Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Animal Shelter (( place for cats to rp that were caught )) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeBored111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:49 am
Most of us was captured by tow-legs, we MUST ecaspe and make it back to camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 am
Drippingpool curled up in the corner of her caged, all she new was that she was high up and all the other cat sents made it hard to even tell how many cats there were. "Whos there." She asked shaking.  

MeBored111

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:37 pm
Goldenrain woke up, her head throbbing in pain. She looked around her, not realizing for a second that she was trapped in a cage. She quickly jumped to her feet, ramming herself against the side, sticking her arm through the cage door frantically trying to grab something, anything. She stopped, "It's hopeless." She mumbled as she backed into the far corner, panting. Her ears pricked when she heard Drippingpool, "Drippingpool?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Crystalstar rammed against the cage, "Let me out of here you stupid twolegs! I am the leader of SnowClan and you shall pay for even touching me!" She hissed and growled. A twoleg kit stopped beside her cage and shook its paw at her. Crystalstar hissed and tried to attack the twoleg. It screamed and ran. "Thats right, stupid animal, run!" She started to pace, trying to think of a way out.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

MeBored111

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:59 am
"Goldenrain?!" Drippingpool meowed she was still in the back of the cage, scared to death. The tow leg that Crystalstar scared away came up to her. Even when she hissed at the strange smell he said something that she couldnt make out, "I want him mama." "I think its a girl." "ohhhh ok." The strange nosies comeing from theses animals where werid and scratchy, changeing pitch all the time. Another towleg, male, came up to the woman and her kit, "You dont want that one, shes blind, itd be too much work to take care of." The mother and her kit said something else and walked away from her cage and even though she couldnt understand the male towleg she knew it was a threat he was whispering, "I have another idea for you."
(( crying T.T hes thinking of putting her to sleep!!!!!!! T.T crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:06 am
(T.T I will save you!!! I have a plan!)

Crystalstar heard Drippingpool, "Drippingpool! Who else is here?" She looked out of the cage and yelled loud, "If you are a SnowClan cat please tell me who you are."

Another twoleg came up to her cage, it was a male. It spoke, "Can I hold this one?" Crystalstar thought for a second. She purred and rubbed against the cage, knowing the dumb twoleg would go for the bait. One of the twolegs opened the cage and picked her up. As soon as she was out she bit the twoleg and landed on the ground. "Drippingpool! Where are you?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:12 am
((i made a cat in snowclan a while back, and i really havent done much with her, i'll pick her story up here.))

Rosethorn studied the side of the cage, looking for a possible way to open it. after finally giving up, she saw that Crystalstar was free.
"Go Crystalstar! get as many of us out as you can and run," she encouraged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:43 pm
Bearclaw nodded to Sagefire. "Of course." After gathereing up a good sized patrol, she walked to the edge of the camp. "Mothwing! Your in charg." With her blood pounding in her ears, she lead the rescue patrol out of the camp.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

MeBored111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 am
Drippingpool came to the front of the cage, she was haveing to only relie (sp) on feeling, there was to much nosie and smells, "Crstalstar, Im here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 pm
Crystalstar leaped just as a twoleg tried to grab her. She grabbed hold of Drippingpool's cage and quickly unlocked it, she learned this by watching the twoleg who let her out. Goldenrain's cage was near Drippingpool and she was free. "Goldenrain, get Drippingpool out. I'll get the others-" A twoleg grabbed her. She bit it and jumped to the ground. Goldenrain stayed to fight.

The white leader turned on her warrior and swung a paw, almost hitting her. "Get out of here! Now!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 pm
sagefire was walking around with the rest of the patrol and got a faint scent of Crystalstar
Crystalstar was here
she yelled out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 pm
Bearclaw's ears perked up. She leaped to Sagefire's side. "Your right." she mumured, "Follow this trail!" she yowled to the patrol and ran ahead. We're getting close. Really close. I can sense it. And sure enough, they had come to the right place.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am
Crystalstar felt a twolegs paws on her, she twisted and turned, but couldn't get loose.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:34 am
sagefire sniffed again
Blood someone is hurt  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am
As Crystalstar was thrown back into the cage she was cut. A huge gash on her side. She blinked, lose of blood made her weak. She closed her eyes and was enveloped in darkness again.

(When I wake I shall be in a twoleg home ^.^)  
SnowClan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff