A musician's guild! 

Tags: musicians, music, instruments, bands 

Reply The Music Artists Guild
String Quartet Business Cards

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of you are in professional music-based businesses? (If so, please comment on what type)
  I am!
  I'm not!
  What?!
  I'm not currently, but I have been.
View Results

Spainstateofmind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:10 pm
I'm the 1st violinist in my string quartet, and since we're playing a wedding in about a month, I want to make business cards to hand out to our clients (since it's really embarrassing to write out your contact information on the back of torn sheet music . . . sweatdrop ). For those of you who run professional music-based businesses, what information do I need to put on these cards? I was thinking our quartet name, of course, my phone number, as it is the primary contact number for our quartet, and then putting the names and instruments of our members on the back. Anything else? I want these to look as professional as possible while still being pretty much homemade.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 am
I both teach and comp.

My card has my name, number, experience, instruments I teach/comp with, something saying that rates may vary according to need/travel time, something along the lines of "references available" and my home/email address.

It is important to put your email address as a lot of people aren't comfortable with calling you straight up, this is especially with new students.  

mdwallin

The Music Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff