Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:17 pm
Welcome to Sesshy's Quest thread!

Welcome :] This is a Quest thread for any idea's for future Soquili. I haven't kept up with the thread for awhile and ask that if any quests are being used, or have some idea that can't be used in it that I be informed. I would hate to be questing for something that I cannot get, an idea that has been used, or the price being wrong. Before trying for a cosplay, I'll be sure to check all the necessary threads and the shop for an already quested, and made Soquili for that Cosplay. But if anything is missed, again please inform me D;

Donation's would be kindly appreciated. :]
But, I have no problem earning the gold on my own.

Current quest.
Rin Kagamine
600,000 g / around 750,000+ g

Sesshy's Teepee, and Plot thread

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:21 pm
Quick Preview
Bolded=Currently questing
Strike=Renaming

✖ Introduction
✖ Navigation
✖ Azari
Heavenly Sword's Kai
Rin Kagamine
Julius De Dion
✖ Chokantai
✖ Munny the bunny

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:31 pm
.:Edited Soquili:.
???

**Still filling out**

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Colorist desired: Mobster Goose or Rapidashtrainer
Name of horse: Kai
Owner: Sesshy552
Temper: Traumatized or Unstable
Breed: ???
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket or Foal
Description:

Body:

Eyes:

Expression:

Mane:

Tail:

Edits:

Outfit:

References:

Some game cutscene's with Kai:
X1)
X2)
X3)
X4)
Kai's in game story:
XKai is the adopted sister of Nariko, and a member of the clan which protects the Heavenly Sword. She is an innocent character with child-like and impish behavior, but is highly skilled in the use of her deadly crossbow, a "game" which she names "twing twang". Previously belonging to a once-great clan, Kai is the last survivor; her mother was murdered by one of Bohan's generals, Flying Fox right in front of her which caused severe trauma. Kai was eventually found by Nariko and her clan. She is extremely attached to Nariko and will often disobey orders from Shen or other clan members to assist her.

Default accessory color(s)?:
tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Bottom of tag: Heavenly Sword Cosplay.

.:A Familiar:.
Kai's Hawk

**Still filling out**

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Twing Twang
Owner: sesshy552
Breed: Hawk
Temper: ???

Reference image?: ???

Accessory color?: ???
Tag colors?: ???
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both please.

Price together:

>> Base price (550k)(50k) + Edits (200k?)(0k) = Final (800k+?)

Donations:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:41 pm
.:Edited Soquili:.
Twins of Evil

**Still filling out**

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Colorist desired: Mobster Goose or Rapidashtrainer
Name of horse: Rin Kagamine
Owner: Sesshy552
Temper: Inconsiderate
Breed: Vocaloid
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket
Description:

Body:

Eyes:

Expression: I would like her expression to look as though she could care less about the problems she's causing in her kingdom. She should be looking off to the side her brow either pulled down in annoyance, or arched in question. Her smile should be tighter, fake. Perhaps even changed into a slight sneer. The whole thing that happened to her brother hasn't happened in character yet, so she shouldn't look too angry, because she's going to grow up to be a bit more considerate to other, and try to change her actions. So really it's up to the colorist how they interpret the story, and how they see the expression.

Mane: Although she is a computer generated program in real life, I don't really like how cartoony hair looks on Soquili's. So her hair is going to be up in a messy bun, with her bangs sweeping over her face, like in the 5th reference. I want it to actually flow like real hair would be, a few strands left out maybe. But still look nice. Her bangs are parted to the right, and there are two clips on her left. (TBC)

Tail:

Edits:
Chains: Ducky and I talked about this and we would both like chains to be around the twins hooves. And it would be nice if they linked together at some point so that when placed side by side it lined up. Whichever way they stand when it's links is up to the colorist. But something I'd like is for the chain around Rin's hooves to be semi-translucent. Because in none of the songs does it say she holds chains around her, but she is linked to her brother in fate. So this would be a very nice touch. It's her actions that lead to Len's doom. So if in the song Re_Birthday he describes chains around his hands and feet to represent the blood and tears spilled I feel they should be around her as well. Because even though she wasn't the one to physically kill Miku it was her wishes.

Outfit:

References:
Rose and basic hair style
Neck collar except with a red rose
Rin and Len Kagamine together
Inspirational picture of the twins
Hair and outfit reference maybe?
Inspirational song's for Rin Kagamine
X1) Daughter of Evil
X2) Servant of Evil
X3) Message of Regret
X4) Re_Birthday
Rin and Len Kagamine's story:
XBefore the songs: For selfish adult reasons, Rin and Len weren't raised as the siblings they should have. Rin was to be a Princess, and future Queen; and Len to be her loyal servant. When they were just infants, Rin was taken by her father to be taught how to care for the kingdom, and Rin taken by the mother to be trained how to care for Rin, and solely Rin. Kept apart for most of their childhood, Rin and Len grew up with hardly any interaction between the two. But still they always wound up finding each other.
XDuring the songs: Rin is the ruler of the Yellow Kingdom and falls in love with Kaito, Prince of the Blue Kingdom, but he falls in love with Miku, a girl from the neighboring Green Kingdom, who is not a princess. At the same time, Rin's twin brother and servant, Len falls in love with Miku at first sight. Rin find out that the one she loves, Kaito, and her brother, Len, are in love with Miku, who is a mere village girl. Rin gets jealous and orders Len to kill Miku and destroy the Green Kingdom. Len being the obedient servant and loving brother he is follows her orders and kills Miku. Kaito later finds out and sets after Rin for revenge. He goes to Meiko, who is a village woman in the Yellow Kingdom, who wants to rebel against Rin for killing her lover and for the state of the kingdom. A large army of citizens set after Rin, but Len decides to help her escape by switching places with her because they are twins. Len is captured in Rin's place and put to death by the guillotine. Rin, disguised as Len goes and sees her brother's execution and realized the error of her ways.

Questing opposite Evil Pirate Duck: Len Kagamine
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory
tag frame color: Not really sure.. Yellow or Black
Tag feather color: Smaller feather black, larger feather yellow. The yellow feather is splattered in blood.
Bottom of tag: Twins of Evil Cosplay

Price:

XXXX Base price (550k) + Edits (200?) = Final (750k+?)

Donations:

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm
.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Paranormal Whispers
Waters of Sorrow

**Still filling out**

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colorist desired: Little dream
Name of horse: Pending change. . .
Owner: sesshy52
Temper: Erratic
Breed: Spirited
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Description:
This soquili is mostly free to the Colorist's interpretation of the picture. I will only supply ideas that the colorist can either use or discard depending on how they work with what they come up with.
In general:
With the image I see a sort of Paranormal theme, wisps and orbs. So I feel like the theme would be at night, and perhaps the unicorn would have a glow about him with orbs floating around his form. In the image framing the face, there are spheres, or orbs. I would like if they were places around the horse, not to many though, just a few. Enough to look tasteful, without being overbearing. Feel free to place things on the horse that isn't in the image. I personally enjoy natural things, and if possible would like any items placed on the horse to be that. But I really would prefer things that would look nicer on **Name here** over my personal preference. I would love him regardless :3
Mane: I love long hair on Soquili in general, and have come to especially love it on unicorns. So it would be nice if **insert name here** could have long hair. The style is really up to the colorist and their interpretation of how the picture looks. Perhaps something flowy, not really pin straight. Twists and curls, when I personally see the picture I think of water, or strangely ghosts, with wispy tendrils and what not. The colors are up to the colorist again, either use colors off the image, or go off and use something completely different. The image is for inspiration, a concept, the colorist doesn't have to rigidly stick to it.
Tail:
References:
Pending . . .
Default accessory color(s)?:
tag frame color: Whatever colors look nice with how the horse turns out.
Tag feather color: I would like a soft blue for the larger feather and light green for the smaller one.
Bottom of tag: Unicorn Soquili

Price:

XXXX Base price (775k) + Edits (200k) = (975k+)

Donations:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:52 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Reserved

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Sesshy552