I once belonged to this guild at one point in time when i first was on gaia a long time ago.

at that time i thought i knew quite a bit about pagan paths and wicca and put up an essay that i had wrote for a school assignment basised off of scott cunningham's book "when someone you love is wiccan"

well i don't remember who exactly but i remember it was one of the mods of the forum basically pointed out that most of that essay was full of fluff and referred me to this guild to try and help me. i never really got active in here though as i lost most of my contact with the internet at that time as well.

i also had at one point dropped all my pagan beliefs after some criticism and pressure from my family and left all the pagan and other-kin guilds that i was a member of.

now i'm wanting to start anew to basicly wipe the slate clean and learn from the beginning about everything.

i like to think of myself as a bit of a scholar and a source of information to my friends as well as the pride of knowing things that may aid others.

i've never really aplenty myself to a particular path either, i've never been sure if i should aply myself to one at all. though i've always been resurching and loveing egypt since i was a little girl.

well thats enough of me blabing sweatdrop i can't say that i'll be any more active than i was last time as i'm the captain of a clan, but i would value any advice or friendship that you wish to extend to me.