Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lone Wolf ~ ~ ~ Frank_36912 & DncStar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image

Wolves, they stick together, they watch out for one another. But what happens when an outsider wolf is just looking to belong. She's rough and tough, having seen her entire pack be slaughtered. She knows what it's like in the deep of the woods, and what it's like living with humans. She has so much to offer, but will the elders accept her... or will she be forced out in the alone.

((Yeah I know. It sucks. I'm working on it okay?!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:18 pm
DncStar's Profile

Name: Ayla
Human:User Image
Wolf:User Image
Sexual Orientation: Bi. Where ever she can find love she'll take it
Bio: She's been out on her own. The wild has toughened her up. She's looking for somewhere to belong. Human or wolf world.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Frank_36912's Profile

Name:Bailey
human:User Image
Wolf:User Image
Sexual orientation: bi
Bio: her family left her when she was little, so she depended on a family her whole life. She never got the chance to really be a human so she doesn't know how to get away from her wolf quality's. She gets out a few times to get a chance to 'stretch her legs' but she's like the house pet now  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Bailey got out of the house she lived in and made her way to the woods. She made her way, as a human, around the little village giving time to stretch her legs a little  

Frank_36912

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:59 pm
Ayla's brown eyes peeked over her muzzle. She wimpered a bit, limping on her back paw. Her ears perked up as she heard sounds of humans close. She took a deep breath and gently made her way towards the town morphing so she wouldn't cause a mess. She grumbled as she tried to make her way towards the town, falling on her bad leg and rolling down the hill. She let out a screech as she fell then blacked out at the bottom  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 pm
Bailey heard a scream and went running. She went searching for the source of the sound. When she found some one at the bottom of the ravine just outside of the town she went running "oh my god..." she carefully did a quick check of the person and picked her up. She made her way out of the ravine and made her way to the hospital  

Frank_36912

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:20 pm
Ayla's head pounded and she suddenly felt weightlessness. She tried to speak, tried to open her eyes but with no success. She was just praying that this person was taking her to get help, not to hurt her. She had the days full of pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:24 pm
she helped the doctors get her on to the stretcher. She stayed and waited there to see if the girl was alright.  

Frank_36912

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:34 pm
Ayla woke several hours later. She had quite the fall not to mention her previous injury. She woke to find herself in a cold hospital room. A scowl crossed her lips. She hated hospitals. She noticed a needle coming out her arm and she bit her lip in fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:39 pm
she was sitting in the room when the girl woke up "you're awake..." she said softly "how... did you..." she bit her lip, trying to think "how did you get that hurt? I know what you are..." she said softly "we're the same"  

Frank_36912

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:44 pm
Ayla laughed, rolling her eyes slightly. "Do I smell that bad?!" She asked with a sigh. "I got hurt running away from hunters. Got caught in a trap... It wasn't a fun time. I lost everything." She shuddered then tried to resume her tough girl face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:50 pm
"well... if you need a place to stay and don't mind staying a wolf I'm sure the family I live with wouldn't have problems with you staying" she smiled softly "I've been staying with them for a wile, my parents and the rest of my family kinda ditched me, I was the weakest..."  

Frank_36912

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:15 pm
Ayla laughed. "Weak eh? Well I'm bigger than you are... I don't think you're that weak." She shook her head. "I guess I could be a wolf for a while. I was hoping to find a new pack. I'll stay until I'm healed." She nodded her head firmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:19 pm
"they should be letting you out soon... So I'll meet you outside. I'm all white if that helps" she got up "my family is great, you'll love them... as long as you can stand little kids" she smiled and headed to the door  

Frank_36912

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:42 pm
Ayla sighed, finding this girl a bit peppily annoying. She frowned as a nurse came in and freed her. Ayla took her things and changed quickly before heading out the door. She was limping a bit from the bandages and her hurt leg. She quietly morphed behind the building, revealing a shaggy multi brown wolf. She sniffed the air, picking the sent of the girl.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff