:D
View Results

kirbyazn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:04 am
User Image

It's always Halloween here.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 am
WELCOME

THIS IS HALLOWEEN. Welcome to the world of Moonlite, a hidden universe that only appears when the moon shines on Halloween. However thanks to a charm, dropped by a long-passed away wizard, you now have access to Moonlite whenever:

Save it as a freebie

MOONLITE. Moonlite is a world trapped in forever-halloween. It began out as a simple village with simple village folk before becoming cursed by a witch on October 31st, or Halloween. Because of this curse, Moonlite has been stuck repeating Halloween, over and over again, and until someone can take the witches' hat from her, the town will remain trapped in a halloween state.

THIS IS A FREEBIE SHOP! PLEASE POST WHEN TAKING ANYTHING, OR ELSE ITS STEALING OKAY? ENJOY C:

You may edit images to put your username in the owner box. However you may ONLY edit them if there is a cert box. Items without cert boxes are not allowed to be edited.

Failure to abide to this simple rule will cause me and my multitude of mules and friends to report you for art theft.  

kirbyazn

kirbyazn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:28 am
FREE THEM

You must help the villagers escape! Free them from this village by saving them to your own server. Feel free to fill in their info-certs. DO NOT DELETE THE ORANGE "HALLOWEEN" LOGO. MY USERNAME IS IN THERE.

User Image
User Image

ELIMINATE THE WITCH
User Image
[save to your own server smile ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:31 am
spread the word!

To have more people save the village of Moonlite; you can use this!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=15860967#190809740][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/kirbyazn/witchdoll-1.png[/img]

kirbyazn

Mini-Shops, Freebies & Exchange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff