Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Quique amavit, cras am [ Silver Star Knight X Rurouni_Fear ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:18 pm
Rurouni_Fear

Edward Salvigny
" And so?"

User Image

╰☆╮ вℓσω t h e cαиdℓєs
Sixteen, turning Seventeen this year.
╰☆╮ ι j u s t ℓσvє
Technically, he is more interested in girls, but in reality, both genders disgust him equally.

╰☆╮ мємσяy ℓαиє ιs иσт fαя

Edward was born in Ireland. Being the middle child of the Salvigny family, he was often put aside and ignored as a child. Having to be beside himself for most of his childhood life, he learned to ignore what others say about him. He was the third child of a family of four children. His two older siblings as long with his parents died in a war which they had participated in against the French. Unfortunately for Edward, all family matters have been put upon his shoulders. Casting aside his only younger brother for he is not worthy of his time, he currently lives alone in his castle.
Growing up without the love and care as he would need from his parents, Edward prefers to be by him self most of his time. Books became his greatest passion along with the many rules he had set for himself. He takes great pride in what he had become, and anyone who shall step over the boundaries he had set out for others would face great consequences.

╰☆╮ ωαιт тнєяєs мσяє

Edward would often be described as a quiet but sincere boy. He never speaks out of line and expect the same from others. He has a very careless personality, for nothing interests him. Although many aspects of the races he have come in contact with disgusts him, he find they all the same, a bore to him. Having been around maids and servants all his life, he takes many things for granted. As selfish as he may sound, not giving any attention to the liking or well being of others, he is merely a boy with a heart, locked away from others around him. In need of someone caring and able to melt his frozen heart, he sits and waits for that 'someone' patiently.

gιммє gιммє╰☆╮

-He takes great pride in his books and literature.
-He has a disappointingly strong sweet tooth.
-The smell of the leaves and grass after rain.
-The silence is what he loves.
-Dark blue is one of the only colors he can stand.

ιcкy ιcкy ╰☆╮

-Any noise or disruption will earn you a glare from Edward.
-He refuses to take any type of medicine.
-Any disgustingly loud person annoys him.
-Ever heard of the phrase ' Eat your greens' ? Well, Edward does not.. ever.
-He doesnt like people, period.

x-o-x-o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:19 pm
Silver Star Knight

Elizabeth Bliztal
" I wouldn't have cared either way, but thank you."

User Image

╰☆╮ вℓσω t h e cαиdℓєs
Sixteen, turning Seventeen this year.
╰☆╮ ι j u s t ℓσvє
She likes boys.

╰☆╮ мємσяy ℓαиє ιs иσт fαя

Taken from her parents since a young age, she lived in the orphanage until she was eight. That was the year when a man took her away from her friends and the ones whom she calls 'family'. He took her to his home, a castle off to the west of the town they were located in. There, he taught her to be what a lady should be. He was fair towards her. He did not show her love nor hate. They established an understand of not to get in each others ways but at the same time to always be there for one another. One day, when the man say that he would be back after a business trip into town, he had disappeared and never returned from his trip. She ventures into town to look for that man whom she called 'father'.

╰☆╮ ωαιт тнєяєs мσяє

Elizabeth rarely talks. Been told most of her life to be a lady, and speak only when spoken too, she had a habit of not speaking at all. A curious young girl she is, she seems to be very reserved. She does often slip up and show her true side, the fun loving child that is inside. Sometimes she may seem like a rude, or perhaps mean person, but she means well in the end, being the quirky girl that she is.

gιммє gιммє╰☆╮

-She loves the great out doors and also the sunlight
-Sweets are a must for her every day diet.
-Spring flowers
-Stuffed animals
-Smiling

ιcкy ιcкy ╰☆╮

-Loud noises, or places
-Bitter things, or medicine
-Dark places
-vegetables
-Thunderstorms

x-o-x-o

Silver Star Knight

Rurouni_Fear

Hygienic Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:50 pm
Despite the fact that Edward sleeps quite deeply, coupled with the fact that the windows were sealed shut, some pestering animal from outside awakened him from his slumber. Whether or not he should be thankful that it saved him transferred ink onto his face hardly crossed his mind. Ugh, it's about time I start cleaning this place. Scanning the dark stained oak table he looked for anything that could mark his place after a night of fighting sleep in order to finish a book unsuccessfully. Deciding that the condition of the room was not nearly as disheveled as he though it was, satisfied by his refusal to do such meaningless task that could easily be left to the maids he proceeded to relocate and wash off all evidence of sleep deprivation.

As the last droplet upon his brow was dried, he realized that he had ordered a rare printing of the book he was just reading. Though he would normally send for his butler to run errands for him, this he decided was necessary to do himself, for sake of keeping the book intact. Butler Tomas had a slight tendency of dropping articles of value which is why he slid into his closet fixture to find a decent attire to change into. Though the sun burned brightly outside, Edward picked the same clothes as he always does, the long coat with breeches, both dyed in a wonderful hue of blue embroidered with fine lines of golden silk.

Due to his lack of contact to the outside, this attire was made specifically to mask the paleness of his skin. The quick change was followed by a quick greeting and bid of farewell to his servants as he headed toward town like he would do any rare day he would choose to leave his cave.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:09 pm
Walking towards the small town nearby to her home, her steps were small and well calculated. As she took in the sight of the town coming closer to her, she wondered if it was alright for her to be out and about by her self without accompaniment. Of course, it was broad day light out, but being as she was, she could not help but be paranoid of what would happen.

Quickening her steps, she rushed to arrive at her destination, the only orphanage in town. She looked at the villagers warily as they stared after all. It seems that no one in town wore dresses quite as ... decorated, as hers. A million thoughts running through her head, she could not help be feel a little nervous. After all, it was her very first time in town alone.

Tripping over what seems like a rock on the poorly paved road, she picks up her dress, in hopes of making walking easier for her self. Looking around her, it would be correct to say that she was lost. Walking around aimlessly, she was looking for her old orphanage. The same one which she stayed in ever since she was but a small child. Turning around another corner, she was yet again, led to another street she did not recognize...  

Silver Star Knight

Rurouni_Fear

Hygienic Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Edward paced toward town quite quickly as to do what needed to be done and retreat back into his quiet room. Strangely to him he realized that despite the turns and winding streets, he never once lost his bearings. This however is only true when he walks to the book collector's place. As he rolled the idea off of his mind, he approached his destination. The book collector was an aging man with a kind heart, his slouched disposition is only offset by a nicely crafted walking stick with which he leaned on while he sits watch in front of the store.

"Ah, my boy," speaks the book collector, "what brings you out of your hole?"
"The book that I have asked of you, have you received it?"
"Sorry about that, I lent it out to some sap at the foster home down the lane. You know Edward you should try helping the poor 'uns down there, they need a big brother as much as you need to socialize. Har har har!"
"Please old man, you and I both know I do not associate myself with people so easily"
"Don't be so hasty about that, ho ho ho!"

With that Edward followed his directions to the orphanage to see if he could manage to retrieve his book from whoever borrowed it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:47 pm
Turns after turns , street after street, Elizabeth still could not find that old building. She was beginning to loose hope in ever finding her way out of the endless roads that are beginning to seem like a maze to her. Her legs were beginning to buckle under her as she walked another unfamiliar road. Looking about her at the multiple buildings, none which look even similar to the one she was looking for. Seeing that she was nearing the end of the road she was walking upon, she decides to make another turn, and hope for the best.

With this last turn, she finally sees a familiar sight, the old fountain signifying the center of the small town. With her new found energy, she quickly makes her way towards the fountain. A great smile on her face as she looking around the center of the town. Many people busying them selves with daily tasks, sparing her only one glance. She must have looked like such a strange girl from first sight. Looking around her, her smile faded away as quick as it came. She could not seem remember which direction it was that the orphanage was located in. Her scrunching up her brows and biting her lips in concentration, her memories were much too blurry for her liking. With a last look around the place, she finally gives up on searching for old place her self.

Running up towards a merchant, she asks, " Dear sir, would you mind telling me the direction of the old orphanage?"
The merchant thought about it for a minute before answering her.

" Right down that road towards your left I believe. But why would you want to go to a place like that little lady? Its not the fanciest place in town you know." The merchant answered her.
With a bright smile, a bow, and a quick thank you, Elizabeth ran off without answering the merchant's questions.  

Silver Star Knight

Venom3001

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:09 pm
((Silver Star Knight if you don't stop making these in the main forum I'm going to begin LOCKING them and moving them to the Dead Zone instead of moving them.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:12 pm
Bloody book collector told me down the road, I thought he meant a short walk, not several miles. As he ventured on, he noticed the area more grim with ragged silhouettes lining the streets. He didn't care, they held no bearing on him like all other people do. A few more paces and a large building hung on his right. Not the classiest of places, I hope they didn't damage the book. Edward moved towards the gated entrance and pushed it open, pestered by the noise of the sound of the metal dragging on the ground. He quickly made it to the door and knocked loudly. The door opened revealing a middle aged woman holding a flailing child by the ear.

"A man down the lane told me that he lent out a book that he was not supposed to," he started, "I came by to pick it up."
"And who might you be?" the woman replied releasing the kid who hit the ground running.
"It doesn't matter, about who I am, I just want my book before someone in there trashes it."

That was the keyword, because at that very moment the same child who she held by the ear threw the book at her direction from the staircase inside. She immediately ran after him, or what someone at her age would call a best effort, while Edward dipped in briefly collect the book and left, shutting the door behind him. Sighing he examined the book and brushed off all evidence of dust and grime that speckled the cover. Satisfied and with nothing else to do, Edward began his journey back home.

Rurouni_Fear

Hygienic Friend

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 pm
The road was much longer than expected. The more she walked on the road, the once well paved ground begins to become less clean. The now poorly paved grounds becomes an sore to Elizabeth's ankles. The once grand roads began to become narrower, she didn't remember her orphanage being located in such a dark place.

In her mind, the orphanage she used to be in had always been a heavenly place. With nice people and great food. Elizabeth was beginning to fear than the man had given her the wrong directions. Maybe he gave the directions to another orphanage in town? No no , that could not have been it. There was only one orphanage in town, there is not other.

They way this was going, she was not going to be able to make it home by dinner time. With now lazy steps she looks up to finally see her beloved orphanage.As she nears the orphanage, she spots a man at the door. Curious as to who that man is, she walks up the stairs towards the gates of the orphanage. About to tap the man on the shoulder, the man suddenly turns around. With a frightened squeak, Elizabeth takes a step back, only to notice the she was on the edge of a step.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 pm
Edward turned to attempt to leave with the book before the woman noticed that he had left. Holding it close he grinned slightly at the fact he didn't have to pay the overpriced cost that the cook collector always charged him. As he swiveled around he noticed a girl stood before him, slightly startled he twitched back slightly and the small grin disappeared completely into the air leaving his melancholy disposition. Quickly collecting his thoughts he continued past the girl.

"These streets are not for the likes of you at this time of day," he muttered harshly. As the last word rolled off of his tongue, he proceeded to walk to the gate, sighing deeply for the noise soon to come.

Rurouni_Fear

Hygienic Friend

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 pm
Hearing the harsh words coming out of such a mouth, Elizabeth's startled look quickly turns into a frown. Turning towards the man, she stood with her hands on her hips. " Sir I beg your pardon?" Elizabeth said as her anger slowly rose. " Thank you for your concern but I do know these areas quite well."Elizabeth boasted as she glared at the man's retreating form.

Turning back towards the door sharply as she finished, she walked into the door, leaving the man standing out side. Furious as to how nosy and ill mannered the man was, Elizabeth stomped her way towards the sitting room, not sparing the man a second glance.

[ Sorry it was so short. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 pm
Hmph, I try being nice for once and people don't appreciate it, great. He continued on his way through the ally ways, getting slightly disoriented from the darkening sky as it approached nighttime. The torch lighter passed by and from one of the allies the boy from the orphanage came out. Slightly startled Edward looked strangely at why the kid was staring at him strangely. The boy pointed at his book, which he hid within his coat and continued walking. Using the small size as his advantage, the boy grabbed the book from under his jacket and fled toward the direction of the orphanage. The kid tried losing Edward in the ally ways, but his light frame allowed him to keep up with the child.

Approaching the orphanage the boy jumped through a small open window for the basement. Knowing that he could not follow him he stormed into the door of the orphanage once more, looking left and right for where the child could be.

Rurouni_Fear

Hygienic Friend

Silver Star Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:51 pm
Elizabeth looked around the sitting room quietly, looking for her 'mother'. All she could see were kids, playing on the floor. The place seemed messier than when she was last here. But then again, she was only a small child at the time when her father took her away. A kind man he was. Looking through the pictures on the walls, she found one of her self. She looked so little at the time. Smiling to her self, she headed for where she last remembered the kitchen being. " Lily?" She called out. This is the name of her mother at the orphanage.

A voice called out from the kitchens, " Eliza? Is that you?" A old woman appeared at the kitchen door. Looking over Elizabeth slowly, the old woman took the younger girl in her arms. " Oh Elizabeth, it has been quite a while! How have you been doing?" The older woman said.

Hugging the old woman back, the younger girl responded with a " Very well, thank you." Just when she finished her sentence, a loud sound came from the main entrance. Startled by the noise, Elizabeth whipped her head around towards the main entrance. Rushing towards it, she found that same ill mannered man at the door.
" Where are you doing here? I thought you were on your way out. You see, these streets are not for the likes of you at this time of the day Sir." Elizabeth said harshly towards the man, throwing his words right back at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 pm
[It would be nice to at least inform me of your leave, or if you do not wish to continue with this RP any longer. ]  

Silver Star Knight

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff