Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Recovering fluffy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emiko Wolfy

Chatty Lover

8,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:05 am
I never relzied what a fluffy pagan I was till I read an artical about it....>.< I didn't like christianity only becuase it was force on me and wanted to rebel at first but as I studied mor I found that I liked it alot ^^ so yeah I'm working on getting over little anyences that I still have and accept all religon ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:41 pm
I'm happy for you! I remember I started out with reading Scott Cunningham but then my aunt kind of introduced me to Silver RavenWolf (no ones fault). I can't really recall any other fluffy behaviors right now (I'm sure I'll probably remember something later XP). We're all embarressed after we realise our behaviors were a bit childish but it doesnt matter how we began! If someone gets all miffy about it and makes fun of you, don't worry a damn bit XD. Those people need to get over themselves. Tell them to get a life or even just play like a broken record and keep saying "So?"
twisted rofl  

Something to Replace

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:10 pm
I think as long as we all realize how far we've come along our respective paths, it doesn't really matter how we started out. EVERY oak tree starts as an acorn after all.

There is something to be said for good fertilizer though...
wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:03 am
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. smile I, too, was fluffy once. Like you, I harbored ill will towards christians, I was always talking about the burning times and all that gobbledegook. I have since seen the light, thankfully. 3nodding  

MST3Kakalina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:49 am
most people these days start out as fluffy in some way or another. i used to be terrified of "black magic" and suffering from the rule of three and such, going on about how the Christians stole our holidays and culture...

so no fears. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:16 am
*raises hand* My name's Mits and I'm a recovering fluffy. *tosses fluffy-bunny ears out the window*  

MiracleMirror

Arrowroot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:34 am
MST3Kakalina
going on about how the Christians stole our holidays and culture...

I do that to annoy people and get a debate going. Its great fun XD

But just dont get me started on why England cant have Merry Christmas in a CHRISTMAS card, ITS A PROTESTANT COUNTRY .... Why would you send a strickt muslim a christmas card anywyas? ... however saying that... my bf is muslim and wouldnt give up christmas for the world XD

Aiya .. i cant spell  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:34 pm
I have to agree with Arrowroot on the debate thing. I was also a ginormous fluff bunny! 3nodding Even the smiley agrees. But I have learned and am still learning *sigh and grins* Fun for all!!! 3nodding  

Aya Azura

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:41 pm
I feel kinda bad and almost angry, more frustrated, with the fluffies who start that way and stay that way. They refuse to change their beliefs and advance as they go along. They're the IRAB Pagans who never grow. (I Read A Book) It's just really annoying to have someone who's been Pagan for YEARS come up to you and say "I think I'm under a hex from an evil spell. Can you help me?" It sounds so immature to me, but then again, how do I know they're NOT under some sort of hex? O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:53 am
Yeah but what about the kind that have been pagan for years going,"I'm a Incubus and a vampire and there's an evil spirit coming from you and the negative energy's make my head hurt?" (Yes,I've actually been told that one.) It annoys me how if something goes wrong in any religion, the *negative energies or the adversary* is the one behind it making things worse.

Alas, My head hurts........  

Nashoba Kaga

Wood Sorrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:55 am
EladrinStarmist
It's just really annoying to have someone who's been Pagan for YEARS come up to you and say "I think I'm under a hex from an evil spell. Can you help me?" It sounds so immature to me, but then again, how do I know they're NOT under some sort of hex? O.o

Maybe that's why they're still fluffy after all those years... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:07 am
My first book was the Satanic bible. sweatdrop  

Mor Righ Anu

ReverbRaven

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:36 pm
*raises hand* Hi.. I'm Nive, and i'm a fluffy bunny... But i harbor no ill-will towards anybody, its seems as though it is just sheer stupidity and lack of experience that has lumped me into this category... If only i had more time to study... or someone to teach me. heehee  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games