Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Personal Issue: Cheating.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 am
I decided to start this on a personal problem of my own, but while were at it, what do you have to say about cheating? Have you been cheated on? Have you cheated on someone else? What do you consider cheating?

I have dated 5 people in my lifetime. I have been cheated on by 4 out of the 5, including my current boyfriend who is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I honestly love him with all that i've got, but sometimes thinking back on what happened, it makes me question everything about our relationship. And naturally, I have major trust issues, and i'm not happy with it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:32 pm
Been cheated on once... by the love of my life. Never found anyone to love as much as I loved (and still do) her.  

the_underworks

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:55 pm
He denied it but I think he is lying.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm
Well i haven't exactly been cheated on, but the relationship i had with my one ex was long distance so i always suspected it. i never found out if she did or not.  

Sayga Takaino

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm
I cheated once, or twice rather.
It was on the same guy with two different guys at different times.

Not everyone sets out with the malicious intent of hurting their s.o. by cheating on them.
I didn't. It just happened.

I told him about it, and he forgave me. Needless to say I ended up breaking it off later that night anyway because I realised I couldn't be with someone who wanted children.

We're all human. We aren't perfect.
I don't think cheating is unforgivable.
But it sure is something that would make trust difficult.

I also am suspicious of my second boyfriend. Not that it matters now, but I'm pretty sure he cheated on me. Oh, well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 pm
I guess you can say I cheated. All really depends on how one describes cheating. I let another girl kiss me when I told her I planned to break up with my girlfriend. Because the girls brother happened to see it, he ended up telling my ex before I could break it to her myself. In the end it turned into a situation of hysteria and naturally sadness and then anger. After it was over, I never got with the other girl and I wasn't planning on it. But I was still labeled a cheater and I guess I still am.  

Lybido Alastar

Aged Lunatic

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Spike23080

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 pm
Well never came across the problem of cheating but know many who have. I think if you cant trust the person then its best not to stay with them. To love is to trust, and without trust in one anouther then you cant love one anouther.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:00 pm
All my ex's cheated on me... and its the reason they are ex's.

By cheating I don't mean when we were going through a rough patch or just dating, I mean when we'd had the big relationship talk and were considering things like moving in together.

But if I can't trust them not to suck some pretty boys d**k when my backs turned, I don't think I could ever recover from that.  

Rellik San
Crew

Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces