Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
What is going on , oh my!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riatti

Naughty Hoarder

14,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 am
So, I've been wanting to participate and create a role play for some time, I'm such a wuss..... So I've finally decided to post something. = 3=

The Gate is randomly opening for some reason that nobody knows of. People from other worlds are coming into the world of the Alchemist. Vampires, werebeasts, demons, other beings and creatures never seen by the eyes of their world have all come together in one place or another. There is much terror and panic as the people of the land terrorize these beings. People of the other worlds also have powers that none of the people here have. An unusual side effect is caused as people from other worlds come through the gate, some are losing their memory and are attacking with a shock of new surroundings. Many people of the state alchemist and military are trying to hunt down and kill the beasts from the other worlds in fear of what they may do or have done. The hunted are trying to go into hiding where ever they can, forests and any secluded area. The military is also intrigued by what has now entered their world, they are, as well as hunting, trying to capture, experiment and figure out how these other beings possess their power. What will become of everyone?

The story is before the Fma movie.
~~
Anyone can join just be nice.
Try to keep it pg-13.
Have fun.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:55 am
Characters Format;;
To have a character in this rp send this format or something that tells of your character to me in a pm and I'll post it in the characters.

[size=18][color=cyan]Hey![/color][/size]
[color=red]Username:
Character:
Race:[/color]
[color=orange]Age:
[color=blue]World:
About:[/color]

You can play any Fma character or a made up character as long as you send me a character format of the character of your choice..  

Riatti

Naughty Hoarder

14,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Riatti

Naughty Hoarder

14,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:03 am
Characters;;

Kishimari -
My name is Giri I am 14 and I am half wolf, half human, or a werewolf if you'd prefer. My father was a werewolf and mother a human or so I think, I'm not too sure about that though, just an assumption. I don't really have a memory of my past. I look to be a normal child and I pretty much am a normal child with the exception of being able to possess ears and a tail. When this happens my hair tends to grow longer and my eyes turn blue. The first time I met with Shou Tucker and told him of what I could do, he wanted to experiment on me right away, I of course not knowing him to be the type of person. I escaped and hid from him. I stay out of sight and wander the forests, once in a while I will wander from town to town. When I do go to towns I will often be found in the library reading. Tucker later told the military that I was a messed up chimera gone wrong or a new discover of chimera with an unusual power that he found. He said he would do experiments to see if it were possible to make a whole other race of creatures like me or if it were possible to do so. I am usually stern with people I meet and don't really trust anyone. I can often be ditsy about the matters at hand as well. This is because I now have a bounty on my head to be carried back to Central alive. The military stated that I was an unusual chimera that escaped and a big reward would be handed out if I were to be captured. A lot of the state alchemist go at me, but I can usually fight them off. When I need to I will stay in my wolf form for extended periods of time to lower the risk of being found out or caught and I will run with natural wolves. I have absolutely no talent with alchemy and I can't use it. I have no idea what is becoming of the world around me because I have been seeing different beings beyond the ones that live in the land.

Human form:
[x]
Human form with ears and tail:
[x]
Wolf form:
[x]

~~

User- Aiko-BlackBlood Alchemist
Name- Yue
Age- 16
Race- Half Demon
Power- Alchemy
Likes- Science, Art, Sweets, Alchemy, The color black
Dislikes- Posers
Appearance:
User Image

~~

User~Victoria the cute vampire
Name~Rin Yukiumo
Race~Human
Age~12
Gender~Girl
Power~Destruction,mind-control,time travel,flying,alchemy
Likes~Singing,dancing,music,sweets,other peoples pain if they deserve it,oranges,her mother,brohter,and sister
Hates~death,war,her step-fahter,the king of her world,(REMEMBER KIDS,IF YOUR MOM OR DAD DECIDES TO MARRY THEIR NEW LOVER,MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT,OR THEY MIGHT BE LIKE THAT ONE CREEPY GUY IN THE MOVIE,"THE STEP-FAHTER"!!!!!)
AppearanceUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:45 am
Hello-lo-lo,Savi! Is it ok if I call you that? Anyway,this is pretty cool!!! I think I might use the character I'm using already. Anyway,not to be bossy or rude,but when are you gonna reply to the rp we're doing?!  

Teto_Kasane_23

Riatti

Naughty Hoarder

14,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:11 pm
Do di do. I did reply. o 3o  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Ok,now I'm gonna introduce myself!!!!!! Tee-hee!!!!!

User~Victoria the cute vampire
Name~Rin Yukiumo
Race~Human
Age~12
Gender~Girl
Power~Destruction,mind-control,time travel,flying,alchemy
Likes~Singing,dancing,music,sweets,other peoples pain if they deserve it,oranges,her mother,brohter,and sister
Hates~death,war,her step-fahter,the king of her world,(REMEMBER KIDS,IF YOUR MOM OR DAD DECIDES TO MARRY THEIR NEW LOVER,MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT,OR THEY MIGHT BE LIKE THAT ONE CREEPY GUY IN THE MOVIE,"THE STEP-FAHTER"!!!!!)
AppearanceUser Image  

Teto_Kasane_23

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces