Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Invisible Monsters!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chuck Palahniuck?
  Time To Dance
  Invisible Monsters
View Results

FIRE_OnThe_DanceFloor

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 pm
I Just Went To The Library. And I Found Invisible Monsters.I Have Only Read The First Chapter But So Far Its Really Good. Has Anyone Else Read It?? And For Thoughs Of You That Don't Know Its By Chuck Palahniuck And Was The Inpiratsion For Time To Dance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:34 am
I've read Diary, Choke, and I'm currently reading Survivor. But since the split, I've sort of lost my inspiration to keep reading Palahniuck's work. I'm pretty sure Ryan was the one that really enjoyed reading and incorporating Palahniuck's writing into Panic! At The Disco, so now I just feel weird reading what he has once read now that he's not in the band.

PrimeRibby
Captain

magic_lily

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 pm
I've read Invisible Monsters and I LOVED it (: I consider it my favorite book. Funny how my favorite song is based off my favorite book xD

I've also read Diary and I want to read more from Chuck Palahniuk cause he's amazing from what I've read. it's hard for me to get my hands on the books though because then my nosy mom will find out what they're about/read them and decide they're too obscene for me to read >.<;;

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games