Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:02 pm
((I just made up a name lol it doesn't stand for anything or mean anything I just thought it was cool, it was the first thing that popped into my mind ^^;;;; ))

Characters

Main

Name: Lydia li Campbell
Apperance: [.Human.] [.Fairy.] (pretend her hair is black cause I couldnt find anything)
*I do not own this picture, it's owned by zefair from DA

Name: Lexia li Campbell
Apperance: [.Human.] [.Fairy.]

Name: Valon Cross
Appearance: [.Human.] [.Fairy.]
(Normal Hair)

Name: Caden Reed
Apperance: [.Human.] [.Fairy.] [.Wings.]
(Normal Hair)

Minor

Name: Henry Thompson
Appearance: [.Human.] [.Fairy.]

Name: Cain Rhapsody
Apperance: [.Human.] [.Kelpie.]

Brownie

Selkie
(Sorry this is the best picture I could get)

Places To Visit

-Girls' Apartment
-Caden's House
-Convinience Store
-Upside Down Tree / Hyde Park
-School
-River Thames

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:16 pm
"It's been a year already..."

Staring out of the plane window, a hand gently pressed against the windows as they began to descend to their new city and new home.
The city was large, and had tall buildings and shiny bright lights, but it was also accompanied by the vasts amount of greenary seperated into large parks or regions.

London, a city of culture and the arts, beauty, fashion, tea...at least that was what the brochures kept saying.

"It's the third time we've had to move already, let's not make a fool out of ourselves this time Lexia. We have to maintain...control...and composure, and be as civilized as possible." Lydia explained to her twin sister; it was the same speech she'd give everytime they were about to land in a new city. Although she gave big talks she was actually very shy and reserved - at least around others.

Lydia was getting tired of constantly having to move just after she'd gotten used to one city or country, something would slip...and they'd have to move again. It wasn't entirely their fault but certain precautions had to be made and because of that sometimes rules were accidentally broken. Despite her tiresome attitude it was still somewhat exciting; meeting new people, different faces, and getting to know different cultures. The human prospect of the move wasn't the hard part really, it was being able to fit in and do things that NORMAL people do.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:39 pm
Lexia had been staring at the seat in front of her with a great deal of intensity. She hadn't wanted to leave but she had said something to arouse people's suspicions. She really sucked at being a 'mythical' being because she didn't know how to follow the biggest rule of them all: Don't let people know what you are. She had a small tendency to let some things slip out, hence why they were on a plane to London, England.

She turned to her sister and sighed a bit. "I'm sorry... If only I could learn to keep my damned mouth shut." She said now glaring at the seat in front of her. Thankfully, it wasn't always Lexia's fault they moved. People naturally got curious about them for their unnatural beauty and the fact that they never seemed to age. It was true, fairies such as themselves lived on forever, never to be kissed with the darkness called death.

A woman then came over the intercom telling them that they had arrived. With a deep breath, Lexia stood up and turned to her sister. "Ready to discover what this new city may have in store for us?" She asked, mischief glinting in her eyes. She couldn't help but like to cause trouble, it was just a natural thing for a fairy to enjoy. Her in particular.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Allowing her sister get up first, Lydiai reached up to top compartments to grab her tote carryon bag, pulling out her eyeglasses and slipping them on. It was really one of the only ways people could tell the two apart other than the fact Lydia's hair was wavy and Lexia's hair was often straight.

"Let's just try to make this one work, I'm sure London is everything we've heard and more." smiling, Lydia linked arms with her sister as she often did and walked out of the plane with the rest of the passengers, through the tunnel and into the terminal. They each had a suitcase to grab from the cargo belt, and then met up with a driver of a cab which was to take them to their apartment. It was about two in the morning when they arrived so Londo was brightly lit up with magnificent lights and beautiful sights, Lydia was right when she said ti was everything they'd heard of and more, if it wasn't why would they have moved there.

The cab took them to a large apartment which, from the inside looked like a magnificent hotel. If this was what the apartments looked like what were the hotels like? The girls were given two keys prior to their landing and from there, headed up to their room on the 14th Floor. The apartment was lightly furnished, walls were still white, but at least there were beds in the two-roomed apartment. After a long trip what else was there to do but sleep?

Lydia walked into her room and fell flat on her face on the mattress and sigh heavily, "Lexia, don't forget we have school tomorrow! Don't stay up too long..." her voice was muffled since her face was flat in the mattress - to tired to really stay up and unpack, what was there to unpack when there weren't really any other place to put her clothes. All their old housing furniture would be shipped over in the next few days...besides the two could handle themselves...the furnishings were after all just for show.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:13 pm
When they arrived to the apartment, Lexia ran into her room quickly. She did a spin on the ball of her foot then fell onto her bed with a rather loud sigh. "This is so nice..." She said quietly, smiling softly. She rolled off the bed now and started to unpack her things. She wanted so desperately to use her magic to do it but she had to be careful how much of it she used. It was easily a dot on the radar of those they were running from.

After a little while, she finished up what she was doing then went over to the large window that was in her room and sat on its ledge. It had a beautiful view of the city from there and it made her smile.

She was a little nervous about going to a new school but she never had any problems fitting in. She, unlike her shy sister, was very outgoing. She always talked and if you asked her sister, she didn't know how to shut up. She continued to look out the window, studying the details of the building and the lights for a little bit longer before standing up and walking over to her bed. In a matter of moments, she had collapsed on the soft mattress and was dead to the world.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 pm
((Sorry I'm trying to understand this new external I got...why can't an external just come empty - - there's all this stuff I really don't need in it...))

"Hey...Hey..." taking one of the cold soda's Valon had bought from the vending machine, he shoved it down Caden's back to wake him up from his morning nap. "And I thought I was spaced out first thing in the morning." sitting down beside his school mate, Valon opened up his can of pop and sipped it while looking out the window to the students who were arriving onto school grounds; walking, busing, or driving.

Valon propped his elbow on his desk, holding his head up with his hand while watching students arrive, often sipping his soda out of pure boredom, "can you believe we're finally gonna get out of this dump in four months, probably the longest four months of my life..." he sigh heavily and began banging his head on his desk in sheer annoyance. Valon wasn't like many of the boys at Abingdon High. He was what was commonly known as the troublemaker, or class-clown at times, he didn't wear the black blazer like he was supposed, he left his white dress shirt open and wore a black tee under it, often accompanying his outfit with chains and accessories just to be even more rebellious to the prestigeous school. As if dying his hair platinum blonde to almost white wasn't bad enough.

"If I wasn't almost gonna fail stuff I wouldn't even be here, what's your excuse Caden?" he asked eyeing his friend from the corner of his eye, sipping his soda once again.

((is gold hard to read cause I'll change it if you want))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:57 pm
{Its ok ^^ and external?}

Caden jumped as he felt the cold soda on his back. "Dude! What the hell?" He said. He normally didn't speak that much but to Valon, he did. They had a bond that no one could really understand and it'd been there since they were in kindergarten. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Its about time." He said with a sigh.

He shook his head and laughed a bit. He knew full well that Valon wasn't the best of students and was always getting into trouble. To be honest, he was surprised they hadn't kicked him out yet. "Why? Because unlike you I do enjoy learning but I'd much prefer it to be from maybe the computer instead of being around other people." He said as he now sat up in his seat.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce two new students all the way from the United States, Lydia and Lexia Campbell." The teacher said stepping aside to reveal the two new students. Caden elbowed Valon and said, "Take a look at them." He looked them over and immediately could tell they were obviously twins. They had the same hair color and their eyes were exactly the same. They had an interesting aura about them, like they weren't suppose to be at the school at all.

His attention fell mainly on the one the teacher pointed out to be Lydia. There was something interesting about her and it made him curious. He, of course, wasn't going to say anything to her and probably never would unless she talked to him first.

{Sorry... I can edit that last part if you want, where the teacher introduced them. XD}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:10 pm
((external hard-drive...it comes with all this stuff I really don't need and it was causing me problems))

Valon gave Caden a nice cheeky grin of victory for staying in school so long, not getting kicked out and just being downright awesome. It was true, some parts of them were complete opposite but somehow they got along quite well...with their occassion fights of course. They always made up in the end which was the important part. While Valon was sort of off in LaLa land, finishing his soda and playing with the empty can he noticed the teacher walk in, sighing and sitting up to look like he was paying attention when really all he could do was stare out the window.

He completely ignored the teachers introductions to the new students, at least until Caden nudged him to pay a little more attention. He looked to the front of the class to see the twin girls standing side by side, practically identical except for a few differences, smirking to himself slightly before leaning and whispering softly, "we're getting transfers four months before graduation what is that all about...?" he couldn't help but find it a little bit odd that a couple of sisters would decide to move so close to the end of the school year, what was the point?

Still, despite the fact he wasn't sure about their arrival or characters he found himself looking at the twin the teacher addressed to be Lexia. Knowing he'd probably get them confused if he ever saw them in the hall he decided not to bother with them, but something about that girl gave him strange chills, he didn't get the same chills from Lydia despite the fact they looked exactly the same. "This is either going to be weird or really troublesome..." he couldn't help but mutter to himself, propping his arm back on his desk while the girls were assigned seats and the day's lesson began.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:19 pm
{Ah! Ok ^^ That sucks lol}Lexia was told by the teacher to go sit down by someone she called Valon. She walked over there quietly then took her seat. She started tapping her pencil on the desk quietly as she sat there. She'd been to school so many times with her sister she really didn't want to be there again. Though, something about the boy sitting next to her made her want to stay.

Lydia... can I blow the teacher's coffee in her face? She asked her sister telepathically. They were the true definition of twin telepathy for they had that infamous bond. Though, it was much stronger than it would be with a human. She couldn't help but feel her trouble making side want to show through. She started to think about things she could possibly do without using her magic. Maybe trip someone? Confuse them with mind games? That could work.

Caden looked at Valon and shrugged a bit at his question. "I don't know. Maybe they had a family death and had to move here with one of their family members?" He suggested, trying to think of why they'd be there too. He looked to the girl Lexia who had sat down next to Valon and then to Lydia. She really had his attention which was strange because no one had ever done that to him before.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:38 pm
Sitting down like a proper student, wearing the uniform perfectly like her sister, she took out her notebook and pen, beginning to copy down the words on the board; very tempted to just use her magic and have the pencil write for her...
While she was concentrating, trying to act normal and not stick out like a sore thumb, she overheard her sister's thoughts and resisted every urge to practically jump out and scream at her.

Lexia, a lady must be elegant, it's our first day we can't cause trouble so soon.Lydia easily understood her sister's desire to use her powers or do something foolish, it was in her nature to as it was Lydia's to be calm and collected most of the time. However both of them knew that they had an undying urge to use their powers even just a little tiny bit. Still, that was far too dangerous and it would easily beackon their chasers to their location. Later when we go home or leave the school but not in public, we're trying to fit in remember?...Despite the fact her sister was trouble Lydia would never have it any other way, it was good to feel incharge when you were the younger of the two.

Class seemed to slow down now that Valon was occupied with something other than tapping a pen on his desk or staring out the window aimlessly at the scenery. It wasn't that he was staring at her or something, it was more that he glanced at Lexia from time to time although she never noticed. Maybe it was her hair...the strange caramel colour...or her green plant like eyes and that perfect skin. He'd never seen such a pretty girl in his life...he'd never been interested in girls until today.

X Lunch Time X

Almost immediately when the lunch bell rang the sisters headed off before any of the other students, into their own world while the two boys shuffled off like everyone else into the cafetria or school grounds to have lunch.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:53 pm
"So," Caden started as he sat down across from Valon. "You have a crush on the new girl, eh?" He could tell, it was completely obvious to anyone really. Though, because he was his best friend, he knew it better than anyone. "First time in a very long time that you've ever even looked at the female species." He said laughing a bit.

He took a bite out of his pizza slice he had then took a swig of his soda. He couldn't stop thinking about the other new girl, Lydia. She was so amazing but if someone asked him how, he wouldn't know what to say. It just seemed like she was. Her beauty was almost, inhuman.

Lexia sat down on the grass in the school's garden. "Ah, so much like home." She said then sighed a bit. "They need to take better care of the plants though. Do you feel their suffering?" She asked. She looked to the human food she had in front of her and tilted her head to the side a bit. They of course had to eat but they never ate anything like that back at their home. She loved the pizza though, she knew that.

She picked up the slice and started to eat it happily. "I think the boy sitting next to me has a crush on me." She said smirking a bit. She couldn't stop thinking about him but not because he couldn't seem to not look at her. He was extremely cute and the type of boy she liked. He had 'bad a**' written all over him. She smiled softly as she took her drink and took a sip of it. "I still want to make something explode." She mumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Almost choking on his pop while sipping the liquid, Valon stood up and made a face trying not to spit it out, taking a moment or two to swallow and heavy a heavy sigh of relief. "What the hell is that supposed to mean!?" Valon put a foot on the chair and leaned forward, yelling at Caden with a slight glare, "I do not have a crush on the new girl!...one of them whatever!" he sat back down and crossed his arm while taking a bite out of his hamburger looking the other direction,"I just think she's cute...so what..." Valon kept as quiet as possible, just so none of the other students would hear him.

He and Caden weren't exactly known for their charm and charisma, infact they were avoided most of the time, other than when they picked fights with other academy students around town. It wasn't safe for anyone to know he'd gotten any bit softer, and either way it wasn't like he was gonna talk to her or try to make a move. "Changing the subject! Her sister was kinda cute too I guess but she looked so shy...definately not my type but maybe your's..." he gave Caden a look and nudged him as if egging him on.

Lydia sat beside her sister, leaning against a tree and closed her eyes while catching the sun's warm rays, feeling the earth move beneath her, and the wind in that gentle breeze. "But it's not home Lexi...do you even remember what home looks like?" they'd been gone from their fairy world for so long, Lydia had practically forgotten what peace looked like since 'they' decided to invade. In any case, this world was nothing like there's, there seemed to be so much natural suffering that it made her sad...

"They need to take care of the earth period, everything seems to be crying one way or another." Lydia looked around where they were sitting, putting her hand on the earth she sat on, and turned so that she could place her other free hand on the tree, closing her eyes as if she was listening to them speak. While she was concentrating or meditating, she couldn't help but smell the human food her sister was eating, and overhearing her comments about the boys from their class. Removing her hands from the trees she grabbed a bottle of water she had bought and took a small sip before commenting, "is it hard to believe that we attract attention everywhere we go? you had at least a dozen offers back in the states. We're not like everyone else Lexia, of course it's common for the opposite sex to find us attractive." the argument was the same everytime they moved but personality wise...things didn't change. "A girl must be more elegant." was Lydia's favorite line, which she often used to keep her sister in control...so she wouldn't do anything they'd regret later. "Maybe later we can...do something, visit a park even that'll get us in a happier mood maybe." Lydia suggested with a happy smile on her face while going back to meditating with the trees and earth.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:25 pm
Caden laughed and said, "Cute.. and totally datable. I know you and saw the way you weren't able to look away from her." He smirked a bit then took another bite out of his pizza. "You totally like her, don't deny it." He said taking another drink of his Dr. Pepper.

He blinked a bit then sighed. "I know... she is... rather... cute and quiet... the way she writes and pays attention is cute too..." He said, a slightly dreamy expression was now visible on his face. It was a look that no one had ever witnessed from him before.

Lexia nodded sadly and said, "Two words, global warming. Its just awful." She took a bite of her pizza again and then looked at her sister. "I know, but... I think he's cute." She said smiling and quickly taking another bite of the human food. She leaned back against the tree she was near then sighed a bit. "I do remember home. Its beautiful and full of flowers. Everything was healthy... until they came along and ruined it all."

Her eyes lit up at her sister's suggestion. "Oh if we do, I so much would love to change! I miss my wings." She said sadly. She really loved her fairy form much better than her human. She didn't understand how humans could live with being so tall and unable to fly around to different places. She loved how she usually looked too. Her beautiful raven hair and blue clothes along her with her blue eyes. It symbolized her powers well. She could control water the best though, because she and her sister were the princesses, they were special. They could control all the elements as well as all the normal fairy powers. She herself, could move things with her mind.

"Elegant? You know that's not me sis." She said smirking a bit. She could never handle being polite and quiet. It just wasn't the way she was. She always had to be loud and could be very rude at times.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:44 pm
Valon was getting quite scared now, holding an expression of utter cluelessness on his face. He sat there almost drooling like he didn't know the person sitting in front of him then quickly got up and punched him straight across the face which brought forth a cause for concern in the cafeteria.

"Are you listening to yourself!? It's like I don't even know you Caden, snap out of it she's just a girl!" he yelled while trying to shake his friend back into his right state of mind. Who knew that girls could have such effect of guys like them...I mean sure Valon was a bad boy as was Caden although he only showed it around Valon and punks who tried to pick a fight but still this was really getting weird. "You're seriously going to have to stop or I will have to beat the s*** outta you." sitting back down across from him he went back to his burger and pop, not wanting to really talk about the twins anymore since they were beginning to get to him. Instead he did what he did best and stared out the window at the scenery.

"Shhhhh!!!" Once again Lydia was forced to pull away from her meditation and cover her sister's mouth with her own pale hand, sighing heavily. It was dangerous to even mention anything about their being fairies and having other bodies..."someone might be listening and I don't mean people..." there were always other faries or magical creatures in the world, it was just that humans couldn't see them. They weren't necessarily categorized into good or bad but with the right persuasion...well they could easily be turned.

Sighing heavily she released her sister before sitting behind her and beginning to comb through her sister's long caramel hair with her fingers to keep it all straight and knot free. "Princesses must be elegant Lexia, we have to set a good example where ever we are..." she whispered into her sister's ear, hugging her from behind and putting her head on her shoulder, giggling like any other normal school girl would. "We'll go to Hyde Park after school then, I'm sure the movers can start without us if they arrive today. There's also this beautiful tree there that I'm dying to see." she kept embracing her sister with her gentle smile of pure angelic bliss, now excited for the end of their long and tiresome school days.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 pm
Caden blinked a bit then rubbed his face. "Unnecessary." He said then took a bite out of his food again. "I'm sorry, she's just... I don't know how to describe it." He said. She really did seem like she was something else. Though, he of course had no idea how ironic that was.

Lexia tried to talk against her sister's hand but it sounded muffled. When she finally moved her hand she pouted. "I know! But... still..." She said sighing a bit, unsure of what she was actually going to say. When she started to speak of how princesses should act, she raised an eyebrow. "You're the one saying 'don't talk about it' and yet you're saying what we are!" She said quietly. "Even if it is just whispering, they could hear you."

She then let a small smile creep across her face and said, "I'd love that! And I wonder if its the same tree I've been dying to see." She giggled a bit and hugged her sister back. She was really happy that it was her she was stuck with. She wouldn't want to be on this place called 'Earth' without her.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff