Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Shop Event Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 pm
-takes a really deep breath-
I know some of these may seem lame, and it may seem like I have an eating disorder, but I'ma ctually very thin for ny hight.
>>

Well, pop tarts has over 25 flavors, I I'm not sure if you've seen the commercial where every house turns into a different pop tarts flavor, but I thought those would be some really cute Soquili. I'll send you the link to that commercial as soon as I can find it...

I also have a fondness for cupcakes and have seen several that are just too pretty to be eaten, like there was a batch that was served at my sweet 16 that had frosting lace, and bows, and look just like fabric had been placed on the top, instead of frosting, and I almost couldn't eat it. Then I found out they were red velvet and, well... that was the end of my hesitation.

Also I've been pinging on Whinnie the Pooh, and I thought chracters from that movie, and other disney movies would be just adorable. Like, a Pooh Usdia, a Genie regular, Micky Mutant (or regular, but I just thought the ears were a must). That would be, beyond adorable, I thought.

I was also wtching Project Runway, and I thought about maybe having like a fashion show event, where each soquili is all dressed up, and there can be events where you design a set of clothes for your own Soquili for a prize. It doens't even have to be edited. Like maybe just earings, necklaces, and scarves that are "in" right now. Maybe just fashion colors corrdinated from this season. I'd be happy to do that research for the colorists.

Maybe a Tim Burton event. I've always had an affinity for his special brand of genius, in fact my parents' first date was when they went to see Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe you could do a bunch of cosplays, or even based off of his style.

Also I happen to love pie. And I was looking at Kat's pumpkin pie based mare, and U thought why not make some that are Cherry, Blueberry, even french silk, that would be tasty looking. You could expand that to the more exotic fuits, like Passion Fruit pie, Key lime, Lemon Merangue.

Then I was thinking about like a Flower Patch event too. Like compile a bunch of flowers that haven't been does yet (I know peony, Lycrios, and cherry blossom have been done) like violets, forget-me-nots, climbing roses, and bleeding hearts (That would make an AWESOME kalona), and even expand it into vegitation, like oak tree, maple trees, and berry bushes.

I was also thinking of a religions of the world, deal. Like hinduism, Wicca, Christianity, things like that. I coulde compile a list of religions as well. I'm already very interested in world religions, so I could also help out planning the event.

I would also like to see a planet event. (Let's not leave out Pluto) (Which would HAVE to be an usdia) I could also help with the events on this one, since space is another infatuation I have.

Also, ancient egypt / ancient cultures would be fun. Again, I could be of major help, since I ahve about fifty or so web pages on each culture from Messopotania, to American Indian.

And while procelain dolls freak me out to no end, and I'd never actually sleep with one in the room, some Soquili would be fabulous as dolls. With their lacy dresses, and bright eyes, delicate curls. I love looking at them, but, again, I'd never sleep in a room with them... this stems from when my brother was babysitting me and insisted on watching Chuckie... (crais)

I'd love to see an exclusivley flutter event. Of course, I'd understand if these were more expensive since they are to be considered rare. I was thinking they could be based on various fairies. I could provide EXCELLENT pictures of them, since my girl friend is OBSESSED with them.

Maybe even a music box event. I've seen some stunning music boxes out there. Once more, I'd be more than happy to help provide reference pictures of some more fantastic and / or simple ones.

I've also seen an increasing trend in song-based soquili. Maybe the colorists can take a few of thier favorite songs and make soquili out of them. For instence, I'm currently working on a soquili based on Across The Sky] by Emiliy Autumn. I know there's one based on a MCR song, called Bullet Through a Flock of Doves, and a few others.

I was also thinging that we could have a picnic themed event. Like a Checker board blanket based soquili, some soquili that look like watermelon, lemon aide, and other picnic foods, and even some that look like they're ready for a picnic.

Maybe some soda shop soquili. Old time foalts, malts, ice creams, and bar tenders who made them. Even some 50's kids who anjoy them. I think it'd be a nice blast to the past. And while were in the past, why not expand it to a sock hop / 50's event? Poodle skirts, greasers, and the like. Again, I'd LOVE to help with the referecnes.

I've also got an affinity for natural soquili too, so maybe we could have a zoo event. There could be RP contests about your perfect day at the zoo, funnyiest zoo stories, and stuff like that. I could build a list of naturals that haven't been done for this as well.

Disease cosplays, like both physical an mental. Insomnia, Schitzophrenia, Common Cold, Anxiety, Ebola, the Plague, Narcolepsy, and things like that. I have some ideas for jsut about every disease, so I can be help on that one too.

I know you did an event on victorian valentines, but what about victorian styles? Like the pin strpes, frills, tiny hats, and wonderful hair? Again, I can be of HUGE help, since I'm writting a book set in the Victorian Era.

A Mad Tea Party would also be fun. My cousin is have a tea party reception for her wedding, so I do have a BUNCH of tea pots and cups on file for references. Against common misconception, there are a bunch of VERY cool tea pots and cups, some are even really creepy, and I swear to god, Tim Burton had SOMETHING to do with them.

Hats are my favorite acessory, so why not have an event with Soquili and familiars based on hats? There are so many kinds, sun hets, fedoras, messenger hats, coyboy hats, top har, tri-corner hats, beanies, and even some based on animals, like my bst friends Panda Hat, which I have a picture of. We call him the Panda Man for it.

I've recently gotten into quilting too, and found TONS of great quilting designs, and some would make GREAT soquili. I have quite a few pictures on file for references. Most I could see being betique, or damask. In fact, why not expand this into just fabrics? That would be fun.

My mother collects Santas, and I was thinking that there are so many versions. She has a Noah's Arch, Patriot, Starry Night, Scottish, Traditional, and about thirty others, all different. that would be a neat christmas event.

And for the next birthday, I've seen so many different wrapping paper designs, like there was this one, it was frosted silver, and in a shiney silver it had "Merry Christmas" in german, spanish, french, english, and Itialian written all over. I've also seen some really cool Tie Die, pin stripes, and pola dots. There could also be really neat bows in thier hair.

Hippies have always been a part of american tradition, so why not have a hippie event. Tie die, bell bottoms, flowers, peace and love. Some cuold have guitars, and flowers in thier hair. But let's keep it innocent, no drugs, guys.

I have an emence sweet tooth. So I was thinking why not have a sweets evetn. Lolli pops, rock candy, button candy, plow pops, tootsie pops, candied apples, cakes, and all those great things. It would even be cool to combine sweets and make like... a s'more soquili.

A drink soquili. Hot chocolate, fuzzy navel, kiddie cocktails, stuff like that. I've seen some really pretty drinks, again with my cousin's wedding,a nd I have a bunch of refs on file for this as well.

We've already had a mineral event, so whynot have an element event? I could also help with this, since Chem I pretty much made me an expert. I had to make a booklet with a page on EVERY ELEMENT. I died a little during that project. I could see a bunch of really neat soquili. And some of the more dangerous gases and elements could be kalonas and even skinwalkers.

For halloween we could have an event based on halloween costumes. The classic clown, mummy, princess and what not, but then some newer ones, like Elegant Goth, and Victorian Vampire. I'd even like to see a Black Cat usdia, with a cat ears head band.

For another easter event we could have an easter egg event. Each soquili is based on an easter egg. there could be easter egg huns, easter RPs, CYOA where you're on an easter egg hunt, and all kind of cool stuff. That can even be expanded to other easter goodies, like chocolate bunny!soquili, peep!soquili, and even an easter egg basket soquili. Like, it has whicker legs, and then a super colorful body, and easter egg grass in it's hair.

Truffle / chocolate themed soquili. Like chocolate covered marshmellows, cordials, dulce de leches. This could also be incorperated into the sweets event, or exclusivly chocolate.

(More to come when I dra them out of my newly torn open imagination)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 pm
So, random idea, how about 'paradise' themed soquili? Bright birds or flower based soquili or just cheerful looking ones in general...and then on the flip side the darker side of paradise. Poisonous snakes/plants, dangerous fish, etc.

I also want to second Kamiki's zodiac/constellation/planet/nebula idea.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:34 pm
More ideas:
Flowers (Probably already done, but hey I don't know for sure!)
Anime (Ones that haven't already been done of course!)
Disney Princes and Princesses
Mythology (Greek/Roman, Egyptian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
The book/musical 'Wicked'
City-themes
Country themes (Just not Scotland, I've been questing him since I joined!)
Color themes
Music and Movies cosplay: For example, from Star Wars, you could have the Imperial March Kalona. Something like that.
Circuses

*would like to mention I said Comic books so not sure if that counts for Superheroes* I'd love a Raven Soq based on the Teen Titans character.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:47 pm
I like the Egyptian themed soquili. Not only dressed up as the people of Egypt, but soquili with murals on their sides/bodies like those found in tombs.
I'd like to see manga soquili. As a fan of anime and manga, I think it would be fun to have soquili based off them. Examples: Yugioh, Kaiba(both from Yu-Gi-Oh), Orphen(Orphen), Amidamaru(Shaman King), several from Claymore and Escaflowne. Just thinking of a soquili that looks like the escaflowne and can shift into a dragon sends tingles up my back.

D  

magnadearel

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:55 pm
Themes I'd love to see:

-----Fantasia
-----Cute underpants (Each colorist picks out a couple of their favorite cutest panties and makes Soquili based on them)
-----Unicorns of Balinor
-----Cocktails (favorite shots or mixed drinks)
-----Stephen King?
-----Cakes! (Lava, Carrot etc)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:07 pm
(Continued)
There could be soquili based on famous pieces of art work too. Like the Mona Lisa, Scream, and Sunflower. I know Starry Night has already been done, though. A Cictine Chapel soquili would also be awesome!

Soquili based on Crayola colors would be fantastic as well. There are so many, and each has a wierd name, and slightly off color. You could have a few sister event, like you have with the Pokemon, since more colors keep coming out. I could complie a list of colors and thier hex cods, if you like.

I've also seen some really cute flip flops out there, and they'd make awesome soquili. There are stripes, poladots, flowers, even some actually shaped like a foot! I think they're so cool, and the color combos are totally timless.

Speaking of timeless, why not have a timeless fashion event? Like a Little Black Dress soquili who'd be seek, all black, and slightly shimmery, Favorite Pair fo Jeans Soquili, who'd looks like comfortable, worn demin, and red lip stick soquili, who'd look somewhat like roger Rabbit's Wife (Forgot her name).

I know we've had a mineral event, but I don't think we covered many birth stones. I know Ruby was covered, an I think Opal, but maybe some of the other jems, like Alexandrite, Emerald, and Saphhire. I think that'd be really sparkely! Maybe even precious metals, like gold, silver, and platium.

We should definatley have a make up based event. I've seen so many wild make up artists work and I'm just beside myself with the magnificence of it all. I'd be glad to compile a bunch of refs, but I was thinking they'd have the coloring of the make up in thier faces, then have one solid color for thier body, maybe a simple design, like socks, ot sqirls, or something, then hair to compliment the make up.

Rock Horror Picture show is more than a movie... it's a way of life. I think transvestite vampires from mars would be a fantastic event. It's so popular that it'd be a great way to bring in new people. There could be a Time Warp contest, like the best picture of a soquili doingthe time warp wins, and RP contests about the life of a Transvestite Soquili, and stuff like that.

Lullabys are fantastic, and some have sweet melodies, while others have funny ones. This can even include nursury rhymes, adn be incorperated into the lyrics event.

Pecious Moments is just... well... precious. I think they would make fantastic, adorable soquili. This may even be an exclusivley Usdia even, if you life. I do have a lot of Precious Moments refs on file, if you'd like.

Wind chimes are on growing popularity, and I'd seen some really cool ones. Maybe soquili can be fanangled from those, which the wind chilms themselves like hanging in thier hair, or event he full chim set in thier mouths, haning from thier rumps, and such.

Maybe we can have an event where each major country is represented by a soquili. Egypt, Israel, Spain, France, etc. Maybe fashions from that country, the flag, foods, stuff like that. This can combine any number of things, really.

CC event. this is where the colorist just plays around with colors and designs and whatever they want to put up goes up. I'm always stunned by thsoe events.

Being a trekie, I'd love to see a Star Trek event. TNG, Voyager, Enterprise, all of it, even the movie! Why not expand this into a Science Fiction event. Stargate, Star Wars, Eureka, Special Unit 2, stuff like that. again, I can provide so many ref, I'm a bit of a nerd that way.

Famous villains, both real, and fictional. Like Jack the Ripper, Hannibal, Freddy Kreuger, Billie the Kidd, and stuff like that. But let's avoid controversay and stay away from people like Osama, Sadam, and OJ... I think it'd be safer, but if you want to, go for it. Again, I can help out with this, I turn my eight page essay on John Dillenger for 8th grade into a 76 page dissertation of villains through out time... >>;

Soquili based on Edgar Allan Poe's poetry. Again, I have SERIOUS ideas for this one. I've pretty much memorized every peice he's ever written.

A Saloon based RP could be fun. There would be card players, cowboys, a piano player, saloon girls, a sheriff, and a bad guy. I think it'd be awesome, like a CYOA where you're taking part in a duel in the center of town, and RP about a day in the saloon, all that good stuff.

Hero's throughout history, real and ficitonal. Like Winston Churchill, Superman, Sherlock Holmes, and Watson. Research may be needed, and I'd be happy to help out.

Video games, like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy. Not cosplays, but you know Kindgom heats is into like... really animated stars, over sized zippers and things, disney stuff. Final Fantasy is really flowy and... fantastical... you know.

TV and novies. Like based on the general plot, or maybe a scene painted into thier sides... Sweeney Todd might have a barber knife behind it's ear, and Tim Burton hair with a Victorian London flair, and blood all over it. Death Note would have an apple somewhere on it. Coraline would have button eyes, a key somewhere on it, and be very Burton-esque. Pirate of the Carribiane would have a briney look to it, and be slightly piratey, and slightly porper english.

Tattoos are becoming increasingly popular, and most of them are really generic. Like Chinese characters, dragons, big cats. Maybe you could base a few Soquili off of those? I have a few of my favorites on file.

You could also base a soquili or seven off of hair styles. I have a bunch of my favorites on file. Life a casual soquili with slightly wavy hair, and then a formal soquili with a really nice up do. The hair would be the only edit, since that's the focus, but colors could be used to suggest clothing.

(More to come later)

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:20 pm
circus/amusement park/fair theme?

Maybe instead of just skittles there could be a whole candy shop theme?

*really likes the music theme idea*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 pm

MORE POKEMANZ.

Digimon.

Tropical Fish <--I know there are tons of Soq like this, but there are even MORE tropical fish than that. You just gotta find a site fullll of tropical fish/sea creatures. Google is your friend.

Stereotypes (i.e. not just one of each, but a few/several of each stereotype. 4-5 goths, nerds, preps, ravers, etc. the list goes on. XD)

Ice cream <-- once again, I know there are some of these already, but there are literally hundreds of ice cream flavors in the world (gelatos included), and I think they'd make great Soqs. XD

Music genres (like the stereotypes, there'd potentially be a few of each?)

Wildlife <-- Once again, there are tons, but even more tons of wildlife creatures that haven't been done. No matter how many wildlife events are done,
I don't think you'd ever run out of even more wildlife in the world to use for ideas. XD The TV miniseries PLANET EARTH showed me that, so you could use that for inspiration.

Operas? Or opera-styled stuff?

Another masquerade event.

Gaia items.

And what about a free event based on avis? People could enter their avis into a contest of sorts,
and several winners could be chosen to have Soquili based on their avis? :3

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:36 pm
mouselet
Classic board games. =3

CLUE CLUE CLUE CLUE CLUE

Which maybe I am going to be doing laterrr this year ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 pm
(Continued again)

I really LOVED the ice cream event, how about more? I know there are TONS of ice creams out there, and my personal favorite is Spumoni. Maybe this could be incorperated into the Ice cream shoppe idea. Maybe you could have an icecream man soquili?

Operas, to back board off of Eskimo, who spoke my mind. Madame Butterfly, Elixir of Love, Phantom of the Opera, Cats. Even musicals, like Rent, Wicked, and Wizard of Oz.

I love the idea of the muscial genres, so props to that person. Just don't forget us Classical people out here!

I also would like another masquerade event too, so if we're looking for general consensus, there's my vote.

I'll also put in my vote for Pokemon v 3.0, but this time, no gyms. I was a bit overwhelmed with all of the events, and it kind fo turned me off.

An Anne rice event, perhaps? I know Claudia had Akasha have been done, and I think Louis has, and I have a feeling Lestat is too, but there's still Pandora, Vittoro, Armand, Nikki, Daniel, Maharet, her twin, Jesse, Jesse's mate, Gabriel, and Maruis. I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting someone.

Emotions, I'm not sure, but I like the idea.

Albinos. These would ahve to be wounded and marred somehow, becasue in the wild they're considered freaks. I know of Albino Corn Snakes, Albino Aligators, and I'm sure just about anything can be albino. It may be a bit simple, but textures can be added, like scales, fur, fluff, and hides. Even balpines are considered freaks in the wild, so you could include them too.

Spices like chillie, bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin, and sage. That could be cool. Like, the spicier / moore pungent flavors could be Kalonas or Skinwalkers. An idea for a Skinwalk would be a habenero pepper. And usdia would be Thyme, and it could have a sprig of it behind it's ear. Each might have a bit of the spice somewhere on it.

Book genres could be fun. Horror, romance, comedy, animated, mystery. Each could be unique, like Mystery would look like a detective, romance would look lusty, or something. Animated wouldhave all kinds of colors on it.

Tropical getaway events could be fun. Soquili in swin suits, based on tropical drinks, looking like the islands, stuff like that. Maybe even tropical flowers, fish, birds, and fruits / berries.

Disaster soquili, like hurricanes, tornadoes, famine, disease, and public unrest. Even fires, mass murder, genocide, and other man-made disasters.

Haunting Soquili, each looking like a ghost. Pale, the auction ones slightly transparent, each looking tormented and upset. Not necessarily creepy, most ghosts don't ahve torn up clothing, but just... ghostly. Maybe a poltriguist and a possession?

A yankee candel event. Each one looks like the scent of a candel. Like Apple cinnamon would be sort of red and orange and grainy. Maybe have a cinnamon stick and an apple somewhere on it's body. Orange blossom, same thing. I would really lvoe to see a vanilla cupcake candle soquili.

And that just about dies me up, for now. I might add more later...
-sighs-

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 pm
- I second Kamiki's idea on constellations and nebulas, anything starry. Maybe do one after like the big dipper or the milky way?

- I think the idea of basing Soqs off of zodiac signs would be cool. Have two different ones be twins for Gemini and maybe have a mer for Picses (sp), etc.

- The tropical fish idea is pretty cool too, there's so many to choose from you could most likely put together an awsome event from the ideas. Maybe even make it an all mer/seathi event since we so need more of them around the shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 pm
Sweenys_Revenge

Disaster soquili, like hurricanes, tornadoes, famine, disease, and public unrest. Even fires, mass murder, genocide, and other man-made disasters.

I -LOVE- it!  

Dixie

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 pm
1. ASTROLOGY BASED
Star Signs (Both western and eastern)

2. CHESS BOARD BASED
King, Queen, Knight, Pawns... You get the picture right?

3. MUSICAL GENRES
I would totally dig a classical based soquili and there's a HUGE amount of freedom in this for the colourists to go wild.

4. INTERNATIONAL SOQUILI
Take famous scenary or description of countries around the world and use those descriptions to inspire new soquili. This could range from flags, quotes or simple pictures e.g. Scottish Heather/Thistle

5. TROPICAL FISH
We've done a lot of wildlife themes in the past and some are gorgeous, but I would love to see tropical fish play a more substantial role.

6. NATURAL DISASTERS
Again, a huge amount of freedom for a colourist to be creative here. Their interpretation of particular events or weather systems could prove interesting.

7. BEDTIME STORIES
You know you've heard cute bedtime stories at least once in your life, from the cute tales of the Teddy Bear Picnic to the lullabies that your parents sang. Why not turn them into Soquili? You have to admit that a Bo-Peep soquili with little sheep Usdia is impossible to resist! 8D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 pm
Dixie
Sweenys_Revenge

I -LOVE- it!
Thank you.
I'd love to see what the colorist would do with that, if they decide to take it!  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:37 pm
- Zodiac Based
- Different cultures (Mexican, Egyptian, Indian, Spanish, Irish, Roman, etc)
- Masquerade
- Music
- Mythology Based  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out