Reply The forest (rp)
Elemental Academy (open to all for posting) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of icicle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:05 pm
In a realm where magic and spells are the root of the world, this world's history is still trying to be revealed. As the history is being revealed, many of the young in the town of Keis go to the Elemental Academy to learn and improve their magic and to possibly make spells of their own. But this peaceful town will soon take a turn for the worst as Rebel's are starting to rise in this town to try and control the ruins and keep all the secrets of the world for themselves.

Spells:
In this world there is only one race, so sorry for not making the rp more fun with different character, but unfortunately to me it doesn't make sense. You can also base the look on your character by what spells and magic you study. Each type of magic has it's own special features, which you gain when you use it. This is the magic that you can learn:

Fire: the source of courage and passion, the bringer of warmth and the cause of destruction. When you cast a spell you're surrounded by fire and a red spell circle appears beneath you. Special Ability - you can walk through fire and swim through pools of lava and magma as if it were water.
Water: the flow of life and beauty, the hydration of the world and the controller of currents. When you cast a spell, three rings of water circle you and a blue spell circle appears beneath you. Special Ability - you can walk on water, breath under water, and swim in water as if you were a fish. You can also turn your body into water and move around as a puddle or fit through small cracks in walls, you can also heal yourself and others with water but only minor injuries.
Earth: the essence of life and growth, the creator of forests and former of mountains. When you cast a spell, the trees or any plant life around you will rustle and a green spell circle will appear beneath you. Special Ability - you can walk up any tree and you can ressurect any plant life or baren land. You can also become one with the tree as a form of hiding.
Wind: the sense of flight and freedom, the creator of clouds and storms. When you cast a spell, the wind will pick up and a white spell circle will appear beneath you. Special Ability - you will be able to soar through the air effortlessly with wing that will sprout out of your back when need be.
Lightning: the striking of the gods and the sound of triumph, the starter of fires and the sound of the earth. When you cast a spell, lightning will crack around you and a shining yellow spell circle will appear beneath you. Special Ability - you will be able to move at the speed of light.
Poison: the bringer of disease and death, the pollution of the air and water. When you cast a spell air around you becomes unbearable to breath and a purple spell circle will appear beneath you. Special Ability - you will be able to breath in any type of pollution and your senses will recognize any stinky or polluted air as pure air for you.
Ice: the creator of snow and the freezing of water, the cooling of the planet and the ruler of blizzards. When you cast a spell the air around you will become sub-zero temperatures and a white spell circle will appear beneath you. Special Ability - you will be able to walk in the coldest of temperatures even if your wearing summer clothes and you won't feel cold, in fact if you touch anything with in a cold area then it'll freeze even more colder and your normal body temperature is 15 degrees F.
Mind: the essence of knowledge and the creator of ideas, the untouchable movement of the world. When you cast a spell, your mind is clear of any confusion and a pale purple spell circle will appear beneath you. Special Ability - you will acquire telekinesis and ESP, allowing you to peer into the minds of others.
Dark: the decent to hell and the bringer of doom, the sign of destruction and cause of evil. When you cast a spell ancient black symbols will circle you and a black spell circle will appear beneath you. Special Ability - You will be able to become one with the shadows and can move around freely, as a shadow you can also move someone else's body as another form of possesion, except your victim will be aware of everything your make him/her do.
Radiant: the giver of light and hope, the light that can push away the darkness and that guides weary travelers. When you cast a spell, shining prismatic symbols surround you and a prismatic spell circle appears beneath you. Special Ability - you will be able to see even in the most pitchest of darkness and you can control the lighting anywhere inside any building.

Rules:

1. no god moding
2. you can't destroy anyone who's stronger than you instantly
3. you need to come up with a catchy name for your spells before they are casted. ex: "Oh, shimmering ice pierce the enemy before me, Ice storm" (like that but don't use it since it is mine.)
4. (()) this means that you quoting something out of character
5. I'm in control of any rebels, archeologists and the main teachers of the Academy. (you can be sub teachers if you want to.
6. You can't kill someone else's character but you can wound them or knock them unconscious. (warning I might play with someone elses character. twisted ) (no I won't use the character, but I'll play against it.)
7. No playing as others character unless you have permission.
8. You can only learn one type of magic
9. you can have as many characters as you like
10. '_' - thinking, "_" talking
11. use pictures as you character description
12. don't send me your profiles
13. You can use weapons to channel your magic through if you want. Instead of a staff.
14. You can also be a rebel if you want
15. If I missed a rule then tell me
16. enjoy. biggrin
(sorry for the long list sweatdrop )

Teachers:

Head Mistress
User Image

Fire teacher
User Image

Water teacher
User Image

Earth teacher
User Image

Wind teacher
User Image

Lightning teacher
User Image

Poison teacher
User Image

Ice teacher
User Image

Mind teacher
User Image

Dark teacher
User Image

Radiant teacher
User Image

The School:
User Image

Leader of the Rebels:
User Image
minus the horns and the tail.

Character Profiles:

Username:
Character name:
Description:
Channel weapon:
Background:
Student or Rebel:

Enjoy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:30 pm
Username: Goddess of icicle
Character name: Lisa
Magic type: water
Description:User Image
Channel weapon: Whip of water
Background: She was charmed by the flow of water and when she entered the Elemental Academy she ran straight towards the water class. Her parents are very kind and encourage her to be all that she can be. They are also very enchanted by what she has learned.
Student or Rebel: Student

Username: Goddess of icicle
Character name: Lance
Magic type: Dark
Description:
User Image
Channel weapon: a jet black katana
Background: he was found abandoned in the streets by the current leader of the Rebels and was taken in by them. Other then that his past is hazy and the parts of his past that he does remember are bad memories.
Student or Rebel: Rebel, but will secretly enroll as a student.

Username: wolfish halloween
Character name: Zram
Magic type: Darkness
Description:
User Image
Channel weapon: Ash sword
Background: He comes from a family of powerful dark magic users, Known for their signature black flames, a high concentration of darkness that works like a fire without heat. Growing up he was taught how to fight useing a combination of magic and martial arts, his parents were the two greatist teachers he could have. One day after a round of training by himself he returned home to find his parents sliced into peices. In a comination of fear, sorrow, and rage his body created a massive amount of black flame burning his house and his parents down to ashes, from the ashes he gained a new weapon, a sword of ash capable of breaking down and reforming on comand. He is now a student at the elemental acadamy looking for clues to his fallen parents.
Student or Rebel: Student  

Goddess of icicle

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 am
((just so she knows people have posted characters))

Username: Origin dark
Character name: Katsu and Datasu Higory
Magic type: Poision / Mind
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Channel weapon: Flute of Decay / Staff of Deception
Background: What is there to say about the Higory brothers? Ever since they were young they were always at eacothers side as well as at eachothers throats, at times, though they never went so far as to horribly maim one another. When the started classes they both took a diffrent road, Datasu took the road of the family and began to learn mind magic which allowed him to make people do what he wished giving him the nickname "The Puppeteer" though he doesn't do that as much as just creating for his enemy. His brother Katsu on the other hand took a much darker road taking the classes in poison magic, it is said that the Higory brothers dead uncle took this magic, but know one truely knows. So not much is know to why The eldest Higory twin took on Poison magic but all is known is that when the two of them get together they are a deadly match just like they planned, or at least that is what they say. The weapons they carry with them were passed down to them the Staff of Deception, a long poll which almost seems to be made of of condensed fog, was their fathers and he was proud to pass such a weapon to his off spring. The Flute of decay though beautiful, a black ash wood flute embeded with small emeralds, it was a mysterious gift, for when Katsu found it in a small black cloth all it had was a note on top of it that said," For my successor Katsu." What is more strange about this flute is the tune that it plays though eery it is, it also seems intrancing making most people who hear it play freeze in both terror and awe.
Student or Rebel: student/ student  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 pm
Lisa was at home, it was a couple of day's until her first year at Elemental Academy. When she went down stairs she noticed that the tv was on and it was doing a news report on the excavation site, they found another artifact stating that ancient sage's created the flow and life of magic. "Wow, that's something increadable that clears up our past." she said taking her eye's off the tv and walked towards the kitchen. "I wish they discovered more about our past."

Deep underneath the ground in the intricate sewer system is a small tunnel that soon opens up into a large cavern, this was the Rebel's base. "Hmm, so they found out another bit about our past have they? Well I'll make sure we get this one," said an eerie voice deep in the cavern. "Lance," the voice said and a young boy with purple hair appeared in the center of the cavern. "Yes, Leader," he said as he knelt before the Leader of the Rebels. "I want you to sneak into the excavation site and get what ever knowledge you can about this new finding,"
she said as she issued the orders and then the boy in front of her vanished in a flash of darkness.  

Goddess of icicle

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm
Zram stood in the middle of a vast dojo, there where window up close to the roof of the structur that let in just enough light to see around the gym, it didnt make much of a difference because of his dark vision. around the room there was varius wooden dummies each laying in a circle carved into the ground. Zram knelt to the ground and a glowing black cricle apeared under him "All fallen spirites that linger in the darkness, here my words..." All of the circles under the dumies glowed "...take these vesels as sacrafice to walk the land until i say..." the black circles enegy wraped around the dolls and started to shake, zram stood up fast and the cricle he created surounded the room "... animate!" all of the wooden dummies stood up and turnd towards zram as he took a fighting pose "now come at me, i need a good work out"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:24 pm
((um classes at the elemental academy doesn't start until the day after tomorrow))

It was early in the afternoon, after she saw the news, Lisa noticed that they had no lunch meat and were all out of fruit and fish. So Lisa took her little basket and went outside to the market. As she walked down the stone plated hill someone suddenly ran into her and they both fell on the street.
Lance peeked through the crack of the sewer cover and when the coast was clear he leaped out and slowly set it back down with out a sound. He had come out in an alley way and as he ran between the buildings and came out into the opening he ran into Lisa and they both fell down. "Ow, watch were your going," he said as he got up.
"I'm sorry," Lisa said still on the ground. Then she jolted and saw that she had a small scrape on her.
Lance noticed it and felt a little guilty. "Are you alright?" he asked as he bent to get a better look at it.
Lisa looked up at him. "Oh no I'm fine, I mean it was only a scrape. I can easily heal it," she said as she used her water magic to heal the scrape.
Lance stood up and backed away while she was doing this. 'She can use magic? I need to get away before she realizes what I am,' he thought as he backed away into the entrance to the alley way.
Lisa looked up and saw him back away. "Uh, are you okay is something wrong?" she said. When she got up, she saw him take a stance and black ancient symbols appeared around him.
As the black spell circle appeared beneath him he chanted something so quietly that only Lisa could hear it. "Darkness come forth and put the girl before me to sleep." When he finished chanting, the black symbols then surrounded Lisa and when they disappeared she collapsed on the ground. Lance then walked over to her, picked her up and set her down on a nearby bench. "Sorry," he said, then he put on his hood and continued to run through the alley's.  

Goddess of icicle

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:19 pm
" Tatsu I think it is time to get out of here I am getting bored of this place" Datasu groaned as he looked up at his brother who sat above him in one of the branches in the tree that he laid under. his hand moved with the melody of his brothers flute playing as he stood up.

The tune suddenly stopped as if the time stood still. Lowering the flute from his mouth Datasu looked down at his brother before sliding his body off the branch to stand upon his feet not making a sound as he landed."Yes brother I think you are quite right it is becoming dull here" with that they both took leave melding with the crowd of people who walked through it. It didn't take long for them to reach the market place.

As they walked Tatsu looked confused as they past a bench stopping shortly after it" That is strange," He muttered as he looked back at it," Brother this young woman has seemed to have fallen asleep on the bench" He said pointing at the woman laying behind him. With that a playful grin came over both of there faces as the moved to ether side of her," Madame get up this is no place to be sleeping" Datasu spoke as he leaned on the back of the bench, "Yes Madame do rise this place can become quite dangerous."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:10 pm
Despite their attempts, Lisa was in such a deep sleep that she didn't even stir. She was sleeping very soundly, that it appeared as if nothing could wake her.  

Goddess of icicle

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:58 am
Datasu looked upon the still sleeping girl," It seems no use Katsu she just wont wake up," He grumbled as he placed his hands upon both sides of her head just so he touches both of her temples. Turning her head back and forth he sighed," Mind of fog, oh clouded mind show me what ails her," His eye grew foggy as he chanted the words to connect to her mind. He watched what put her into this perdiciment, as well as her name," Dark magic at work again" he grumbled still not removing his hand from her temple,' Lisa....Lisa, It is time to awaken Lisa the fog of darkness can't hold you forever, It time to wake up Lisa" his voice echoed deep with in her head.

Katsu looked upon his brother as he did his little spells to try and wake her," I really hope you know what you are doing Datasu" He mumbled as he stood in front of her and his brother so no one could see what they were doing, pulling out a pan flute, as so not to stir up the poisions within him or around him, he began to play it for bordem was not his thing as well as he had been told that the music of the pan flute could lift anyones spirits and if it was dark magic at play like his brother said it is that means that spirits do need to be lifted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 am
((kehehehehe this is going to be good. read this one carefully))

In her deep dream she was frolicking around in a beautiful field of flowers and was having the time of her life. Then cloud's started to come in and covered the sunlight. Then, as the wind started to pick up she got up and a dark figure suddenly appeared in front of her it appeared like a little child at first but then it grew into something more larger and terrifying. Lisa was so scared that she woke up instantly and when she saw a face in front of hers she was still terrified. "NO . . . ," she screamed and slapped Datasu in the face, knocking him back a couple of feet and landed on his back. Then she took a closer look and saw that she was awake.

((sorry, but your mind magic corrupted and interfered with dark magic and made it worse.))  

Goddess of icicle

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:38 am
Katsu ran over to his brother to help him up," Datasu are you ok?" he ask puliing him closer and to his feet, looking back at the young women Katsu glared," All he was doing was trying to help," he muttered tears in his eyes," And you repay him like this," he let go of Datasu and began to walk over to her but was caught by the arm by his younger borther.

"Katsu don't something must of firghtened her in her dream and when she awoke she thought that I was it." he sighed his other hand on his cheek where she slapped him," but it looks like we weren't able to get our little game started," he said with a small smile as he looked back to Lisa," exuse my brother for his little out break he is very protective of me, but when we saw you passed out on the bench we had to do something to get you up after all it is quite dangerous around here"

Katsu began to cool down as he listened to his brother talk," I'm sorry madame," he muttered as he looked up at her tears still running down his cheeks," I was just a little startled, I should of asked if you were alright first," he spoke his eyes staring over at the small store behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:56 am
Zram stood in the middle of the large gym, the wooden dumies he had brought back to life were all charging at him, in the time they were running he held up his left arm to show a black bracer "From the ash that you came from, to the wrist you keep warm, return to my to fight" The bracer glowed and broke apart into ashes then floated around him, at this moment the dummies made their way to him, on of the dummies threw a punch but zram but he dodged it with ease, his face staying compleatly emotionless as he broght his hand down on his attacker and broke threw it, as he brought his hand up ash gathered in his hand and formed a handle, two more dummies attacked at the same time he dodged one by ducking but followed threw with a high kick to the head of the other dummie, more ash atached to the handle forming a short blade, he jumped up into the air slicing the dummie in half as the blade grew longer he sliced threw to more, when he landed he swung he blade and the rest for the ash formed his full sword, he clenched the blade a little harder and spoke "ash blade, ignite" the sword shrowded in black flames as he cut threw the final three dummies and they shrowded in black flames and quikly burnt down to nothing but a fine ash "...... I really need to ge a training partner......" Zram walked towards the door of the gym and droped his blade, it never touched the ground, but it turned to ash and wraped around his left arm again as he walked of towards the market to get something to eat  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Goddess of icicle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 am
Lisa looked up at him and then got up. "Oh no, I'm sorry I shouldn't have slapped him, but its just that....," and she looked down for a moment. 'its just that I thought everything in my dream was real,' she thought and then looked up with a smile. "Anyways its getting late and school starts tomorrow. I should be getting home," she said as she passed by them, then she turned back towards them and bowed respectfully. "Have a nice evening." She said as she hurried home.

((I updated the some of the spells special abilities so check them out))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Zram Walked across the feild that was behind he house that led to the market, it was late so he was happy to walk in the dark under the stars. In the distance he saw someone running, it seemed like they head some where to go so he paid the being no intrest but he picked up his pace thinking about getting to the market, he had only eaten breakfast that day so he was quit hungry  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:51 pm
Katsu and Datasu smiled as they watched her run off back to her house," oooh she is going to be so much fun," Katsu said as he helped his brother back to his feet," I do wish we get to see her again she seemed nice," He began to dust Datasu off when he felt his brother tense up," what is it brother?" he asked not looking up to see why.

Datasu looked upon what he thought was a shadow walking the streets but realized it as a young man," Brother It seems we have another person walking through the market place that we get to play with," He spoke softly to his brother as he moved him back up to stand pointing out Zram," shall we brother?

"Lets" and with that they were off towards the man quickly catching up and stoping in front of him both had a cat like smile upon their faces,"What are you doing out so late?"  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff