Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
FullMetal Alchemist: The Return Home- A Fanfiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemist-Gurl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:41 am
Alright!! I have been writing a fanfiction about Ed and Al after the movie. I felt like they needed to come home! It has some EdWin in it. I also have been posting it here:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5048749/1/FullMetal_Alchemist_The_Return_Home  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 am
Ch 1- New Life

Alphonse stared into the distance, looking at the trees, the sky. He remembered how the trees of his home land blew in the wind as gushes of air passed by. He turned to see his brother, Edward, driving the automobile toward their new home in Munich.

“Brother?” Al whispered. “When will we be going back to Resembol? I want to see Winry again, and she misses you, too.”

Ed slowed down the car, until the friction made come to a complete stop. “Al, we won’t be going back. We closed The Gate, you know that.” The younger brother closed his eyes.

“There has to be a way, Brother. If the two of us can destroy The Gate without alchemy, we can surly open it!” Al began to get his hopes up, thinking optimistically like this, but he knew it wouldn’t last for long.

“Alphonse,” there was a pause. “I’m sorry. I thought you knew there wasn’t a way back when you came here.” His words drifted off, as if he had an idea of some sort.

“What is it Brother? Did you see something?”

“No. It’s nothing.” The rest of the travel home was silent. They both seemed to be thinking of ideas, plans to go home. They stopped at a restaurant in Munich for dinner, since neither of them were great cooks. This restaurant in particular was special to them. The gypsy girl, Noah, had gotten a job here, and she was now respected through that district of Munich.

“Hey, Noah,” Edward said gleefully as he sat down at the table.

“Hello, Edward. Would you two like your normal meals, or something different?” Noah asked the brothers.

“What’s your special tonight? I’ll have whatever that is, just no milk.”

Noah giggled. “Okay then. What about you Al?” Alphonse ignored the girl. He looked as if he was trying to look at the table somewhere behind Ed.

“Al, what is it” Noah wondered.

“Come on Al. Why have you been acting so strange lately?” Ed began to turn around to see what Alphonse was looking at. “Has this world scared you that much that you-” Ed’s eyes enlarged. “Winry?”

“Hmm? Who’s Winry?”

Edward rose from his seat and took a step to the next table. He looked up to see her getting up, coming towards him.

“Edward? Is that you?” Winry walked faster until she reached him, and hugged him.

“Win-Winry? How-How did you get here?” Edward blushed as she held him.

“What do you mean?! I should be asking you?! And why aren’t you wearing my clothes?!”

“Winry? What are you talking about?” he said while he took a step back from her. “Oh, I see. You’re the Winry of this world, mistaking me for the Edward of this world. I’m sorry. Come on, Al, lets go.” Al nodded in shock. He was happy he saw Winry’s face, but it wasn’t her.

“But Ed,” Winry started as the two brothers started to walk away. “I want to get back together, and I can make you clothes with my sewing machine again.”

Edward stopped in a half step. “Sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Wait! Did you say get back together?!” Did I really go out with Winry? Winry Rockbell? And why the hell does she sew? That’s defiantly not her! Then again, it technically wasn’t me.

“Brother,” Al said barely above a whisper.

Edward clinched his hand. “I said lets go Al.” This was said as he walked out the door, leaving Winry left at the restaurant with this world’s Roy Mustang.  

Alchemist-Gurl

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:11 pm
This is really good!!!!! I love this!!! 4laugh heart heart heart
By the way,whats the name of the sequel? I'm just dying to read it!!!! blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:33 pm
Great story so far. I love it. I'll go and check it out on FanFiction for sure.  

maximum_ride_004

Alchemist-Gurl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 am
Here's Chapter 2! Sorry, I forgot I was posting it here as well. I've been too busy writing the sequal!

Edward and Alphonse sat in their empty living room. Al always sat in the same chair that Alphonse Hedrich sat in. Ed sat on the couch with his legs sitting upon the table. For dinner, the two had eaten a sandwich from their refrigerator. It wasn’t very tasty.

“Brother, did you see who was with her?” Al asked.

“No,” Edward angrily said. He was obviously lying. “I’m still in shock about what she said. If she wanted to go out with me again, then that must mean-”

“If she’s going out with Roy right now, then why would she want to go out with you?”

“Alphonse, we don’t know that they are dating, they could just be good- wait! Are you saying she wouldn’t want to go out with me because I’m a short midget?!” Ed’s face animated with irritation as he realized his brother was insulting him, even though he did not.

“Same old brother, so what should we do about it?” Al asked.

Ed’s face relaxed, “Nothing.”

“But Brother, as you said before! It’s our world; we have to do our part!” Al seemed unsteady about the whole situation. He knew that his older brother always cared for Winry more that he did.

“Al, remember what you said? We will make it back to our world, no matter what.”

The time was early morning before the sun began to peak above the horizon. Edward awoke to his younger brother scrambling to get clothed in the dark. The siblings usually woke once the sun was fully exposed in the atmosphere. This was not like Alphonse to be up at this time of day.

“Alphonse? What are you doing up?” Al’s dark figure took a step towards Edward’s cot. The outline bent over and grabbed Ed by the collar.

“So your name is Edward Elric? Nice to meet you, I’m Roy Stallion. I heard you are good friends with Winry.”

Ed, shocked, took his automail arm and pushed Roy away from him.

“Yeah, I’m good friends with Winry. She even made this automail for me. You better not break it. If I loose this one, I’m dead.” Edward smirked at this. He was proud to say that Winry created his automail for him. Now, he treasured it like gold. If this one breaks, the only way to get it back is to go home.

“Ah, I see now. Let me tell you something, Edward. I know something about this Gate you are trying to find,” Ed’s eyes enlarged. “I happened to be apart of the same society as your father, Hoienheim, was in.”

Edward looked in the empty bed on the other side of the room. “Alphonse!” Ed turned towards Roy. “Where is he?!”

“Well actually he is on his way to the society building right now. You will be on the way there soon.” Roy smirked.

Edward was puzzled. Should he be relieved that there could be a way home- a way to see Winry again? Or should he angry, and wonder why Roy is doing what he is doing?

“What’s the equivalency for you?”

Roy kept a straight face. “You stay away from my Winry.” Ed froze. This really is a parallel world. Winry would never date Brigadier-General b*****d. He killed her parents; Winry would never forgive that. Since they apparently are dating in this world, it better not mean they are in my world.

“I won’t have a reason to if you get me home. Now take me to Al!”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 am
The car ride to their destination was long and silent, but it seemed familiar to Ed. As they approached, Edward immediately noticed the window he had climbed in before. He remembered the sting of the sharp glass pierce through his warm skin. Ed stepped out of the automobile to finally be reunited his younger brother.

“Brother!” Al said with tears building up in his eyes. “We can go home.”

“Alphonse, don’t get your hopes up. We still don’t know if their theory works.” Al’s face began to sink a bit, but not completely. Edward turned to the General. “So Roy, what’s your plan on getting us back anyways?”

Roy looked at the blonde with no expression. “The same way you got here; The Gate.”

Alphonse spoke up. “But we destroyed it.”

“No Al, we couldn’t destroy it, we just made it disappear. If The Gate were to completely be destroyed, there would be no way for the alchemy on the other side to be amplified.” Edward said.

“But, Brother! How do we make it reappear? We don’t have alchemy!”

Roy took a step into their conversation. “Easy. All we have to do is wait.”

Ed thought for a moment. “Wait for what?” Ed asked slowly.

Roy sighed. “We wait for someone to fail a human transmutation, and something you call a homunculus is brought through The Gate, leaving it open for approximately 30 seconds.” Edward and Alphonse stood there, realizing that it could work; realizing that they could get out of this strange place; realizing that they could go home.

Ed’s thoughts soon began to deteriorate when he thought of a loop-hole to the idea. “That still doesn’t solve how to get The Gate to even appear over here!” Al seemed to notice it at the same time his brother did.

Roy laughed. “You really take me for an idiot, don’t you Ed?

“No, I take you for an idiotic b*****d,” Edward remarked.

The mood turned real tense as a moment of silence passed. Roy spoke, “I don’t know why, but I have this connection to something. I feel as if I’m a different person than who I am. Once I joined this society after the war, your father seemed to explain things to me. That why I know so much about your world.

“Lately, I’ve been having dreams about someone who looks like me. I’m a General, and I’m missing an eye. I also am considered as the Flame Alchemist. If I am having dreams of the other world, there must be a smaller gate somewhere deep within our selves- that is how you to will call back The Gate. This is all I know.”

Ed and Al’s shoulders relaxed as they exhaled. They knew the facts added up, but there were still things missing.

“General-I mean- Roy?” Al started. “Is that really all you know? There is one missing detail missing. Since we are here, and not there, we don’t have another body of ours to dream about and connect with! And what about equivalent excha-“

Ed interrupted him, “Alphonse! Do you really still believe in equal exchange?!” Al’s eyes resembled a puppy because his brother yelled at him.

Roy answered Al’s question, “That is something you will have to figure out for yourselves.”

Their conversation ended with Roy leading them to their new work rooms.

*********************************************************************************************

Ed and Al’s new room was a light beige color with long silk curtains that blew through the window. There were two beds on opposite sides that were separated between a table and the window. Through the door on the left, there was a room with books shelves and desks used to study The Gate.

Alphonse sat on the bed to the right, leaving an indent where he sat. Edward put his soft arm above the windowsill as he leaned over the small table for a pillow. He looked out the window, not knowing what to think, or not knowing if he should think at all. He backed away from the window, walking into the study room. He grabbed three large books on this worlds past with alchemy. He threw the books on his bed as he sat facing towards his younger brother.

“Al, I’m sorry about yelling at you. I just don’t know anymore.” Ed closed his eyes, so did Al.

“It’s alright Brother, I forgive you. I know you didn’t mean it.” He was quite for a moment. “But Brother, I don’t know if I still believe in equivalent exchange. It’s all too confusing!”

Ed started to look through the largest book he grabbed. He turned through a few pages and he threw it against the wall. “Damn it, Al! This is impossible! What the hell did Roy mean when he said ‘the gate inside our selves?’ I bet his story was a fake from the start!”

Al’s head turned to Edward’s bed. He watched his older brother push his books off his bed onto the ground. Ed leaned back and used his pillow as a headrest.

“Brother, lets just say what we know, and get the facts straight.” Alphonse always had a bull outlook out things, unlike Edward.

“Yeah, maybe that’s what we have to do. So, what do you know?”

“Well first, The Gate can be opened when a homunculus is born. Homunculi come from this side of The Gate, right? So it makes sense.”

Ed sat up. “That’s right, Al. Not that it matters, but Winry is dating Roy. Isn’t she a little young for Roy?” Ed was letting his feeling get in the way again.

“Ed,” Al said mockingly. “Once we get back I’m sure that you can have Winry to yourself all you want.”

Edward jumped out of bed. “Alphonse!” he smiled. “You love to piss me off, don’t you?”

Al laughed. “You know it’s true.”

“Al, I just want to see my Winry’s face again."

The night ended with the brothers speaking of their childhood friend.  

Alchemist-Gurl

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:32 pm
Can someone please tell me the name of the sequel,PLEASE!!!! crying cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:55 am
Yeah, the sequel is Destroying the Immortal. It's on Fanfiction.net  

Alchemist-Gurl

Alchemist-Gurl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 am
Helloz!! Here is the next chapter!! This chapter takes place is Resembol and what Winry has been doing when Ed was gone.

Winry Rockbell stood on the balcony of her yellow house. Her light blonde hair blew in the wind as she stared at the road, waiting for them to come home; waiting for him to come home.

As she watched, she saw a black automobile driving toward her. It was labeled from the military. She looked at the car with awe. Automobiles weren’t very popular, but Winry loved them. She would take one apart any day.

The car drew closer, close enough to see who was inside.

Roy Mustang.

Winry nearly shrieked when she saw him. The girl ran into the house excitingly. Before she turned to run down the stairs, she looked in the mirror to make sure she was presentable.

I don’t know why I’m doing this. She thought as she fixed her hair. Roy is good looking and all, but even just being friends with him, I feel like I’m betraying Ed.

She finished her hair and continued down stairs. When she was on the last step, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” Winry heard her grandma, Pinnako, yell.

“No, Grandma, I got it.” She dashed to the door, hoping to get there first. She made it to the entry way. There was no one there.

She smiled, looked at another mirror hanging on her right, and opened the door.

“General Mustang! I had no idea you were coming.”

Roy took a step in the house as she stepped back. “Hello, Winry. And please, just call me Roy.”

Just call you Roy, huh? Does that mean were good friends? She thought wondering.

“Oh, okay Roy.” She said as she remembered her manners. “Uh, come in! Are you hungry? Do you want me to get my Grandma to cook you something? Do you need a place to stay? Come and sit.” She rambled on like this as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room.

“Winry,” Roy said as he stopped her. He was still holding her hand as he lifted his other arm and put his finger on her mouth. “You talk too much.”

The rest of the night was filled with Roy telling his stories he remembered of Ed and Al. He told only his side of stories, and he exaggerated too much.

“Wow, Roy,” Pinnako started. “It seems like you’ve been through a lot. Just how old are you anyway?”

Roy nearly choked on his beer. “My age, huh? I’d rather hear your ages first.”

“I’m older than you, that’s for sure,” Pinnako remarked.

Roy didn’t care of the old lady’s age. He wanted to know Winry’s. He thought she looked about 24, but he wasn’t absolutely sure.

“I’m only 19,” Winry said. “Didn’t you know that?”

Roy nearly fell out of his chair. “I’ll be right back,” he said as he dashed into the kitchen. He loosened his shirt collar, he needed to breath.

Was I really flirting with a 19-year-old?! What was I think- his thoughts were interrupted when Winry walked in.

“Hey,” she said. “So how old are you?”

“You really want to know?” he asked. Winry nodded.

“…32…”

Winry didn’t know how to react. She just stood there, like she was accepting the fact he was over ten years older than him. “Why exactly did you come here?” she asked.

Roy hesitated. “I’m looking for the Elric brothers. As I can tell, they’re obviously not back yet.”

Winry jumped. “Not back yet? How do you know they’re coming home, or if they’re coming home?”

“Don’t laugh at me, but a few nights ago, I had a dream that I was with FullMetal and I was helping him and his brother get back. The strange part was that I was dating you. Do you really want to hear the entire dream, Winry?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 pm
ok thanks,sorry if I was annoying. sweatdrop crying  

Teto_Kasane_23

Alchemist-Gurl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:32 am
So this chapter is during Roy's dream.

“Table for two, please,” Roy asked the brown hair girl. The girl led Roy and Winry to a small booth and took their orders. Roy stared in Winry’s eyes. Winry wasn’t starring back.

Roy took her hand. “What’s wrong, honey?”

She shook her head. “Nothing.”

Roy held her hand even tighter. “You know you can tell me,” he said passionately.

“Okay,” she started. “I think I know that guy over there, but he looks different from what I remember him. I haven’t seen him since last year, while the war was going on. I actually thought he was…dead.”

Roy turned around to see who she was looking at. “Which one? The blonde or the brunette? Where did you meet him?”

Winry took a minute to answer. “The blonde, his name is Edward. We used to play together when we were kids.” She stopped talking. “We dated each other for a while, too.”

Roy sat up. “Ah, yes. I remember you talking about him before. Are you sure it’s him.” He said as Edward turned around to look at them.

Winry got up and rushed toward Edward. “Edward? Is that you?” When she reached him, she hugged him, and he hugged back.

“Win-ry, how did you get here?” he asked.

Winry backed away from the hug and put her hands on her hips. “What do you mean?! I should be asking you! And why aren’t you wearing my clothes?!”

“Winry? What are you talking about?” he said while he took a step back from her. “Oh, I see. You’re the Winry of this world, mistaking me for the Edward of this world. I’m sorry. Come on, Al, lets go.”

“But Ed,” Winry started as the two brothers started to walk away. “I want to get back together, and I can make you clothes with my sewing machine again.”

Edward stopped in a half step. “Sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Wait! Did you say get back together?!”

She nodded as Roy began walking up to her. He put his arms around her waist as the two brothers walked out the door. “Come on,” Roy said. “Our food is here.” He took her back to the table and they ate in silence.

“Good-night, Winry,” Roy said as she began to shut the door of her house.

“Night, Roy,” she said. Roy always brought her home after their date. It was just polite manners he learned to do.

Roy was left to walk on his own to his home in Munich. As he walked he began to see another walker coming up on the horizon. It was strange to see other people walking at this time of night. It was even stranger because it was a young boy. Roy squinted to see who it was. It was the boy with Edward at the restaurant. Roy began to walk faster to get closer to him. The boy began to slow down.

“Hey,” Roy yelled to get his attention. The boy looked up and he stopped walking. Roy sped up his walking until he was caught up with him.

“Hi, um,” the boy started. “Do you know who I am?”

Roy looked at him strange. “No, but I do know I saw you this evening. What’s your name?”

“Alphonse, and you’re Roy, right?” He asked.

“Yes, how do you know that?” Al’s face turned pale as he asked his question. “Well, I suppose it doesn’t matter. Your name’s Alphonse, huh? That’s strange; I knew an Alphonse named Hedrich. He looked just like you, but he was much older.”

Al’s thoughts scrambled to come up with an excuse. “Oh, that’s my brother.” His excuse didn’t work.

“Why would parents name their sons with the same names?” Roy asked. Al was caught. “You’re not from here, are you?”

“H-how do you know?” Al asked.

Roy had a smirk on his face. “I used to work with a certain society that attempted to create gateways between this land and another. We called that other land Shambala.”

Al’s face lit up. “Do you know how to make another gate appear?”

“No, but that’s what you and Edward are for.” Roy sighed. “I’m in a good mood right now so I’ll help you and take you to the society building. What are you doing up so late anyways?”

Al flinched. “Well, my brother and I got in a small fight and I couldn’t sleep, so I came out on a walk. Should we go back and get him first?”

“Nah, I’ll get him later. Come on, let’s go.” Roy said as the two walked into the darkness.

“Wow Roy, all that happened in your dream?” Winry asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

“Yeah, I find it strange, too. Do you really think that all happened to Alphonse and FullMetal?”

Winry put her coffee down on the table. “I don’t know. How come you have these dreams and I don’t?”

“I’m an alchemist,” he said. “I’m sure that’s why.” The room was quiet for a moment.

“Roy,” Winry started. “Is Ed ever coming home?” By the time she finished her question, she was crying.

Roy scooted closer to Winry to comfort her. He put his arm around her. “Winry, you love him, don’t you?”

Winry closed her eyes as she hugged Roy, sobbing into his shirt. “If he’s not coming home, then what’s the point?”

Roy brushed his hand through her hair. “I just want you to know I’ll always be here for you.” Roy kissed Winry’s forehead as she clenched on to his shirt. Their moment was interrupted when they heard a loud knock on the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 am
Edward, Alphonse, and Roy sat on the ground around the transmutation circle that obviously wasn’t working. Ed clapped his hands about every ten minutes for nostalgia, but that didn’t work either.

“I’m tired of waiting!” Edward yelled out. “Someone attempt human transmutation already!” Ed turned to Roy. “This is a lie, isn’t it?”

Roy stood up. “I assure you Edward; this is the only way to can go home. Don’t you want to see your Winry?” By the time Roy was finished, Ed was running towards him, is automail in a fist.

“Shut the hell up!” Ed screamed as he threw is fist in Roy’s direction. Roy took a step back as Ed nearly fell to the ground.

“Do you really want to fight me?” Roy said as he took out his handgun.

“A gun, huh? That’s good! It’ll make it an even match!” Before Roy had a chance to load his pistol, Ed was already swinging his automail again.

“Ed, stop!” Al yelled. He knew his brother was pissed, so he had no choice but to stand and watch.

Roy aimed his gun toward Edward. His shot missed. Ed ran up to Roy and knocked the gun out his hand. He took his automail arm and held Roy by his shirt and lifted him off the ground.

“Now tell me b*****d! If were not going home, then I want you to stay away from my Winry!!” Ed yelled furiously into his ear. All Roy did was laugh a little, and pulled another loaded pistol from his pocket. He turned the safety off, and shot.

A loud clash of automail hit the ground as the transmutation circle turned blue.

“Brother!” Al yelled as he ran toward the Edward with one arm. Roy held his hand on his eye due to the ricochet on Ed’s automail.

“Al,” Ed said as he held his hand where his automail used to be. “Someone’s attempting human transmutation.” He turned toward Al to look at him, and then he turned to Roy’s bleeding face.

“G-go,” Roy said. Ed nodded. He and Al dashed into the center of the circle as Roy watch them disinigrate into thin air.

The Gate was different from what Ed remembered. He took a few steps around and he put his hand on the giant door.

“What side am I on?” He asked. There was no reply. The door swung wide open as the Gate sucked him in. Ed closed his eyes- he didn’t want to see everything like last time. He thought while he was inside. Damnit!! We don’t have an equivalent exchange!

His eyes opened and he looked to see his automail leg and his real leg gone. He lifted his head up to see his teacher, Izumi. Someone is trying to bring teacher back to life! When did teacher even die? Is Izumi is the new homunculus?

Edward slammed his eyes shut, wanting his experience with the Gate to be over with. He opened his eyes one last time- he was where is house once stood in Resembol.

“Alphonse?” He said barely above a whisper. He looked around, he couldn’t find Al. “Alphonse!” Ed tried to get up but he couldn’t- he had no legs. He turned around the best he could to see Alphonse laying on the ground- he was missing his left arm.

“Al!” Ed screamed. He crawled towards Al the best he could. Ed was missing both of his legs and his automail arm. When Ed finally reached Al, he turned him on his back. Al was still breathing.

“Alphonse,” he said in relief.

“Brother,” Al said. Then he sat up, realizing where he was. “Brother!” Al’s excitement didn’t last long when he realized he was missing an arm.

“Yeah Al,” a tear came down Ed’s cheek. “Were back.”

Al looked around and he notice there was no way for Ed to stand. The floor they sat on was covered in blood and the smell of iron was in the air. Al stood up to the best of his abilities. He used his one and only arm to lift Ed up. Al walked trying not to drop is brother. There was a trail of blood everywhere he took a step.

They finally reached Rockbell’s Automail, a yellow building they became very familiar with. Al took his last steps onto the porch and he knocked loudly on the door.  

Alchemist-Gurl

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff