Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Confirmation on a server transfer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gikaru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 am
Ahh, it's been several years since I last played Maple, and even longer since I've visited the guild (norly). Now that I've been forced back, I've been telling my friends that I plan on transferring some random character from Bera to Demethos. I say random character because s/he'll probably just be some mule who's bringin' the moolah, but it's mostly to transfer a Blue Wisconsin. Plus, with how cheap everything in Demethos is, I wanna play with the economy.

Anyway, when I told my friends my plan (which I probably won't go with, since it's $25), they said some pretty weird things concerning what will happen, and here's what I understand: my character will have to be trained all over again, and something about the items. Now, I know it's been years, but what they said sounded like a bunch of crap. So, I'd like the following things cleared up:

- Nothing happens to the items being transferred over
- The "one million meso maximum" when transferring is still in place.
- Nothing happens to the character in terms of stats, skills, levels, and current equipment (this one just to be safe)
- If the character being transferred is married, you must bring the divorce rate up terminate the marriage through whatever way you do it.

There will proooobably be more questions, but this is all I can think of at the moment. That, and I'm quite sure this is all there is. As for the last one, I'm quite sure that it has to be terminated, and that's pretty much what's keeping me from transferring. I have, at the least, two characters who are married to my sister's characters (for the sake of APQ), and it so happens that I payed for them.

And if anyone wants to, y'know, screw around in Demethos, my warriors will be happy to play with you, though only AlethiaBiade is getting attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:01 am
Gikaru

- Nothing happens to the items being transferred over
- The "one million meso maximum" when transferring is still in place.
- Nothing happens to the character in terms of stats, skills, levels, and current equipment (this one just to be safe)
- If the character being transferred is married, you must bring the divorce rate up terminate the marriage through whatever way you do it.

I transferred my Bishop from Khiani(sp?) to Kradia, and I can confirm all points except the last one, because I transferred to get married lol. When I transferred also, I had more than 1 mil.(I know 2mil. at least, I think 4 though, or maybe it was 2.4... ANYWAYS) and when I got to Kradia, I had exactly 1 mil. in my inv. and I had all my equips and everything in my Inv. was fine. Good luck on transferring!  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Gikaru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:10 am
Oh, thanks for confirming the first three, which are really the only ones I needed confirming. I planned on getting a divorce anyway, since my sister has no intention of playing MS anytime soon, nor on her married characters if she does come back. I can only hope nothing happens like you said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 am
Gikaru
Oh, thanks for confirming the first three, which are really the only ones I needed confirming. I planned on getting a divorce anyway, since my sister has no intention of playing MS anytime soon, nor on her married characters if she does come back. I can only hope nothing happens like you said.

I don't expect problems to occur, I've never heard of anything going wrong in a transfer(At that much NX Nexon should be treating character data like a king so to speak.) or anything.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items