Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Hi! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you miss me?
  Yes, i was so lonly without you!
  You were gone?
  Ummm, well you are kinda annoying, so.......no, not really.
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:12 am
Hai guys im back! did ya miss me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:15 pm
You were gone? I never notice anything around here emo

Part of the reason might have been that I wasn't really around either, but still... confused

If I'd ever noticed anything, though, I woulda missed you! 3nodding  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:45 pm
i was at 6 flags!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 pm
I would have missed you but I like just joined.. I love six flags!!! how was it  

narusaku4life

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Pretty good, i actually went on a rollercoaster, and im easily scared. it was the one in Illinois btw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:26 pm
i went to the one in massacusets i think  

narusaku4life

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 am
Aw, I wish I was at MY places sixflags... emo Instead I was stuck doing other things... my dad said that he'd take me, though... under the condition that I'd ride Goliath (one of the rollar coasters there that goes up to 75mph) with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 am
No, i live in Wisconsin, that was my first time out of state and i went on a tiny roller coaster.... sweatdrop  

Currently Dead Account

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:25 pm
Ah, but you DID have fun, didn't you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 am
no.... no jk jk OF CORSE I DID!

AND WHO SAID I WAS ANNOYING! no jk jk  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:58 am
Nyahaha!!! Finally someone noticed!!!! That was meh!!!! twisted I enjoy being the one bad vote in all polls. rofl

What? Not all can be nice. We must not let you know you were missed... otherwise you might make a habit of disappearing on us. ninja

I of course kid though. You were missed. *Pats on head* Now don't go telling Angelwish that I was the one that called her psyco on her post yes? dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:58 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
Nyahaha!!! Finally someone noticed!!!! That was meh!!!! twisted I enjoy being the one bad vote in all polls. rofl

What? Not all can be nice. We must not let you know you were missed... otherwise you might make a habit of disappearing on us. ninja

I of course kid though. You were missed. *Pats on head* Now don't go telling Angelwish that I was the one that called her psyco on her post yes? dramallama

hmm, who is Angelwish? i only know Flatangelsquishypiedipercakewish, i can tell hert yes? twisted  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Yes, that person whose name I refuse to type. ninja And nuuu, you cannot say. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm
Nightfure
Aw, I wish I was at MY places sixflags... emo Instead I was stuck doing other things... my dad said that he'd take me, though... under the condition that I'd ride Goliath (one of the rollar coasters there that goes up to 75mph) with him.

DUDE!!!! That sounds like SOOOOO much fun!!!!!! The coolest roller coaster where I live is called wicked and it shots straight up 200 feet I think...maybe taller, and then does a 90 degree drop. ITS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!! (heres a pic)User Image  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 pm
Kitsune Thistletree

oh btw, i ment seriosly on the post, dont awnser it unless you mean it. stare  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces