Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
check dis out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatz better 2 fight wen yur lvl 50 - 70 coolie zombiies or pqing or sunthin that yu can barely beat?
  coolie
  pq
  or sunthin yu can barely beat
View Results

IPOOHBEAR_xBMG 2Nnd DoN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 am
yo wat b easyest way of lvling pqing fightin zombiez or fightin sunthin yu can barley beat  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:53 am
Can you please use proper grammar? I had issues figuring out what you were saying.
And all of those are wrong.
Train MP3 51-55. LMPQ 55-60.
If you're strong enough, WR 60-70. If not, 60-65 LMPQ or train at FOG and then go to WR at 65-70.  

Zarow

Dj Ekips

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 pm
eh...realy not enough information to decide...and personaly i would pirate pq from lvl 55-70 just because i think its the funnest pq ever XP but it IS realy bad exp...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:42 am
Zarow
Can you please use proper grammar? I had issues figuring out what you were saying.
If you're strong enough, WR 60-70. If not, 60-65 LMPQ or train at FOG and then go to WR at 65-70.

I second that. Though I trained at Ghost Ship lol, but nowadays that'd be faster.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zarow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:57 am
Kite Katolia
Zarow

I second that. Though I trained at Ghost Ship lol, but nowadays that'd be faster.

I can't STAND ghost ship.
It's a small map, slingers and other ranged classes can only fight at the bottom, and no one is ever there to kill the top! D:

Then again, I went to WR with a dexless brawler, so that probably helped... o-o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:04 pm
Zarow
Kite Katolia
Zarow

I can't STAND ghost ship.
It's a small map, slingers and other ranged classes can only fight at the bottom, and no one is ever there to kill the top! D:

Then again, I went to WR with a dexless brawler, so that probably helped... o-o

My only choice was the ghost ship, didn't know of any other place XD.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items