Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
:: I'm leaving Gaia! Members please read. :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:42 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Friends,

I am sad to announce that I might be leaving Gaia, possibly for good. You have all been very good to me in the time that I have been here, and without you, this guild wouldn't be what it is today. I love you all, you're like, the coolest people I've ever met! Unfortunately, due to school and the possiblity of getting to start my own business (an art class, woo!) I've been spending less and less time on Gaia, (as you've noticed in recent days of my absence). I've came to the decision that the computer is getting between me, my social life (of what little I have of it), my education, and most importantly, my art.

So I'm going to hand over the guild to lurichan, for she is the goddess of organization, kind-ness, and cookies. She works her a** off for the guild and she deserves it. And great thanks to our precious Mods: Isobel, for her knowledge about everything about goths; deadlydemon, for spending such a large quanity of yout time on the guild, and being such a wonderful person; Dr.Lecter, for being intelligent, kunning, and having your mysterious flair.

More thanks to our top members and the rest, too many to name, because I'm surrounded by 820 of the best ******** people I'll ever have the pleasure to meet!
I can't tell you all how much I love you! But worry not, I'm keeping my account and I will still drop by sometimes, time permitting.

I'll say Goodbye, but I know its not forever, I don't think. neutral
~ Diz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guild will be handed over to lurichan on Nov. 19th, 2005, Saturday.

On a side note, I'm handing my cigarette (yes, my precious, beautiful cigarette!!)
over to deadly_demon for keepshaking. Its been with me since ever, and has served me well in my status of cool ( whee ), I think D_D has the most potential as a young uhhh... person, and I think she deserves it for all the some 5857 posts she's had here.

Also, so you all don't forget me (muahahahaha!) I'm going to post a graveyard in one of the forums. It will serve as a memorial for our past members, and I'll have my headstone posted there. xd It will be my last greatest accomplishment on Gaia.

P.s. You can post here if you want to, talk about changes in the guild and such...
P.s.s. DO NOT pm me asking for items, I will hurt you if you do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:03 pm
*in shock* eek I understand but....*shock* eek I can still remember when this was a non-official guild...*gets all nostalgic*

I give you all my blessing for a happy life hun, good luck and enjoy a gaia-free existance! (oh come on, gaia's a b***h and we're all it's slaves, like love) *hugs* farewell, have fun on the outside ^_^

(p.s I know squat about goth!)  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:50 pm
I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS! domokun *Chains you to the floor* You shall stay here for my own personal amusement, i wont let you leave. xp Please dun leave....pwease crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:09 pm
Tenebrion Valefor
I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS! domokun *Chains you to the floor* You shall stay here for my own personal amusement, i wont let you leave. xp Please dun leave....pwease crying

...must.  

[ D i z z y ]

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:19 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:32 pm
aww... ive never talked to you before, but now that you're leaving, I'll never gain that opportunity... I just hope things go well for you... ^-^  

Neko Kyu

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:40 pm
Aw, Austin understands though, as long as you post once or twice, and send Austin a pm to save. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:03 pm
Damn... however i can see where you are coming from and i support you.

Congrats Lurichan, you do deserve it.

Post once or twice every now and again if you get the chance.  

themagikat

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:41 pm
*manages to not fall out of my chair and blinks a few times*
It's going to be sad to see you go. I hope you still get the oportunity to drop by every now and then though. ^_^ Ah... *Gets nostolgic with isobel about the original unoffical thread* There were a lot of good times there, weren't there?
I shall do my best to uphold the got goth guild name, and make sure to keep things running smoothly. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:02 am
@ lurichan:
No worry, I'll still be dropping by a lot, perhaps not daily, but a lot.

@ Austin:
I'll send one, lol.

@ neko_kyu:
Trust me, its no opportunity to gain. I'm just a silly lil' kid.

@ koneko:
*bonks him on the head*
"Get it together, man!"

Besides, you still have me on msn.

[ D i z z y ]

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:32 am
No Dizzy! Why! its not fair we love you!*hugs dizzy*. Well, at least you have a valid reason, an di wish you the best of luck with that, I was only going to come online at about 6, but i recevied a disturbing phone call from D_D the new holder of the cigarette, saying you were leaving.Well, i guess i wont be able to talk with you for while.

Goodbye and Goodluck!

-fish, homicidal, and auto(all my names of the past...)

P.S. Congrats to Luri! You totally deserve it, and im called you got the honor of the new owner.Good luck...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:37 am
Foe once I agree with "Auto". We do love you and will miss you but it`s for the best *hugs*  

Dearest Darling`

MrMoogle16

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:17 am
Don't leave! gonk crying Noes..... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:52 pm
crying  

_Master of the Arcane_

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:40 pm
You will always be in my heart (and siggy...) XD.

But im going to leave you with this piece of information of the outside world... It's much colder... XD

*hugs*

I miss you already... crying  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas