Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image

Welcome to my fail-worthy little Soq quest thread. >: Regardless of how fail it is though, it IS still my quest thread, so it will, in some failworthy way or another, show off the,... hopefully not-so-fail that is my Soq quest.

• What am I questing for
        You ask? Ohh~ Two particular cosplays from a certain game I have found myself playing quite often. <3
        The game is called Shaiya. It's a free MMORPG, with some of the most amazing graphics I've seen for a Free game, and I love it, so dearly.
        The game is great, and I suggest playing it if you have a thing for the whole.. Elves -vs- Darkelf [In this case, they're called Vail], Human vs.... the other race. [Nordein. Death Eaters |D;;],... and.. FREE... then the game is for you XDD

Anyway. So like I said, I'm questing for two cosplays from that particular game.
        What cosplay can you get out of an MMORPG?
        Well, in Shaiya's case, you can get cosplays of the Goddesses. Or, I can get cosplays of the Goddesses.

My quest here is for the split Goddess of Etain... so, Two Soquili. Etanie and Raina... Wish me luck. I'm going to need it XD Especially if I want to try to get them in this customs month @-@;;;;;;

Funds:
Etanie: 160k / 600k+?
Raina: 0k / 600k+?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:40 pm
User Image

------------Etanie

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Etanie
Owner: Marinity
Temper: Taunting
Breed: Cosplay?
Description: Okay! Most of this woooon't really make sense until you take a look at the References, so,... I'd suggest going and looking at them first.

Okay. XD Now, As the Breed says, she's a cosplay of that beautiful lady. XD
Now. I haven't quite figured out exactly how she'd look as a Soquili. I just sorta know I want her. Therefore, I'm leaving MOST of this up to the Colorist. Most.
The only thing I really ask is that she keeps as close to her original game look as possible. How you go about doing her Mane? Up to colorist. XD Long, and straight, obviously. If you want to add some tiny little silver and/or light purple/light blue gems laced into her hair, feel free. It'd be a pretty touch, I s'pose.
For her actual fur color,... Well Etanie already had that sort of dull, Never-seen-the-sunlight skin color, so if you want to continue with that, or make it a bit grayer, please, feel free. If you want to fade her fur into black or a darker gray at like her hooves,... again, feel free XD only if it still looks pretty with her accessories though.
As far as her outfit goes... Alright. well, her... /top/ is obviously a little strange for a horse XD So, what I figure you can sort of do is... I don't have a reference for this, but like, the black leather sort of thing wraps around part of h er chest, and sort of around her shoulder area, and wraps around her back, and obviously not too far down past her shoulder. XD I'm not really sure how to describe it, but.. IF you can figure out a nice way to make it work on the lineart,.. as I've said before.. FEEL FREE. XD Her thong obviously can be gone. XD That'd be an interesting sight on a horse. -snickers- Oh, but along with her actual top? The Pendent would be muchmuchloved. Even if it's not exact, cause that's a pretty intricate little piece of jewelery, somehow tied in to work well in the lineart, would be great.
Anyway. Yeah. Her drapey-scarf things are a must though. The one around her waist, with the dangley silver belt chain thing... Yeah.
Her legs,... since they're pretty bare, if you want to add something, Go ahead. But she does have that one thing that wraps around her right leg, and the two anklets that would fall over her hooves. Other than that theres just the random accessories. XD Her earrings, the jem dangling around her forehead, her armbands, and her bracelets. You know, the little things. XD I'm not going to be too entirely picky, since I haven't personally figured out how she'd look on the lineart, so... Just,.. feel free to have fun with it, Oh amazing colorist? XD
Reference image(s):
User Image
[a][b][c][d][e][f]
[Obviously on some of the last pictures, she's the darker one.]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/a?
Tag frame color: Some dark colors that match her <3 Maybe her hair color?
Tag feather color: Same as above <3
Hair/clothing edits: ..See the description XD<33
Total Price: 600k?

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image

-----------Raina
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Raina
Owner: Marinity
Temper: Heavenly
Breed: Cosplay
Description: For right now, I'm just going to say,.. go with pretty much everything I said for Etanie, and.... work it for Raina. ><; Cause it's pretty much all the same stuff XD;
Reference image(s):
User Image
[a][b][c][d][e][f]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a?
Tag frame color: Pretty gold, to match her accessories?
Tag feather color: White and gold? Or white and tan?
Hair/clothing edits: ....XD
Total Price: 600k?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:11 pm
User Image

Reserved?

Random:
I actually do have another quest idea XD Like I JUST came up with it, right now, at 11:14pm on July 12. XDD;; I want to get a mare based off of the Walking on Air song by Kerli. Like, maybe roughly based off of the doll? But I picture a mare with white fur, a white mane, a little white lolita hat, BRIIIIIGHTTTTTT blue eyes,... and some sort of white outfit on her. Like a white Lolita dress or like, lolita items? Likee.. drapey leg warmers that are all frilly and froofy and.. have.. blue. And black. And random little bat and music note accessories hanging here and there.
XD; I donno. She'd be cute.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image

Reserved Again? owo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image

Poooosttt if for some reason you want to? .____.;

Marinity