Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 am
~The Story~

You live in a romote country town of Japan and it's Autumn. You attend an average highschool with average kids. Only your going through your teen years which means things are changing. You see people in different ways. Some create relationships, others create enemies. Will you be popular, a nerd, invisible, skank? It's your choice, not mine. Will you fall in love and get hurt or will you find love that is true. Decide your fait.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 am
~Rules~

1. i am the godess of this roleplay,, what i say goes
2. pg-15 its a romance so lets have a little fun just no cyber
3. semi-lit to lit so no one liners, they get boring to read and text talk is just stupid
4. no mod-modding or killing characters or swearing
5. no magic stuff,, its a highschool so everyone is humans
6. pm profiles titled; "awesomee (:"
7. three warnings and i kick you out
8. use (( )) or [[ ]] for OOC
9. more rules added as i see fit  

Azula Mai 101

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 am
~Profile Skeleton~

((write outside the bold please and as for age,, the only exception was Kyo))

[quote]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (male or female)
[b]Age:[/b] (between 14 and 18)
[b]Sexual Preference:[/b] (Hetrosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b] (just impotant stuff, don't need a whole story)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (no real pics, prefer anime)
[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 am
~Accepted Profiles : Girls~

Quote:
Username: Azula Mai 101
Character name: Lisa
Sexual Preference: Hetrosexual
Personality: Bubbly, Sarcastic at Times, Random, Loves Music
Short Bio: Her parents like to travel alot but it doesn't bother her. She is rich and is one of the most popular girls in school. She graduates next year and so far, all the boys she has dated have been jerks to her. She really wants to find someone who is serious about dating her and who isn't looking for just a one night stand. She can also be a bit of a tease and a flirt.
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:
Username: _Twilight Chick66_
Character name: Toya Higarashi
Sexual Preference:Bisexual
Personality: Quite mostly, childish, hyper
Short Bio: Toya grew up with her grandparents who are abusive, the only reason she hasn't been removed is because everyone else in her family is dead. She has no idea how they died though.She usually has bruises of other small injuries on her body.She isn't noticed much in class since she lingers in the back ground and doesn't talk much, she doesn't like to be noticed. Toya is one of the rop of her class, she turns in all her work to reduce the beatings her grandparents give her. Many people notice her wounds, but never ask her. Toya hopes to be able to leave her home soon.
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:
Username: Stefisgarden
Character name: Asuka
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Personality: Asuka is sweet, nice, smart, and shy.
Short Bio: Asuka is a normal girl living with her parents in a small town in Japan. She goes to high school like a normal girl, and plays an ocarina.
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:
Username: Azula Mai 101
Character name: Emily
Personality: Extremly shy but sweet and gently to everyone; even those who aren't nice to her.
Short Bio: When her parents were divorced, she lived with her mother but soon packed up her things and left to live with her father in this small town. She chose to move for her step-father would beat her when hecame home drunk. Desite her parents being "spilt-up", she was never deprived of her childhood. Emily is often referred to as a nerd.
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:

Username:demented_puddin
Character name: Olivia
Sexual Preference:{She prefers men but would be with a girl if she really felt strongly for her...She has never felt love for a woman though}
Personality:She is an optimist. She is not very shy.She loves art and poetry. Edgar Allan Poe is her favorite poet. heart She likes sweets and chocolate is her favorite treat. She is not afraid to speak her mind.
Short Bio: She is Ebony's closest friend and has known him since he was adopted into her neighbors home. She looks after him like an older sister.
Appearance: User Image

Azula Mai 101

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 am
~Accepted Profiles : Boys~

Quote:

Character name: Lee Matsumoto
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Personality: An all around trouble maker, with respect to those he sees fit to deserve it, sometimes cold.
Short Bio: Lee grew up mostly under house arrest and had been in juvi twice, the first time for beating up a teacher and putting him in a coma for harrassing his female students. The second time for just about the same thing only it was a little girl and an old guy in an alley, he had nothing to back him up, plus both were trials of that Lee disliked both people. House arrest was because he enjoyed defacing private and public property with spray paint. When Lee turned 15 he was allowed back into school where he was well known for his actions and punishments, it made him both popular and an outcast. Lee cant stand the constant attention.
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:
Username:dragonlord-9
Character name: Joey
Sexual Preference:Straight
Personality:half-bored-half-kind to friends expresion,kind,spaces out often.
Short Bio:wants to be action-horror writer.often found writing in books
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:

Username: Stefisgarden
Character name: Isamu
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Personality: Isamu is calm. It is very hard to make him angry. He tends to be shy, and he finds it a bit hard to talk to people. He always have a smile on his face. He tends to over apologize.
Short Bio: You couldn't tell by looking at him, but Isamu has quite a bad past. His mother died suddenly when he was very young. No one knew why she died. Isamu's father refused to pay for an autopsy, so the cause of her death was never figured out. Isamu's father was abusive towards Isamu and would constantly hit him, even in front of his friends. When he was 10, Isamu couldn't take it anymore and ran away, but he was found by the police and brought back to his father. He has a scar on his back from the beating that resulted from running away. When he turned 15, his father died in a car crash. He then went to live with his grandmother in a small Japanese town. Isamu now hides his past behind a smile that sends the girls' hearts fluttering, but, if you look in his eyes, you can see years of pain and abuse.
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:
Character name: Shinji Hikagomaru
Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself mostly, shy, stubborn, doesnt care much
Short Bio: Shinji is the son of the emporer((Couldnt think of another word)) of Japan. He doesnt go to school, he's too smart, with an IQ of 210, who needs to? But that's not how he thinks, Shinji likes to be outside, he doesnt care about how smart he is and he doesnt like his personal tutors cramming knowledge in his head 24/7. Shinji usually leaves the castle and walks through town, no one knows him, his father has kept him a secret from the world. Shinji is also a swords master and knows several types of martial arts, most of the time he carries a woooden sword.
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:

Character name: Kyo ((He cant remember his last name))
Sexual Preference: Too young to know what tht means
Personality: A quiet punk who will do what ever it takes to protect thoughs he cares for
Short Bio: He wont speak of it.
Appearance:
User Image Usually wears a sleeve over the tatto on his arm

Quote:
Username: nintendoking99
Character name: Renji
Sexual Preference: hetrosexual
Personality: energenic, a bit childish.
Short Bio: he's shinjis brother, nearly a twin, he isnt as good at swords as shinji, but other then that, he's nearly the same.
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:

Username:demented_puddin
Character name:Ebony
Sexual Preference: {It's a secret 3nodding }
Personality: He's not shy but is quiet by nature. irregular, erratic, peculiar, odd...just an eccentric person to sum everything up. He speaks with a soft voice and avoids eye contact AT ALL COSTS. Seriously he completely looses his composure if he's stared down {in the eye...} He'll start to cry. He talks to animals and also talks to his stuffed bunny named Mr.Bigglesworth {who wants to take over the world}
Short Bio: Not a lot is known about where he was from. He was found with no memory of who he was or where he was from {He was 4 years old}. NO evidence of abuse was seen. He was sent to an orphanage but was quickly adopted due to his cuteness by a loving couple.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:10 am
When can we start?  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:31 pm
(( when ever you like though it would be better with a few more people ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 am
((I'll go see if I can get more people))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:28 am
((I just sent a request to two people!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:19 pm
((Yay I gotz a person to join!!!! thx D- lord!!! but he'll be gone till thursday. I think. Oh!!! And thanks Stefisgarden for joining too!!!))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 am
((^_^ I looks fun.

Oh, and I like your siggy, _Twilight Chick66_. It made me want to do something like that in mine, so I did. I didn't mean to copy, but I wanna protect the innocent animals that suffer everyday.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 am
((YAY!!! Save the animals!!!))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 pm
(( you guys are awesome cause im also against animal cruelty and when i grow up,, ima be a vet and ima gonna work for the rspca but wanna know something sad? this little puppy,, he's a border collie cross staffie or something and he was abused ... his ears and tail were cut off and then he was abandoned but alot of people are donating to the animal shelter and many wanna adopt him though they should consider other animals in the shelter ... also,, feel free to start the rp when ever you like ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 am
((I'm gonna be a vet, too! I think people who abuse animals should be hit by a car! But that poor collie...That makes me so sad...Now I gotta hug my puppy.

Eh...It would feel too weird if I started another person's RP.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 am
((I'm a gonna be a vet too! That and I'm gonna run a sweets shop for animals! Oh!!! That sounds like fun! But it would feel odd.....Oh! What if it was a group project! Since we all llove animals and are against their abuse. But it's just a thought.))  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff