Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
NEWS FLASH: Michael Jackson died! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Katinator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 pm
Of a heartattack
I thought you might like to know.
CNN confirmed it.
R.I.P. MJ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
;_;

I can only imagine what the downfall of this iconic figure can bring to the music world.

He was definitely the King of his era, and although I wasn't around when his music was popular, I can understand how his fans must feel about this.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Meiazure

Luv_Liss_Killer

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 pm
Good Ridance rolleyes
I Dont See What The Big Deal Is

PS: This Is My Oppinion & I Dont Care If It Offends Any One

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:31 pm
This has to be something that I would never expect to happen.
I wouldn't think he would die today. I really thought he was just going to die of old age. I don't really listen to his music but, I am amazed to know that he has passed on.

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Meiazure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Yeah... it seemed like the heart attack came outta nowhere. Although he wasn't as popular with people our age, he's still quite a figure for the older generation.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:31 pm
I guess I have to spew this here, because I can't say it all to my family. WHO THE ******** CARES!!!! He was one guy, who didn't do anything important! "But he did Thriller!" And? All right, it was good, but it didn't accomplish anything. Michael was just some old ******** who liked kids just a little too much. I could care less about how iconic his music was or how talented he was. And I really don't care what other people think, but all god damn day today I have heard nothing else. On the news (At least six different channels), on the General Discussion Forum, on the Chatterbox Forum, on the Lifestyle Discussion Forum, from someone ******** texting me, and now here. ********, Larry King is having a two hour special based on this s**t. He was a rich *****, whether or not he actually did anything. There is no way you can act like that around kids and not have something weird on your mind. If God existed, he'd be wondering right now, "I just killed a *****, why the ******** are you people mourning him?" Even Satan might say mourning this ******** is going too far. He died, get over it. He's not important. Earlier, around 1pm (That's right NINE hours ago) they tried comparing his death to the death of a Lance Corporal in the US Mililtary that happened two years ago. Let me repeat that. They tried comparing Michael Jackson to a War Hero. I give up. I hate this world. I hate the people living in it. I hate everything, or close enough. Someone kill me now.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Kill you? Um... okay.

*whacks your head from behind with a giant squid*

x3

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:39 pm
Didn't work. Use a spiked club. Because honestly, I would rather have a hot iron shoved up my d**k than hear anything else about this ********.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Luv_Liss_Killer

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:30 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
I guess I have to spew this here, because I can't say it all to my family. WHO THE ******** CARES!!!! He was one guy, who didn't do anything important! "But he did Thriller!" And? All right, it was good, but it didn't accomplish anything. Michael was just some old ******** who liked kids just a little too much. I could care less about how iconic his music was or how talented he was. And I really don't care what other people think, but all god damn day today I have heard nothing else. On the news (At least six different channels), on the General Discussion Forum, on the Chatterbox Forum, on the Lifestyle Discussion Forum, from someone ******** texting me, and now here. ********, Larry King is having a two hour special based on this s**t. He was a rich *****, whether or not he actually did anything. There is no way you can act like that around kids and not have something weird on your mind. If God existed, he'd be wondering right now, "I just killed a *****, why the ******** are you people mourning him?" Even Satan might say mourning this ******** is going too far. He died, get over it. He's not important. Earlier, around 1pm (That's right NINE hours ago) they tried comparing his death to the death of a Lance Corporal in the US Mililtary that happened two years ago. Let me repeat that. They tried comparing Michael Jackson to a War Hero. I give up. I hate this world. I hate the people living in it. I hate everything, or close enough. Someone kill me now.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
I Agree
I AGREE!!!! LMAO

...Dont Mean to Seem Like A Complete B*tch
But...Well its true What You just Said v___v;;
Couldnt Hav Said It better my Self

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 am
R.I.P man.
Black or white, dead or alive - forever man <3

He was great. Not only did he make good music, he is a cool guy. He is funny and sweet. I know his past is all confuffled and all, but who cares? Heck, what about his family? Music isn't all he had.  

Silver_Afro

Meiazure

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
He's eccentric due to child abuse. Otherwise he wouldn't be like that. He was famous too early... never had a childhood. Apparently he helped a lot of charities and brought together people with his music. The music we have today are heavily influenced by him. Just look him up on Wiki.

I know the child molesting scandal seems to encompass everything (of which he was acquitted- I believe they were trying to jack money from him, and ruin his career- there ARE people like that in this world), but if you don't know much about him other than that, then I suggest you stop acting like you know about everything in this entire world, by basing your judgment on a few buzzing media releases. Reminds me of all those reports spazzing every time China seems to have done something bad. The good is in the WEST. The ******** up West. But that's not the point.

I'm glad he's dead. His self-destructive journey isn't going to make him feel any better if he continues living.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:24 pm
I like thriller....and like two other songs but thats all.
So thanks for the few hits and the moon walk, but I hated your addiction to plastic surgery and the hype people gave to him.

I was not angry or upset at this news, I was un phased by this turn of events.  

Anamorphic Toothpaste

Luv_Liss_Killer

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:45 pm
Silver_Afro
R.I.P man.
Black or white, dead or alive - forever man <3

He was great. Not only did he make good music, he is a cool guy. He is funny and sweet. I know his past is all confuffled and all, but who cares? Heck, what about his family? Music isn't all he had.

Mhm, Well I Dont kNow What You consider Cool ,But I Though He Was Creepy. I Asume You Knew hin Personaly, Saying What Type Of Person He Was? Well i Dont Really care About his Past, Nor His Future, Which Is Why I Was Saying, Who Cares? & Lastly You Said It, What About His family? Why Do People Who Dont care Have To Suffer With this Suffocation Of His Deaht....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:56 pm
Meiazure
User ImageUser Image

User Image
He's eccentric due to child abuse. Otherwise he wouldn't be like that. He was famous too early... never had a childhood. Apparently he helped a lot of charities and brought together people with his music. The music we have today are heavily influenced by him. Just look him up on Wiki.

I know the child molesting scandal seems to encompass everything (of which he was acquitted- I believe they were trying to jack money from him, and ruin his career- there ARE people like that in this world), but if you don't know much about him other than that, then I suggest you stop acting like you know about everything in this entire world, by basing your judgment on a few buzzing media releases. Reminds me of all those reports spazzing every time China seems to have done something bad. The good is in the WEST. The ******** up West. But that's not the point.

I'm glad he's dead. His self-destructive journey isn't going to make him feel any better if he continues living.

User Image

Poor Him, I Supose He Is The Only One In the World Who has Suffered?
I Suggest People Like that Cry A River, Build A Bridge & Get Over It -__-
WOW! So You're Telling Me Since We Apperantly Know Nothing About A Person We Most Likly Dont Care About We Know Nothing
Now That Just Ruins My Whole Day! Jee I Dunno How We Could Live With Ourselfs!
.....Well any Way, Like I Said I Dont Care, So Im Just Not Gonna Reply To this topic Any More ;p

Luv_Liss_Killer

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Luv_Liss_Killer

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 pm
Captain Katinator