Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 pm
Stepping out of the terminal and arriving in Paris, baggage in hand, Lynette is quickly rushed into crowds of people.
Finally, off of the longest plane ever! Not to mention the only one I've been on...and I didn't even get the window seat... Looking around seeing nothing but confusing blurs and listening to babbling foreign language she's startled by a young boy on her left.

-"Bonjour Mademoiselle!~ "

-"Uh, excuse me?"

He looked at her a moment and said in broken english and a strong accent:

-"Ah, I see, you do not speak La Francais~ Say, are you new to Paris? (pronounced Pari) You need a guide, oui? It will cost you."

She looked him over. A small 10 year old boy who's shirt is wrinkled sure isn't her type of guide. Although, she couldn't be picky.
She took a piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it to the boy. She asked him if he knew where she could find that address, his furrowed brow and scrunched face made her laugh inside.

-"I don't know where to find this place, but I do know where to find a great ice cream shop if your interested!" he said with a gleam in his eye.

She denied his offer and watched him disappear in the crowds. After a few bumps from running into people she made it out of the airport and into the streets.
-Alrighty then, here we go...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:00 am
The music was blaring in the earbuds of Laleo's ipod as he walked by the airport. He didn't see Lynette standing in front of him and brushed by her. The feel of fire rubbed off on his arm.

~What the-?
He turned around.

He was about to apologize when a shimmer of something bright had caught his attention. An out of control car was speeding right toward the girl he bumped into.

~"Look out!"
He grabbed Lynette by the arm and shoved her out of the way.

The car sped right behind them and into the airport wall.

~"Are you ok? Stay here, I have to go check the driver."
Laleo looked at the girl and then over his shoulder at the car.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Mr Gentlmen
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 pm
Ryan emerged from the subway for another day of his endless life. He pulls open an umbrella to shield him from the sun, he mostly elegently struted in the shadows but he held the black umbrella up just in case. He had to stay a secret. He wondered if he would ever find a vampire companion, somenone to relate with.

~ I don't want to change anyone myself, I couldn't handle it knowing I have ended a human life and drug them into my cold, cruel, world... It hurts that I have already killed for blood perposes. he thought to himself.

It was then he herd the loud crash of the car, then the smell of BLOOD! He hadn't hunted in days and even though killing a human to live added to the pain, there were few animals in Paris only birds and rodents, considered a very light snack to him. The blood was intoxicating but there was something else, something strange.

~ What is that?! Then he relized there were two trails of the unfamiliar scent. He had to investigate, and he takes-off, leaving the umbrella in midair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:54 am
The people at the airport gathered around the crash as an ambulance whaled in. Laleo had walked over to the car and felt for the drivers pulse... The feel of the heartbeat was faint.

~ He's not going to live to get to the hospital. He's lost too much blood already.
With a light push on the driver's neck, he slowed the heartbeat to a stop.

Cops showed up to control and move away the crowd. The paramedics readied the stretcher and started to wheel it over to the car. They stopped when they seen Laleo standing in front of them. He turned around and nodded with a frown, the driver was dead. One paramedic went back and returned with a sheet. Some women started crying.

Laleo wiped his hands off on a towel the medics gave him, then started to leave the scene. He pushed through the crowd and past Lynette. He glanced over his shoulder at her and continued walking.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:55 am
With eyes on the scene, her mind was elsewhere. What just happened? What could have happened? Those were just two of the hundreds of questions whizzing through her head. It wasn't until she heard a woman wail did she focus on where she was. The crowd thinned, and she saw who pulled her from the car's path walking away from the scene. She decided she needed to get going, where to go exactly was another problem.
She got to a working payphone to call her great aunt, she had memorized the number during the flight considering it will be hers also. No answer. She figured she may be at work so some time killing action was about to take place until she could get a hold of her new mentor.
Walking along the sidewalk she got an idea of how people in Paris live and whatnot. She stopped and sat on a bench shaded by a tree in full bloom. With hardly anyone around, she pushed her luggage under the bench and started to practice her wind abilities. Since she couldn't start a breeze by herself yet, she has to manipulate what she has around her. Holding up her hands close to her face she creates a small cyclone between her palms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:45 pm
Laleo felt a small shift in air behind him. He stopped and turned around. He seen the girl sitting on the bench with her hands close to her face.

~Out here in the open? What is she thinking? He laughed to himself.

He noticed some leaves that fell from a nearby tree and thought up a small plan.
He flipped his hand to them and then to Lynette. A small cool breeze twirled the leaves toward her. He stood watching to see what would happen.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:50 pm
While letting the cyclone spin, twirl, and dance between her palms, her mind wandered. She saw leaves waving close to her and without thinking, she pushed the cyclone toward the leaves and blasted them away. Realizing what she had done she quickly searched around to see if anyone saw what she did. Luckily she saw no one was paying attention to her. Wait a sec. There was no wind or breeze. The only moving air was what I caught in my hands. She thought for minute. It was about time to go. Maybe I'm imagining things, but what if...if...oh whatever, I've got a phone call to make.
She got her things and walked to the nearest payphone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:57 pm
Laleo laughed at her shocked face.

~This could get interesting.
He looked over that the crash site as the medics still tired to free the driver.
They can handle it without me.

He focused on Lynette as she walked to the pay phone.
He smiled and glanced at one of the suit cases he thought she had trouble carrying.
He slipped closer to her' into the crowd for cover and flicked a finger at the case, making it lighter.

~This might get her attention. He laughed to himself.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:17 pm
Lynette stopped in mid step. Now she freaked out. She looked down at her bag she was holding that suddenly got lighter. Letting go of the bag, she watched as it stayed afloat. Shocked, but amused, she pushed the bag down to the ground, it floated back up once again and lightly flopped back down. She set her other things down, crossed her arms and scanned through the many faces around her. Nothing out of the ordinary, but when she twisted her her neck a little she saw a face from earlier. The one who pulled her out of the way of the car. She only saw him for a second though, for he moved out of her field of view. Hmph, well whaddaya know...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:23 pm
Laleo laughed as he slipped from her view. Seeing the look on her face made him think that there was something interesting about the girl he saved.
He walked around till he was standing in front of her.

~"Never thought I would meet someone like you." He smirked while taking out his earbuds.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm
-"Same here. My name's Lynette, I'm new here," she said as she looked at her baggage,"obviously."she said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:36 pm
~"Chaos is what I'm known as... At least that's what everyone calls me now..."
he sighed and looked at the bags.
~"I really haven't lived here long myself... What brings you here? It's obviously not for fun."

He looked back at her, sticking his ipod in his pocket.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:47 pm
-"Chaos? That's pretty cool, and well..." Looking around on the ground she thought for a moment on what to say, she didn't know if she should tell him or not, considering he already knows what she could do, and visa versa. "Well, lets just say I came her to live with my great aunt. And, um," kind of embarrassed, she said, "thanks for earlier..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:52 pm
~"You weren't suppose to die yet... So it's not a big deal" he shrugged. "So you're great aunt huh? That's cool-"
he paused for a moment.
~"...Really? Them? Now? Fine... Sorry, Lynette... This will take a second... and you might want to cover your ears..."
He looked back over at the wreck, his eyes went blank.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:02 pm
Thinking over what he said, made her uneasy. With no sign of emotion on her face she kept her eyes on his face searching for anything that would give her a hint of what he was up to. Slowly she rasied her fingers to plug her ears.  
RP Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff