Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Hello! I'm new to this guild and to maple story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeeterDance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:07 am
So advanced apology, if there was a introduce yourself thread. I didn't see it

4laugh

I just made my account literally four hours ago, and I already adore it so much.

I just started out with the basics as I was told by the NPCs of maple story

I'm Ashypant lv 11 and a thief.

but I've very happy to be in this guild where everyone can share a love of a cool game.

also, (total newb move,) can someone help me out, I'm kinda stuck and don't know where I'm going really. I'm just outside of Kerning city. I really have no clue what I'm doing, but its sooo damn fun. I'm not used to being a newb at things, but playing like I am now, I feel like how I felt when I first started gaia lol. "how am I going to be awesome like the other kids here? eek "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:24 am
Maplestory at first i'd say can be hard to get used to, but for anyone to help you in-game, we need to know what world you play in. Which tab you select, Scaina, Bera, Khaini, etc.

Outside of game, i'd suggest looking up stuff and learning all you can, especially for party quests, i'd start here If your playing Maplestory Global, and here if your playing Maplestory SEA. The site is outdated, but as a starting point to learn about the game it's a great start. Also just two tips I can give you as you start out:

1. Always remember to have fun. Too many people take the game seriously, thinking that, "just that one more damage", is better than sitting around and having fun with friends.

2. Make as many friends as you can. Friends are great resources, probably better than most sites nowadays, and there are a lot of great people on maple(by the same token, you'll meet a lot of jackasses, just be prepared.)

Hope you have fun, and enjoy your time in maplestory!  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeeterDance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:23 pm
Kite Katolia
Maplestory at first i'd say can be hard to get used to, but for anyone to help you in-game, we need to know what world you play in. Which tab you select, Scaina, Bera, Khaini, etc.

Outside of game, i'd suggest looking up stuff and learning all you can, especially for party quests, i'd start here If your playing Maplestory Global, and here if your playing Maplestory SEA. The site is outdated, but as a starting point to learn about the game it's a great start. Also just two tips I can give you as you start out:

1. Always remember to have fun. Too many people take the game seriously, thinking that, "just that one more damage", is better than sitting around and having fun with friends.

2. Make as many friends as you can. Friends are great resources, probably better than most sites nowadays, and there are a lot of great people on maple(by the same token, you'll meet a lot of jackasses, just be prepared.)

Hope you have fun, and enjoy your time in maplestory!

I'll try really hard, to make friends 3nodding

I play in the devethds tab  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:40 pm
surprised

Do you mean Dementhos?

I'm there, I could help you out :]

IGN: Ryanzilla

MrRyanzilla

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:04 pm
awww u shudve come to scania =X i would've helped u out ;0  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:05 am
RYANZILLAAA
surprised

Do you mean Dementhos?

I'm there, I could help you out :]

IGN: Ryanzilla

awesome, the next time I play, I'll try to find you

and thank you so much  

TeeterDance

Pain the Demon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 am
witch world are u in im in scaia windea and mardia. maybe i don't know were in kering city and whitch person u are? srry  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 am
o ur in demonthos hmmm i got 2 ppl there but i never play with them  

Pain the Demon

Kyruni

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm
Well Im about to start playing again after a 6 month break from the game and I would love to get a fresh start in demethos with you so as soon as I get the game redownloaded Ill try and find you so we can play together.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games