Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Brendon and Spencer's side of the breakup. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shifting_Sand15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:07 pm
"We just wanted to let you know, that the news of Ryan and Jon leaving the band is unfortunately true. It’s been an amazing journey being in a band with them, but sometimes individual tastes take friends in different directions and you can’t ignore it. They are some of the most talented guys we know, and we’re sure that whatever they do next will be great. That said, Panic At The Disco is alive and very very well. We are working on new songs that we are excited for you to hear. Our dates
with Blink and Fall Out Boy start in a little less than a month, and we wouldn’t miss those for the world. We know everybody has a lot of questions at this point with everything being so out of the blue, most of those should be answered in the coming weeks. We appreciate every one of you, and hope you continue with us on this incredible ride.

Pay attention we have a surprise in store for you.

-Brendon and Spencer

PS we were cleaning out the practice space and you’ll never guess what we found!"

I found this on the website. I am very depressed about all of this. But I am still looking forward to their new single and whatever Jon and Ryan pursue to do together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:10 pm
Yeahh.
I just read that :/
I'm happy that the band is still going strong and alive.
<33.

Panda Cheval

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:12 pm
I KNOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER, BUT IT DOESN'T.
x.x;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:37 pm
Lupina Blackwing
I KNOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER, BUT IT DOESN'T.
x.x;

It doesn't make me feel any better either.
:/
I'm just going to go listen to old Panic...

Kylie the Cumbie

sandflea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

It makes me feel kinda better.
At least they're understanding about it all.
Anyone know what the surprise is? lmao

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 pm
It doesn't make me feel any better. I am listening to them right now.  

Honey_And_Mori

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 pm
Why would Jon and Ryan quit before they perform with their heroes?!?!!? crying

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:49 pm
GoodbyeLights

They are still going on tour. Its just its their last time together I'm pretty sure.
D:

Panda Cheval

Shifting_Sand15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Panda Cheval
GoodbyeLights

They are still going on tour. Its just its their last time together I'm pretty sure.
D:

Yes, they are still doing the tour and their new single as scheduled, but I'm not sure if they are making a third album. This is so frustrating...I hope this guild can still survive even after their breakup. We'll just have to takl about two different bands now. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 pm
Shifting_Sand15
Panda Cheval
GoodbyeLights

D:

Yes, they are still doing the tour and their new single as scheduled, but I'm not sure if they are making a third album. This is so frustrating...I hope this guild can still survive even after their breakup. We'll just have to takl about two different bands now. crying

Oh, thanks for that! I thought that Brendon and Spencer wee going on tour without Jon and Ryan, though I didn't know who was going to play bass and guitar. Ugh, that's really gonna be the last dance, isn't it?  

HeartxOnxSleeves13

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:03 pm
Shifting_Sand15
Panda Cheval
GoodbyeLights

D:

JUST ONE SONG? HOW WILL WE SURVIVE?!
Man, I was so stoked for the album to finish and release!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:57 am
HeartxOnxSleeves13
Shifting_Sand15
Panda Cheval
GoodbyeLights

D:

Oh, thanks for that! I thought that Brendon and Spencer wee going on tour without Jon and Ryan, though I didn't know who was going to play bass and guitar. Ugh, that's really gonna be the last dance, isn't it?

Ur welcome. Sadly yes, I think that is the "last dance". sad (  

Shifting_Sand15

Shifting_Sand15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:58 am
GoodbyeLights
Shifting_Sand15
Panda Cheval
GoodbyeLights

D:

JUST ONE SONG? HOW WILL WE SURVIVE?!
Man, I was so stoked for the album to finish and release!!

I think they are still making their third album. I'm not completely sure tho. There are also stuff on Pete Wentz's twitter about 4 new demos, so maybe its not just one song...we'll just have to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:17 pm
WHYYYYYY! crying crying

i just recovered from getting sick and this is what i get?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! emo  

miss-mechanical

ReinventLove05

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:20 pm
In the words of the great Alex Greenwald...
"Life is unfairrrrrrr"

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces