Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
[CLOSED] Di's 24 hour, end of June, breeding raffle! pg. 7 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 pm
NO RESERVING OR EDITING POSTS. Make a new post should you find yourself needing to edit your form and let me know.

Open: Now
Closes: June 27th, 9:00PM MDT

Thats right kiddies 8D I've decided to do just one more little breeding round before the end of the month. I've also made an edit to the form, so if you copy your form from one of my older breedings, make sure to add in the new part as well. I've added in a part for teepees (as hunting them down is bloody time consuming) so if you have stats for the soq you are entering, please post a link to your teepee :3

Also, this will only be open for 24 hours, so make sure you tell aaaaall your friends so they can enter.

1 Open
1 Unedited
1 CC

Open Slots - Are open to everyone, whether edited or unedited
Unedited Slot - Open to unedited soquili couples only
Colourist Choice slot - After each of the previous slots have been raffled, I will be picking my favorite pairing of the ones left over.

PLEASE post full usernames while filling in owners and co-owners. NO NICKNAMES OR ABBREVIATIONS.
Also, LINK to soquili images, do not POST the images. I wont hound on you if you do, but it's preferable if you don't.

[url=Mothers IMG URL]Mothers name[/url] [url=teepee URL]Teepee[/url] [owner/co-owner] x [url=Fathers IMG URL]Fathers name[/url] [url=teepee URL]Teepee[/url] [owner/co-owner]
Unedited? (y/n)
Co-Ownership: [Co-Owner who is not receiving basket should this breeding win. Please link to the co-ownership agreement]

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.

Breeding Rules
    Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for four raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

Exception: Open permission soquili already have permission to breed with anyone; those choosing to utilize open permission soquili aren't required to post permission, nor the owner of the open permission soquili. However, it IS polite to inform the owner of the open permission that you're entering with their soquili. Also, make sure that that owner doesn't already have two soquili entered.

**************If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward both co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much. Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated. **********

Quote:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for four raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a Soq and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

Exception: Open permission Soq already have permission to breed with anyone; those choosing to utilize open permission Soquili aren't required to post permission, nor the owner of the open permission Soq. However, it IS polite to inform the owner of the open permission that you're entering with their Soquili. Also, make sure that that owner doesn't already have two Soquili entered.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:55 pm
Zira[Naysha Aysha] x Veserus [Avid_RPer18]
Unedited? y
Co-Ownership:N/A  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:57 pm
Blade Teepee [mouselet] x Wyrren Teepee [EchoLimaFoxtrot]
Unedited? (n)
Co-Ownership: [N/A]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 pm
Tic Tac Toe - Kiara's Teepee & Cait's Teepee [Kiara Lime and Caitlyn Hellstorm] x Zaribe - Rein's Teepee [Rein Carnation]
Unedited? Yes
Co-Ownership: (if there's a 3rd basket it goes to cait) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=31&t=2643386#131404036  

Kiara Lime

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:00 pm
Lailah Nacht [LunaRei_SilverBlood] x Hiir [LittleDream]
Unedited? no
Co-Ownership: n/a

wdit:

LittleDreams's Teepee
Luna's teepee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 pm
Caelyndei Teepee [Inkume] x Aiolos Teepee [Tirokio]
Unedited? (Y)

*edit: Im not a smart cookie and it was late...the pair are unedited so I changed it to a yes. e__e;  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:28 pm
Arlequin Teepee [Auror Nymphadora Tonks] x Xavier Teepee [Auror Nymphadora Tonks]
Unedited? No.
Co-Ownership: N/A.

(Arlequin Unmasked)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:36 pm
Kahili {Teepee} [Vollyballrocks91] x Autiren {Teepee} [Marinity]
Unedited? [N]

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:39 pm
Dust [astral vanity] x Phthonus [Meepfur/Aris Ravenstar]
Unedited? No
Co-Ownership: No co-ownership agreement/Aris is no longer on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:42 pm
Swift Storm [Krysin] x Ludovic [Nevayeh/Trinitycowboy] - LOL NO TEEPEES HERE HURHUR
Unedited? N
Co-Ownership: All have rights to the breeding  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 pm
Fianna Teepee [Sabin Duvert] x Dae'Ruil Teepee [Sabin Duvert]
Unedited? Noooo
Co-Ownership: N/A
D'aww, today's Fianna's birthday XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:48 pm
Inali Teepee [Teh_Sil] x Padriag Teepee [sparrows_poppet] Padriags statssince they are not in teepee yet
Unedited? no

Padriag is to new sweatdrop sorry about that  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Aluana [GrnGriff] x Flik Teepee [Agneza]
Unedited? N
Co-Ownership:N/A

Note: My teepee is on its way, so no link yet, and I wasn't sure if you wanted the link if only one of the Soq had one at the moment. So, I posted Agneza's just in case.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 pm
Zofia [Lunarflowermaiden] x Tiggs Teepee [Hot Lolli]
Unedited? Y
Co-Ownership: N/A  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]