Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~
7 sins

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imakumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:14 pm
no one could help with my first question..

..now i something about the 7 sins.

.tell me anything.

.and pics as well?.

.thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 am
Well, let's see... It depends on whether you want the Manga version on it or the Anime version....It's amazing how much they differ...TT
I can tell you all about the Manga ones.
All of the humonculi are part of the original Humonculous/Philosopher's stone (who takes the face of Hoenheim-who became immortal at the same time as him...) They are all basically emotions cast off by the Original One(I can't remember if he has a name...) and considered his children. And just so you know....that boy that has Ed's appendages? I'm pretty sure he doesn't exist in the Manga...(I did skip a chapter or two here and there, but...)

Anyways, there's Lust. The psycho b***h that appears in the beginning with wicked nails. I belive that OO got fed up with her and didn't revive her when she died one too many times...She hasn't appeared for several books(*is wracking my brain for the conspiracy that got her dead*)
User Image
Envy. The guy wearing the super-cool outfit who can shift shape at will. Often paired with Ed or having Ed dress up as him... He has three forms...his 'shrimpy' form,
User Image
his 'regular form',
User Image
and his 'original form'...and of course he has also used the form of that one guy's wife to kill him.
User Image

...more to be added soon  

Winged Trickster

Anxious Loiterer

~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out