Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:50 pm
This is a 1x1 roleplay for - symphonic disaster - and -oXIrishPrincessXo-. Unless that's your user, don't post.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:05 pm
Name: Alexander
Appearance:
User Image

Approximate beast form:
User Image

Other info: Father is missing; mother was murdered; cursed to change into a beast when angered; many steps to break curse

Name: Victor
Species: vampire
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Ray
Species: human
Appearance:
User Image

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:10 pm
Name: Haven Dawson
Appearence: User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 pm
There was a cold expression across Alex's face at the moment. He was staring out a large window on the south side of his castle that faced the sea. The castle was surrounded by forest for the most part but this one part jutted out just far enough so that he could see the wide expanse of rolling waves. HE was calm for once and was relishing the moment until one of the maids did another thing to drive him up the wall.

As he looked out at the ocean he heard a crash and then a gasp. His anger seethed through him, they couldn't be careful enough with his things. They were selfish, not taking the slightest bit of care to ensure that the things he'd bought with his name engraved in them were not broken. A growl emitted from his throat as he changed into the form that he usually possessed. He was a rather large arctic wolf in this form, his hair almost matching the white fur he was not sporting.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:26 pm
Haven was running through the forest. She didn't much care for it but it was the only choice she had left. The awful Henry was after her again, this time he brought more men to drag her back with him unwillingly. She didn't want to marry him but he wasn't one to take the word no. She had been running now for about fifteen minutes and didn't know where she was. After a little bit longer, she came across a castle. Thinking it the best place to seek refuge, she ran up to the big double doors and knocked.

After a bit, a maid came and answered it. "H-Hi." Haven said breathlessly. "Do you think its possible for me to come in for a bit? I'm being chased and need a place to hide. I promise I won't stay long at all, just long enough to know that they're gone." She explained. The maid thought for a moment, knowing how much the master hated guests but the girl looked like she really needed the help. "Ok, but only for a little while." The maid answered then led Haven inside.

{This is in the past right? Like when they wore dresses, talked weird, etc.?}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm
Alex padded through the upper hallways, along a banister that surrounded the front entrance to the castle. He'd heard a knock from where he'd been and come to investiage. He peered down through the railings at the girl and snarled inwardly. She came here seeking help, she'd probably get mud everywhere and make it entirely unpleasant to live in again. The maids did that from time to time and after he'd gotten sick of one he'd attacked her.

They carried weapons after that had he'd been wounded a few times but they said it was for his own good. The only reason he had let them to this was because of the small amount of compassion that was left in his heard. He was startled though when another made, it was Juliette, came running in.

"Oh dear," she said with heavy breathing. "The master went a wandering about again. I think he might be around here, we must hide her." There was fear in her eyes that was extremely obvious.

((Dresses, yes. Talked weird, uh... we're not talking like anglo-saxon chaucer language, I'm talking normal speak so just whatever you're used to but not any of the weirdness of the modern day.))  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:41 pm
{Ok that makes sense XD}

Haven blinked a little and the other maid paled. "Oh dear." She said then grabbed Haven's hand. "Come with me, miss." She said then started to drag her down the hallway into the servant's quarters. Once they got in there, the maid sighed a little. Haven blinked again but didn't say anything. The maid then decided to change the subject.

"So who is chasing you, miss?" She asked and Haven said, "This man, he's bent on marrying me even if it means by force. He won't leave me alone and thinks that kidnapping me is the way to go about it." The maid motioned for her to sit down on one of the cots and so she did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:24 am
"Idiots. Letting a complete stranger in that might want to take over his castle. Her story is probably fabricated so that they pity her" Alex though to himself. He believed that she was being chased for some reason and he went to look out one of the windows. If they were to attack he didn't know if he'd have enough defenses, he didn't want his beautiful castle to be ruined or for him to get his beautiful skin (or rather fur) to get damaged or stained by blood.

He started to run down the stairs making his way towards the servants quarters. He rarely went there but he considered this an emergency. He needed to find this girl and get her out or lock her up in the dungeon, with some reasonable comforts.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 am
The maid gave her a sympathetic smile. "I'm so sorry, miss." She said and Haven smiled faintly. "Its ok, I'm planning on getting away so he can't find me." She said. The maid nodded, a slight look of worry on her face that caused Haven to feel worried herself. "Is something wrong?" She asked and the maid bit her lip a little. "Its just... the master doesn't like people here and I'm afraid he'll be extremely mad if he found out I let you in here." She said.

Haven frowned a little and said, "I'm sorry, I can leave now if you need me to." The maid gave her a warm smile then shook her head. "No, its ok. I'll take whatever punishment and make sure he doesn't do anything to you. You don't seem like the kind of person who deserves to be forced into marriage. Not that anyone is the kind of person for that though."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:06 am
Alex was running now and he slid to a halt in front of the door that led to the servants quarters. He was frustrated now because the door was closed and he had no way of opening, except crashing through. He backed up slightly and ran head long at the door but nothing happened but a large bang. He backed up, dizzy from the impact of his head on the door and looked around. The room was spinning now.

He ran forward again but with less force this time, letting his shoulder take the blow. there was a creak of a loosening hinge. He grinned fiendishly before backing up and running at the door again. The door crashed in this time and he fell, rolling down the hallway, unable to get to his feet till he came to a halt just in front of the maid and the girl.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:12 am
The maid could hear a banging noise and was starting to get really worried. "I think he knows." She said, terror filling her voice. She looked to Haven and said, "Miss, we need to hide you." But it was too late, he was already there now.

The maid looked to Alexander and bowed a little as she said, "I'm sorry, she needed help and I couldn't resist someone in need." Haven looked at her confused. Why was she talking to a wolf? Was she seriously insane enough to be working for a wolf? Maybe the wolf was just a pet to the owner?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:30 am
Alex looked at the two of them with a rather confused expression. He'd heard the story from where he'd been running to see the front door. If the story was fabricated then the girl was far too beautiful to have fabricated it. He growl though and took a defensive stance almost immediately.

"Of course you couldn't," Alex growled finally. "You always let in the petty little passerby. This is the last one though, she is forbidden to leave. Lock her in the tallest tower with accommodations. As for you, there will be no meals for the rest of the day." He turned slightly to look at Juliette, who was looking wide eyed at him in horror. Her brown hair was slightly messy and she was trying to straighten it at the moment.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 am
Haven stared at him wide-eyed. He just talked, the wolf just talked. She was extremely shocked at the moment. Was she dead? Had Henry seriously killed her because she wouldn't marry him? Or maybe she was just dreaming. No, she knew that it really was happening. She blinked a little then looked at the Maid who had helped her. "Yes sir and I'm sorry miss." She said then started to lead Haven to the tower.

Haven was in too much shock to put up a fight. Once there, the maid locked the door behind her. Haven walked over to the bed and sat down. First she was running from a crazed man, then a talking wolf, now she can't ever leave? This was just a bad day for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 am
"Juliette," Alex had growled after the new girl and the maid had left. "Get the visitor the finest linens you can find and some clothing so that she may change if she need. I want to make sure she is comfortable." There was shock on Juliette's face and she didn't know how to respond. Alex had turned at this point and sauntered out the broken door.

He wasn't sure what to do in this situation, he'd never had a girl come to his castle before, let alone a beautiful one. He looked down at the floor and let out a sigh. There was too much going on here and he was still angry at them and he just wanted some peace and quiet. He slumped down on the floor and closed his eyes. He was in the front entrance, ready to attack the next person that came in, but he was tired.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:50 am
Haven sat on the bed quietly, letting the situation sink in fully. She wasn't able to leave, ever again. She wouldn't be able to see her poor mother who got sick all the time. With her luck, her mother would more than likely die when Haven was not there. She wouldn't be able to see her best friend Ellie again either. How could she get into a situation like this? She should have just let Henry take her then and there.

She let out a frustrated huff then lay on her back and stared up at the ceiling. She wasn't one to dwell in the negativity of a situation for long. She decided she would try and make the best of it. She still couldn't stop thinking about that wolf though, the one that talked. There was no way he was the pet of the family, she knew he must be the master of the castle. But how could he talk?  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff