Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shhhhh! Secret Gift Giving!

Back to Guilds

A chairty//quest guild. Just come & hangout. Get some gifts! 

Tags: Quest, Chairty, Free art, Gifts, Gold 

Reply Bumping//Talking
HOW TO PLAY BOOTY GRAB?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hearts-of-an-angeL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:38 am
Well, as i said.. HOW TO PLAY BOOTY GRAB?!
Yes, that silly questions fills up my mind for the moment, ^^
Anyways, how do u play that? and wat is the grabbing thing in the forums that they say, "garb me if u can!" I dont really get that, plus, i wanna play it on the aquarium, not in forums, ^^, hope that spmeone will answer this question of mine...  
hearts-of-an-angeL rolled 20 100-sided dice: 14, 3, 95, 41, 11, 36, 92, 87, 59, 52, 93, 7, 29, 58, 49, 22, 24, 64, 91, 19 Total: 946 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:05 am
NYONE? coz; they say its the fastest thing to get gold.. huhuhuhu.. anyone?  

hearts-of-an-angeL

Schmoochie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 am
sorry I know how to,play it in the aquarium.... I want to put that game in my aquarium but i don't know how..... anybody please help????  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:12 am
Ok. You can't 'put that game into your aquarium.' It's a random thing that triggers when one--or more--of your fish glows. Some fish, like the Watermeat, have a higher trigger rate than others--like the goldfish.

People create threads in the Aquarium forum to have mass amounts of tanks in one place. You play it in the forums because that's where you'll see the glowing. For example, you scroll down the page and you see that one of the tanks belonging to someone who has posted in the forum is glowing with the words 'BOOTY GRAB' and a button that says 'play.' You click the tank and then you'll be able to play the game.

Sometimes, however, too many people click on the same tank, so it's like a first come first serve kind of thing. Only a certain amount of people can play an individual game. If you get a little notice at the bottom of the tank, you'll know.

It's actually very, very simple...

Hope that helped.

Classical Sonata
Crew

xXmit-the-FameXx rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

xXmit-the-FameXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:11 am
so hw do we really put that in the aquarium

plsss tell me

r we gonna pay eek

sorry hehe mrgreen

i really need the booty grab  
Bumping//Talking

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers