I do!Look what they do to those poor,innocent animals! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:40 am
hsmfan51
I do!Look what they do to those poor,innocent animals! crying

i agree it is wrong to do tht poor animals cry  

googly-gurl

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:27 pm
Who doesn't dislike animal abuse? I know I hate it. I see it on the news almost all the time. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm
I hate it .They should put they abusers inthe place of the animals to see how they like it .  

Lunadora

ohibby

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 am
Rei Uchikino
Who doesn't dislike animal abuse? I know I hate it. I see it on the news almost all the time. sad

^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:23 am
I hate it, animals are living creatures that we share the planet with! Seriously people have to stop!!!  

Distant Starlite

Ophrysia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:25 pm
It makes me sick.

It takes a real coward to beat up on someone that can't fight back. I just don't understand how some people can treat their animals as horribly as they do, and not even feel a bit of remorse. I mean, would they chain a child up in the back yard so tightly that their neck bled, and then starve them to death? No... so why do it to a dog? There's no excuse for it. If people aren't going to love their animals, and take care of them, then they shouldn't even have them at all. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 pm
I don't dislike it. I HATE it! I sometimes think why can't the humans that like risks get abused instead?  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Who does like animal abuse? I think it's pretty solidly a bad thing.

I've been chewed out and called a b***h on multiple occasions for standing my ground and standing up for the rights of someone who can't stand up for themselves. As a horse trainer, I personally feel that it is my first responsibility to be an advocate for the horse, because in most cases, no one else will be. I lost a job because of this, and I've lost respect from a few people. I got in a knock-down fight with one of my best friends because she idolizes a trainer who uses training techniques that I consider abusive.

I don't care though. If no one else is going to say it, I will. I try to be nice about it at least at first because the majority of people are neglectful or abusive out of ignorance rather than malice. It's not an excuse, but education is a more effective solution than anger. If they refuse to learn, then by all means, smite them. Lock them in a tiny cell with no light and let a collar grow into their flesh.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 am
I hate animal abuse.  

stari_maga

Citrus Hikaru

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:41 am
Animal abuse is absolutely horrible. It makes me wanna cry/hurt the person who did it to them. mad
Chicken fighting too...it's kinda common where I live. grrrrr! I wanna smack those meanies! And I volunteer at the humane society, and I always see these abused dogs... cry
For some reason, animal abuse disturbs me more than human abuse.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image
Ophrysia pretty much summed up what I was thinking.
I'm also against Animal Testing.

Ω

Letter-W

Shy Star

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 pm
Of course i dislike it! I'm 100% glad that it's againist the law to abuse animals. How could anyone hurt an animal?!?! i'm a complete animal lover! (i'm a vegetarian but no need to get into that)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 pm
depends on your definition of abuse. Yes I hate abuse but real abuse stuff that really harms the animal. Letting your anger out on it, using violence to train it, neglecting it and worse of all embedded collars. There is no excuse for those kind of things. I mean how hard is it to notice hey my dogs collar is getting tight I need to adjust it. However Swatting your dog to get them to behaving, squirting a cat with water, and yelling at/ scolding a dog is not abuse. And I hate people who say I abuse my dog (he's now passed) because oh he lunging at another dog and I yell "leave it" and pull it back...this happened once. My mom said I was beating her dog because I bopped her on the nose because she wouldn't stop licking my baby after I told her to stop. for those of you who don't know what an embedded collar is...
http://canadianveterinarians.net/images/animalabuse/embedded-collar.jpg
http://www.unchainyourdog.org/images/photos/dog_embedded_chain.jpg
http://www.thealfiefund.com/Cat Collar.jpg  

whatagirlwants

jiarrah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 am
Animals are adorable. Nice. Pleasant to be around. You don't see a squirrel running around the park drunk with a beer bottle, do you? Well, I'll inform you, if you have seen that, you were the drunk one, you were exaggerating and lying, or you were hallucinating. But, often, people do get drunk. So, just face fact. Animals have there own interests. It's not okay to hate everyone, but it's fair to hate stupid mean people, and it's nothing to worry about if you love animals more than people in general. But, I will tell you this one time and one time only, it is not legal, nice, okay with god, or sanitary do the fallowing: hate animals, hurt animals, be cruel to animals, take part in animal cruelty, hit animals, kick animals, kill animals, stomp on animals, critisize animals, or even hate a species of animal. crying crying crying  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff