I've brought silver fish and rice
pancit
bangus
mostly anything with rice

My friends would say man that stuff stinks and im like
Im Used To It! lol

So has anyone brought any if u have what did you bring biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 am
i've brought kimchi and curry with rice to school. Alot of people just said it looks good but not the smell >.< i'm use to the smell, infact I LOVE THE SMELL lol

AZN PRIDE biggrin

sea-rover

i-AzianMusicDance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:30 am
a z n l o l l i e
i've brought kimchi and curry with rice to school. Alot of people just said it looks good but not the smell >.< i'm use to the smell, infact I LOVE THE SMELL lol

AZN PRIDE biggrin

i agree lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:15 pm
One day I brought some red dragon and dynamite rolls. Another day I brought Ramen, another Soba, and another Pho. I also bring the classic fried rice. :3 I think as long as it has rice in it, it counts as Asian food. xD  

Delusional Cookie

B i g B a n g FTW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:25 pm
i brought these asian crackers.
haha.
^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:26 pm
fried rice and orange chicken...instant noodles once but i forgot to bring any hot water and there wasnt a microwave >.<  

tehmagicalboxfairy

Tipsy Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

i-AzianMusicDance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:54 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 pm
I brought white rice, Korean Pizza(thats the name I know it by), sushi, some other Korean food...

I don't remember the names of the food; they escaped me. But I have brought ramen before. And crackers and what not.

And my parents don't allow me to bring Kimchi because they know it smells bad to American people. But I don't know how it could evr smell bad; it's wonderful~

>w  

Fates Fatality

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

i-AzianMusicDance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm
-Azien-Jello-
I brought white rice, Korean Pizza(thats the name I know it by), sushi, some other Korean food...

I don't remember the names of the food; they escaped me. But I have brought ramen before. And crackers and what not.

And my parents don't allow me to bring Kimchi because they know it smells bad to American people. But I don't know how it could evr smell bad; it's wonderful~

>w

Yea my parents wouldnt let me bring fish for a while bcuz of the smell and i was like i dont smell anything bad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 pm
_Keitsu-Yosuke-Nama_
-Azien-Jello-

>w

Yea my parents wouldnt let me bring fish for a while bcuz of the smell and i was like i dont smell anything bad

Oh well~ xD

Kimchi starts smelling bad when it gets warm; and fish, Asian styled, for some odd reason smells horrid to people who normally don't eat that stuff.

Personally; I think that fish and kimchi has the best tastes ever.

owo!

Fates Fatality

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Dotted-Delete

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:01 pm
Idk , a lot of American people think our food smells really bad...
However, our food is more healthier than theirs, just look at our size...>0<
Once in a while you'll see an Over Weight 200 lbs. aZn.

I bring Asian Lunch to school all the time, and the reply I got was like
"Ewww how can you eat that? " Not from my good friends , but people I just know. It annoys the hell out of me! In comparison, I just wanna tell them "well what about that frozen sh8t you're about to it" ((not that I have problem with it, but GOD! It annoys the hell out of me when ppl say eww w/ my food when it's doesn't even contain worm or any kinda bugs)) =|  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:28 pm
-Dotted-Delete
Idk , a lot of American people think our food smells really bad...
However, our food is more healthier than theirs, just look at our size...>0<
Once in a while you'll see an Over Weight 200 lbs. aZn.

I bring Asian Lunch to school all the time, and the reply I got was like
"Ewww how can you eat that? " Not from my good friends , but people I just know. It annoys the hell out of me! In comparison, I just wanna tell them "well what about that frozen sh8t you're about to it" ((not that I have problem with it, but GOD! It annoys the hell out of me when ppl say eww w/ my food when it's doesn't even contain worm or any kinda bugs)) =|

lol  

i-AzianMusicDance

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 am
umm;
i bring those rice crakers
pancit
adobo
fried rice
and green tea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:18 am
I brought banh xeo in a container once to eat outside with my friends, but I couldn't bring the nuoc cham because it would stink up everything. D:  

Thats Not Funny GUYZ

i-AzianMusicDance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:59 am
Thats Not Funny GUYZ
I brought banh xeo in a container once to eat outside with my friends, but I couldn't bring the nuoc cham because it would stink up everything. D:

O whats nuoc cham  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces