Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
is there an easyer way to train?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pain the Demon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:45 am
User Imageim a lvl 17 theif but fighting monsters and doing quests are getting too hard well i mean is do u know an easyer way to train besides fighting monsters an d quests?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Pain the demon
User Imageim a lvl 17 theif but fighting monsters and doing quests are getting too hard well i mean is do u know an easyer way to train besides fighting monsters an d quests?

Henesys Party Quest, kinda loses it's awesomeness at lv. 18, but still good. Do that till lv. 23+ then Kerning Party Quest till 31. After Which going to Monster Carnival till 51, and moving to Ludi Maze Party Quest till 71. After that it gets hard.... kinda.

Seriously though, PQing is easiest way to get to 3rd job and beyond, after 3rd job there are pqs though, those are meh and you have to like them really, if you don't like them training will be faster. Though I gotta welcome you to what your gonna be doing mostly after, grinding, and grinding, and grinding.

Link to all kinda of info though a little outdated and this assumes your playing on Global Maplestory  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

PandaBearRock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 pm
10-23 Henesys PQ
23-30 Kerning PQ or Ariant Challenge (Ariant challenge is much easier if you do trade wins or just good at winning at level 21)
30-40 Monster Carnival PQ (I suggest Trade Wins)
40-50 Monster Carnival PQ (I suggest you own noobs)
51-70 Ludibrium Maze PQ (You won't be picked to often because you're probably new to it and level 51) [Also, at level 60-70 the LMPQ EXP starts to suck, so use 2XDROP or go to the WindRaiders, which is very easy for thieves to do. If you need helping going there, check out Hidden Street.]
71-Any level Magatia PQ (I still haven't done the Magatia one, level 60)
I have a 121 DK friend who likes killing Snowmen at his level. I think that's a good training spot if you find a good, free channel.
EDIT: I really hope this helps you. Good luck! Btw, what world* are you in? If you're a Beran, then I might be able to help you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:07 pm
Funded or Non - Funded

Funded -------------------------------- Non Funded
10 - 21 (Henesys PQ) ------------10 - 21 (Henesys PQ)
21 - 30 (Ariant PQ) ---------------22 - 24 (Henesys PQ)
30 - 40 (Carnival PQ TW) --------25 - 30 (Kerning PQ)
40 - 45 (Carnival PQ No TW) -----31 - 40 (Carnival PQ TW)
45 - 55 (Ellin PQ)
-------------------41 - 50 (Ludi PQ, Broken Glasses = $$$)
56 - 60 (Ludi Maze PQ)
------------51 - 55 (Ellin PQ, Altaire Earrings = $$$)
61 - 70 (Pirate PQ) -----------------56 - 70 (Orbis PQ, Wrist Band = $$$)
71 - 100 (Magatia PQ)
-------------71 - 100 (Magatia PQ)

Note:
To Sell The Broken Glasses, Altaire Earrings / Glittering Altaire Earrings, Wrist Band, You need 3k NX to buy Scissors Of Karma.  

Regal Anomaly

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Pain the Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:21 am
thanks sweatdrop  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash