Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
~The Trash Center~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 pm
Ok, so there are many posts in this guild. It may be hard for some to not notice a topic has already been covered. this is where you tell me what posts have been duplicated, and i will oh so politely ask nadine12 to take care of it, because i am ashamed to say idk how to lol. i may even post some forums myself, to remind myself. You may also want a senseless or useless post deleted, and that will be taken care of as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:35 pm
i can help in doing stuff like that raydawg biggrin  

Hardy Sora
Vice Captain

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 pm
Since we already have our mascot, can I delete the Clan Mascot Topic?
Also, if u don't mind checking those topics that have the same headlines/subject but different info inside, let me know if u want to get rid of it or just combine them together by moving. aight?
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 am
l_NaDiNe12_l
Also, if u don't mind checking those topics that have the same headlines/subject but different info inside, let me know if u want to get rid of it or just combine them together by moving. aight?
Thanks!
yeah you can delete those and the naming thing too please and thank you!  

raydawg11595
Captain

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 pm
raydawg11595
l_NaDiNe12_l
Thanks!

already taken care of. But the naming topic won't let me view it. it says "Permission Error.." something like that, so I can't delete it. but I'll still try..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:22 am
l_NaDiNe12_l
raydawg11595
l_NaDiNe12_l
Thanks!

already taken care of. But the naming topic won't let me view it. it says "Permission Error.." something like that, so I can't delete it. but I'll still try..
aww. can you also delete the who is your favorite character besides edward post, that was already taken care of  

raydawg11595
Captain

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:54 pm
raydawg11595
l_NaDiNe12_l
raydawg11595
l_NaDiNe12_l
Thanks!

aww. can you also delete the who is your favorite character besides edward post, that was already taken care of

Ok, I got it. So as the naming topic thing.  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games