Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Not An Uke x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:57 am
For Heart Gold and Soul Silver!
I miss Johto!!!
<333

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:01 pm
I haven't finished playing diamond yet, but I still can't wait for the new ones. Johto was a lot of fun. Brings back a lot of good memories just thinking about it, heh.

I know I enjoyed FireRed cause of getting to play through Kanto again.  

Jordamus

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:04 pm
I started my old Silver over today...Good times...Good times...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:06 pm
I did the same thing the other day. But then the batteries went dead and I couldn't find the adapter so pfft  

Jordamus

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:09 pm
Jordamus
I did the same thing the other day. But then the batteries went dead and I couldn't find the adapter so pfft

I feel sorry for you...I only got to the part where you are taught how to throw Pokeballs. But man, the rush!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:15 pm
I caught two pokemon and just finished healing and saving when the power cut off. Thought about going back and playing the old Red or Blue again...or maybe even Yellow.  

Jordamus

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm
Never played Red, Blue, or Yellow, sadly. Only the remakes, which I thought sucked, but useful for obtaining Pokemon from Kanto. Silver got me started, though, thanks to an old friend. And Silver will continue my interest in Pokemon (the remake).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:29 pm
Gaara the Protector
Never played Red, Blue, or Yellow, sadly. Only the remakes, which I thought sucked, but useful for obtaining Pokemon from Kanto. Silver got me started, though, thanks to an old friend. And Silver will continue my interest in Pokemon (the remake).

Pity you never got to play the originals. I can't argee with you on the remakes, I very much enjoyed FireRed. I got started with Red and I can't remember now what caused me to buy it. I think it was a commercial. I bought the Gold and Silver at the same time but it was Gold I played first. That one holds a rather special spot cause that was my entertainment while I was stuck at my grandma's house while my mom was in the hospital.  

Jordamus

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:50 am
HG/SS are going to be larger than the originals.... Considerably larger. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:32 am
Jordamus
Gaara the Protector

Pity you never got to play the originals. I can't argee with you on the remakes, I very much enjoyed FireRed. I got started with Red and I can't remember now what caused me to buy it. I think it was a commercial. I bought the Gold and Silver at the same time but it was Gold I played first. That one holds a rather special spot cause that was my entertainment while I was stuck at my grandma's house while my mom was in the hospital.

I guess I just expected to much for the remakes. Or I got mad at the fact you had to beat the game to transfer Pokemon. It wasn't hard, just too time consuming.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:59 am
Gaara the Protector
Jordamus
Gaara the Protector

I guess I just expected to much for the remakes. Or I got mad at the fact you had to beat the game to transfer Pokemon. It wasn't hard, just too time consuming.

I don't think you have to wait to transfer for the remakes though... One of the in game events can only trigger if you have a specific event only pokemon when you reach a certain point in the game (pikachu colored pichu to be precise), and its event is a few months before the games are released...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:19 am
krishnath
Gaara the Protector
Jordamus
Gaara the Protector

I don't think you have to wait to transfer for the remakes though... One of the in game events can only trigger if you have a specific event only pokemon when you reach a certain point in the game (pikachu colored pichu to be precise), and its event is a few months before the games are released...

Oh, no no! I am very still excited for the remakes! sweatdrop I'd never talk bad about SS/HG. We were talking about Firered, the GBA game. I loved Silver, though, and am very much looking forward to Soul Silver!  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:12 am
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
Gaara the Protector
Jordamus
Gaara the Protector

Oh, no no! I am very still excited for the remakes! sweatdrop I'd never talk bad about SS/HG. We were talking about Firered, the GBA game. I loved Silver, though, and am very much looking forward to Soul Silver!
Fire Red/Leaf Green where pretty good for remakes, but some of the things in the game made no ******** sense. Like Eevee not being able to evolve into Espeon/Umbreon until after you had gotten the national dex. I am glad that it appears that they have done away with this stupidity in HG/SS. From what I have been able to discern, all evolutions and pre-evolutions that have appeared after the originals to pokemon that where already available in the games will be obtainable before the national dex.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 am
krishnath
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
Gaara the Protector
Jordamus
Gaara the Protector

Fire Red/Leaf Green where pretty good for remakes, but some of the things in the game made no ******** sense. Like Eevee not being able to evolve into Espeon/Umbreon until after you had gotten the national dex. I am glad that it appears that they have done away with this stupidity in HG/SS. From what I have been able to discern, all evolutions and pre-evolutions that have appeared after the originals to pokemon that where already available in the games will be obtainable before the national dex.

I guess I shouldn't have talked bad about Firered, though. I can't judge it as a remake, since I didn't play the original Red, Yellow, or Blue.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:22 am
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
Gaara the Protector

I guess I shouldn't have talked bad about Firered, though. I can't judge it as a remake, since I didn't play the original Red, Yellow, or Blue.

Eh, it don't matter much. There where parts of them that where flaved, like the xp curve between the last gym and victory road. There was an almost ten level difference. >.<  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff