
Uh, kind of self explanatory.
5. Music Genres
Maybe give all of them a standard edit to show that they're from a special event? Like a mp3, headphones, ipod, etc? I would love to see this done some time!
6. Dessert/Snacks
There are millions and millions of cakes, sweets, ice cream, yogurt, other snacks in the world. I mean, you can even find Eel Ice cream in Japan. Or Seaweed Ice cream. xD

Uh, I love Mythology and ancient civilizations too. There's a lot to be done there!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 pm
First I thought of heaven and hell...

Maybe 7 gates of heaven and hell!

and another one inspired by my dad

Aliens/ beasts/ mutations from old horror movies!

you know the cheesey looking crazy monster creations so many of us love!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:54 pm
I second the avy Soq idea. Awesome idea.

I also love the mythology idea. Classic Roman, old school Norse, Egyptian, and even some Judeo-Christian characters would be pretty funny. god Soq ftw.

Storybook characters was also a great idea, whoever said it.

Disaster Soq RULE

And: Plant life. There are already some awsome plant themed Soq, but an event of them would be cool. Maybe a Flora-Fauna event?  

The Silver Falcon

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:09 pm
Ice Cream Soq V2.

Twisted Fairy tales/ Children Story Book Characters/ Nursery Rhymes.
Soquili based off fairy tales, children story book characters, and nursery rhymes that we grew up with and love so much but with a evil, and twisted appeal; like you never thought of them like this before. I think that would be pretty cool. Think to like something based off of what American McGee did with like Alice in Wonderland and how he made it all twisted and evil looking.

Music Genres
That would be nice to see different Soq based around all the different types of Music Genres there are.

Pastries
I like Sweeny's Cupcake idea. Maybe not only can there be Soquili based off of cupcakes but all all different sort of pastries like different cake designs and what not.

Masquerade
I liked how the Masquerade Soquili turned out and I think there should be more around. :]

Dog/Cat Breeds?
Perhaps there can have Soquili colored based after all the different dog/cat breeds there are in the world.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 am
I would LOVE to see a star wars mini-event. Avatar the last airbender would be epic for a mini event too.

I think the masquerade could be a yearly thing, and make it more RP oriented, kind of like a fairytale, where happily ever after the villain comes back?

I think candy, ice cream, sodas & sweets would make a killer event too~

-Loves the music genre idea.-

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 am
I would LOVE to see a star wars mini-event. Avatar the last airbender would be epic for a mini event too.

I think the masquerade could be a yearly thing, and make it more RP oriented, kind of like a fairytale, where happily ever after the villain comes back?

I think candy, ice cream, sodas & sweets would make a killer event too~

-Loves the music genre idea.-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 am
More!

- Now that we have cerynei, I'd love to see around Christmas the 8 reindeer. I think Rudolph has been taken, but that leaves Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. They would all look similar, but could have slightly different markings and harnesses. And I think it would be neat to give them edited antlers to look caribou antlers (even on the females!)

- The retired crayola colors. Let the colorists go wild and be "inspired" by these color names. They would obviously be the color, but what do they think of when you think of a "Raw Umber," "Maize," "Prussian Blue," "Indian Red," or "Flesh"?
(for example, "flesh" could be a Frankenstein like golem of different skintones)

- I'm not huge on the 80's nostalgia but since its been mentioned a lot I have to throw in my vote for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Muppets/Muppet Babies

- D&D (but not the TV show). Some wicked monster and dragon designs like the Beholder, Displacer Beast, etc.

- Tim Burton movies! Since I think enough characters from some of his bigger hits have been taken to make it difficult to make a "Nightmare Before Christmas" event, or something, using his whole pool of movies opens up a ton of unique characters.

- Past themes I still think we have room for more awesomeness: Carousel, Masquerade, My Little Pony

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:09 am
Hrmm, another random idea:

Tarot cards - so much imgry! I think there might be a couple tarot card soquili out there (Justice, for example) - but even just the major arcana have so much to pull from!

You could also integrate other "fortune telling" themes- Chinese I-ching, Futharkian runes, (hepatomancy XD *bricked* - or fortune telling through the reading of livers... or there are other "cut it open and see") - there are other things like drops of wax in water, tea leaves, crystal balls, etc.

Other ideas:
The works of Brian Froud - the fairy artist - has some really far out designs.

I love and 2nd the D&D theme XD

(And of course I love mythology, folktales and fairy tales).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:27 am
Please... no Skittles. sad I think we'd all much rather see something creative and original that HASN'T been done by everyone else!  

Three Tailed Fox

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:06 am
Three Tailed Fox
Please... no Skittles. sad I think we'd all much rather see something creative and original that HASN'T been done by everyone else!
-sighs-
Seconded.
And while were at it, can we rule out Lisa Frank?
That's pretty much every shops opening event.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:19 pm
    .:.Ice Cream V2

.:.Astronomy based Soquili
    (Gemini, Leo, Cancer, and so on)

.:.Plaid?
    Well, I like plaid and perhaps there can be Soquili based around plaid patterns and/ or could be wearing some sort of article with plaid designs in it.

.:.Classic Nintendo Characters
    Such as Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Toad , and so on

.:.90's Shows and Cartoon Characters
    I was a 90's child and since we already had an 80's event, why not a 90's? Perhaps there can be soquili based off of shows like The Powerpuff Girls, Power Rangers, Invader Zim and so on. ...Barney?

.:.Masquerade and Carousel based soquili
    Speaks for itself. I think there should be more of them around.

.:.Music Genres

.:.Bath and Body Sprays
    There are so many different types of body sprays out there and can give the colorist as much creativity as they want. (for example: A soquili based off the scent of Moonlit Path, Clean Cotton, White Citrus, and so on).

.:.Butterfly/Flowers
    Soquili colored after different butterflies and flowers.

.:.Mythological Creatures from other countries
    Perhaps Soquili based off of mythological creatures and found in myths from different cultures and countries.

.:.Cultural Soquili
    Soquili from all over the world. They can wear articles of clothing or be colored after something notable from the country. Along that line. (Japan based soq, German, Ireland, France, Finnish and so on.)

8-Bit Mosh Pit

Dawn Orchid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 pm
Hi I dont have a Soquili but I have been following for some time now and I think they are beautiful and unique and the owners are the coolest. Anyway I just wanted to say I think maybe Soquili that are based on ancient dieties, like Isis, Demeter, Zues, Posedion, Freja, Odin, Brighid, just my little idea. Brightest Blessings to you.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff