Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love of Tradition (Accepting Literate!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Two gangs born to hate each other. Each gang has their territory. No one ever crosses the border line unless they have a death wish. One day their was a war between both sides. And both sides lost their leader in the epic battle. Both sides turned to the leader's younger siblings. Both siblings were afraid to lead but they agreed upon the death wish.

A year passed and the town moved on. The battle was left in the past but the war still raged on. More battles raged. More deaths followed. Finally, the Greaser Leader couldn't deal with it anymore. There had to be a peace. Somehow. She sent a message to the leader for a meeting. He would bring his preps. She would bring her Greasers. A treaty was in order. The preps stay on their territory and the Greasers on theirs. No battles. No war. No blood.

Only one thing neither one of them planned on. Both leaders fell in love at first sight at that meeting. Neither one said a word about it. It would ruin the treaty. But, for some reason, the thought of the other leader couldn't leave their mind. They had to meet. They had to stay together even if it meant breaking the treaty.

What will they decide? How will the others react once they find out?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 pm
Rules

1. This is kind of like West Side story except the killing is over. Fighting is ok.
2. No Cybering. Love romance is encourage (obviously) but keep it pg-13.
3. If you are going to talk in OOC please use something like OOC: ... or ((...))
4. Thinking should be slanted Also talking should have "..."
5. PM me your profiles please I'll reply back saying accepted or ask you to nicely change something
6. When you send a pm, write "I'm your prep"
7. I will only allow five from both sides plus the two brothers. There can be already made couples but if they are please let me know so I can make it known.
8. You must be LITERATE. Which means some one who knows how to type actual sentences.
9. NO ONE LINERS!!! Try to avoid them as much as possible. I will confess occasionally I do one liners but I try to avoid them. Most of the time, if you do one liners I do one liners. I understand writers block. That is fine. But it doesn't need to happen in every post.
10. NO EMO PEOPLE.
11. No gay/bi couples. I'm sorry but that's just how it is. It's nothing personal but, again, this is like West Side Story and no one is gay neither are they bi in West Side Story  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:00 pm
[imgright]Real picture here please[/imgright]
[align=center]My Puppet Master [b][Gaia Name][/b]
[size=20][b]--I am called--[/b][/size] [Name of character]

[size=15][u]--I know I look young but I'm really... --[/u][/size][age: 21-29]

[b]What I do for a living--[/b][job] [/align]

[size=20]My life has always been different when compared to some:[/size] [bio]
[size=18]--But the war has really changed me:--[/size][/align][/size] [what the war did to your character and what happened after it was over]

[align=left][size=20]Other:[/size] [Anything else you think should be known]
[/align]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:42 pm
User Image
My Puppet Master elphy_and_fiyero
--I am called-- Sophia Taylor

--I know I look young but I'm really... --22

What I do for a living--Mechanic

My life has always been different when compared to some: Growing up a Greaser always taught me to stand my ground. Be proud of who I was and beat up anyone who tried to change that. My mom passed away when I was six and my dad was never home. Either drunk at a bar or getting laid somewhere. Finally, when I was about 11 and my brother, Nick, was 12, my brother couldn't take it anymore and he took me away where we could live on our own and not worry about our father. I haven't heard from our dad since. Nick took care of me as long as I would let him. The older I got the more I learned how to take care of myself. But that never stopped him. The Greasers became our true family. He and I grew up with them. Worked with them. Ate with them and did everything humanly possible with them. I grew up a Greaser and nothing was ever going to change that.

--But the war has really changed me:-- After my brother died, I was made the leader. If he was still alive, I would have killed him for making me do it. I never thought the part of leader was right for me. Just when I was about to leave this town and do my own think, Nick decides to give me a reason to stay. A promise even. He was best friend and guardian. It would have been wrong of me not to fulfill his wishes. It was a heavy burden but I took on the responsibility. And now that I was leader of the Greasers, I swore there would be no more fighting. It's been at least a year since Nicki's death and I'm still treated like his little sister by the other boys. Even if they remember I am their leader.

Other: I fixed my brother's bike and ride it everyday.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items