History Section Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vamp_angel892004
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:38 pm
This is a collection from alot of years of collecting and dialoging, there is a large selection and a huge study area. SHHHHHH BE QUIET!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 am
Fay looked at the rows of books all over 100 years old, but they were in good condition. She knew that the book she was looking for was somewhere around here. The book she wanted had a spell in it that was made by a famious Witch hundreds of years ago. But it looked as though the book was off the shelf.  

vamp_angel892004
Crew

vamp_angel892004
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:09 am
*Fay smiled as she looked throgh the pile of books on the table infront of her. Plants were not her thing but Headmistress Rain had asked her to check out the plant problem to see if anything in the past could help. Indeed Rain was right, the problem was there in the mid 1800's, but they never knew what caused the problems. Fay saw that the People did nothing and it went away.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:13 pm
*Fay looked at the books at her table, the dark times were back she was told and she was asked to look up the past. but no one was to know*  

vamp_angel892004
Crew

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 pm
*rain walks up to Fay and sits with her*
Have you found anything Fay?
*she asked quietly*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 pm
*Looks at the Headmistress* No, I have not found anything, its like they blacked out everything that happened years ago, Headmistress. But i have noticed a very powerful student wondering around the school, i think he is the potion masters son, if i am not mistaken? *Fay paused*  

vamp_angel892004
Crew

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:40 pm
vamp_angel892004
*Looks at the Headmistress* No, I have not found anything, its like they blacked out everything that happened years ago, Headmistress. But i have noticed a very powerful student wondering around the school, i think he is the potion masters son, if i am not mistaken? *Fay paused*
*Smiles at Fay*
You know Fay that you are here to learn, not to look at guys
*Rain smiled*
But yes he is Hiro's son, his name is Severus, he is not a trusting young man, but he is very good at magic, like you are.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:49 pm
angel_of_music_12298
vamp_angel892004
*Smiles at Fay*
*Rain smiled*
But yes he is Hiro's son, his name is Severus, he is not a trusting young man, but he is very good at magic, like you are.
*Fay shook her head and laughed quietly* He wouldn't like me anyways Headmistress, i am too into my studies to have a crush on anyone, and to make it worse he is a teacher's son! The unwritten rule *Fay said and laughed again* And besides, i don't think he knows i am here *she smiled at the headmistress* Did you need me to look some more? Or can i go to the lake? *Fay watched the Headmistress*  

vamp_angel892004
Crew

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:53 pm
vamp_angel892004
angel_of_music_12298
vamp_angel892004
*Smiles at Fay*
*Rain smiled*
*Fay shook her head and laughed quietly* He wouldn't like me anyways Headmistress, i am too into my studies to have a crush on anyone, and to make it worse he is a teacher's son! The unwritten rule *Fay said and laughed again* And besides, i don't think he knows i am here *she smiled at the headmistress* Did you need me to look some more? Or can i go to the lake? *Fay watched the Headmistress*
*Rain looked at her softly*
Go on, Fay, have fun, i will call if i need you  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:57 pm
angel_of_music_12298
vamp_angel892004
angel_of_music_12298
vamp_angel892004
*Smiles at Fay*
*Rain smiled*
*Rain looked at her softly*
Go on, Fay, have fun, i will call if i need you
*Fay nodded and walked to her dorm*  

vamp_angel892004
Crew

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:47 pm
Isabella sat all her books down and looked around waiting for everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:14 pm
Sand pooring from the cieling.
"Am I late."  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 pm
Laughs"No, Your not late."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 pm
"Where's Thread? Her walking on the walls do u think she would've made it before me""  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:36 pm
"Idont know"Isabella said while still looking at the books.  
Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff