Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Gothic hairstyles for males.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SADERR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:17 pm
Okay. It seems each silly label have their own haircuts. The emos have "the fringe", the punks have "the mohawk", the skaters have..that shaggy thing that I dunno what it's called, and etc.
I myself personally wear my hair in a fauxhawk, that is one side red, one side black.

I've seen quite a few "gothic" looking hairstyles on girls, but what are some good gothic hairstyles for guys? I'm not planning on changing my hair now, but I like to change it up every once in a while (I recently just got rid of my emo-ish swoopy fringe haircut, Which, was interesting, but annoying and mainstream), SO I figure I'd be prepared in advance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 pm
If you want to look pensive or monastic, a shaved head looks good on most men, especially men over 30. It's a risky cut (some people quite plainly have ugly heads, like Placido Polanco), but really, it does look good on most men of a certain age. Young men can do it too, but you have to have the right clothes to pull it off or else you'll come off like a skin-head.

The Robert "Fat Bob" Smith style rat's nest is always popular as well, though, often high maintenance.

Keeping the hair at 2-5 inches and slicking it back is a simpler style, and timeless. Good especially for men with a widow's peak hairline, or high, pronounced foreheads.

More to come, maybe.  

GilAskan
Crew

Metranil Vavin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:01 am
I just have long hair, which I keep in a ponytail half the time because I'm lazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:33 am
Teased hair (the rat's nest that GilAskan mentioned)
Deathawk
Kite
Cyberdreads

Or just whatever kind of hairstyle fits what you like. Personally, I just spike the top very loosely, then droop a few thin locks onto one side of my forehead.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces