Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rescue Me- (U/C)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 am
WARNING: Even though there will be no sex in this RP it is about a Call-girl so unless you don't want to do an RP about a call-girl then don't read further. Intended for those sixteen or older.

Introduction Story Rules Character Information Characters Announcements RP

Introduction
5 Years Ago…

Sarah looked at the man she loved and grinned. “You’re the best guy a girl could ever ask for.” He knew all about her life. How she couldn’t escape Nick and what he’d forced her into. These two years since the b*****d had made her one of his women, she’d tried escaping but couldn’t find a way out. With this guy…she saw hope. He smiled down at her and kissed her deeply and she kissed him back, smiling and biting her bottom lip blushing. For once, feeling normal instead of the call girl she’d been made into. With a sigh, she took a deep breath and looked at him. “I love you,” she whispered. The man she loved smiled. “I love you too.” He led her to a tree and sat her down then slowly took out a red ribbon. “I know its not much, but this way you know just how much I do love you honey…” He tied her messy black curls up with it then smiled. Kissing her neck. She turned and kissed him back deeply. Crying softly. “You’re to good to me…” she breathed. “I wish so much I could leave him…but he’s got all those men…” Sarah trailed off as he watched his face harden. “You could leave…He doesn’t control you Sarah. He’s not your master.” She wiped her eyes. “Then why is it that every time I run…he finds me…” she whispered then heard Nick’s voice. “Well well well…Now I know where you’ve been going off to when you aren’t working,” Nick said darkly. A looming shadow over them. She gasped. “Nick…” He snatched her up then looked at the guy she was with. “No pay, no lay boy,” he hissed then slapped her. “Damn it girl…I swear you’re going to regret this…” She gasped in pain and watched as her boyfriend rose up but was stopped by two of Nick’s men. “Get him in the car,” he hissed. “You…you go home…I’ll be there to show you that your mine damn it…” She snatched away. “Nick don’t. Please…I’ll do anything don’t hurt him…don’t hurt him…” Nick slapped her again. “Nevermind. Boys…get rid of him while I take care of this whore,” he muttered then dragged her into his car. Her boyfriend called her name but when she was in the car, she only saw the anger on Nick’s face and then silently cursed herself. As much as she loved him, she knew nothing would save him and Nick would have his personal vengeance on her…..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 pm
This looks to be interesting. Reminds me of a movie I saw recently. ^_^
I wouldnt mind learning more of this plot, if I may. ^_^  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash