Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight.. do you love it or hate it?
  OMG its awesome
  it was ok
  i hate twilight and all things twilight related!!
  im just so in love with edward! <3
  poll gold XD
View Results

samzy

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:40 am
i read the book first before i watched the film... and in my opinion the film was a bit of a let down compared to the book, although the film was really good i think the book was much better, i had different pictures built up in my head of the characters and edward especially! i could not put the book down for a second! lol

so what is everyones opinions on this.... what did you prefer, the book or the film? or maybe you liked them both equally??

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:27 am
I thought the book was better, but to me the book is almost always better. biggrin  

Katz665

_ii-jEsSiCa-ii_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:05 am
i love twilight very much!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:02 am
Katz665
I thought the book was better, but to me the book is almost always better. biggrin

i totally agree with you 3nodding  

samzy

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

SoftCookie3

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:05 am
Twilight is awesome! The story is very interesting and original and READ THE BOOKS! they're a lot BETTER 3nodding
~I can't wait to see New Moon blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:14 pm
I read d twilight saga already (currently rereading ^^) anyways d book is SO MUCH BETTER but i like d book 2. I want 2 c new moon and then i don 't it's sad i was sad when............................well not gonna spoil d book/movie heart blaugh  

Angel_527a

samzy

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:06 am
ive read all the books... and now i have started from the beginning again he he... cant wait for new moon to be on at flicks sooo defo gonna go and see it.

heart  
Naomipirates23 rolled 4 100-sided dice: 80, 57, 34, 63 Total: 234 (4-400)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:56 pm
Ive read the Saga like 3 times, but I have 2 say the movie was bttr! Dont get mad at me! Its just that the book had so many big words and thats y i think the movie was bttr!  

Naomipirates23

Breayue

Friendly Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm
I read the series and it was quite boring. >.> And the director did a horrible job on the movie, she didn't do any of the actual interesting parts of the book. Like Carisle's story.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm
i love twilight!!! i have read all of the books!!! hahaha i can't wait to see the new movie that is coming out!!. you know New Moon!!!! yay!!! biggrin  

Hot_Pink_Barbie

5,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 pm
Twilight is the worst thing to Happen to The media I have ever seen or even heard of. It has destroyed music, Approved and encouraged emos, and supports the whole Gay Vampire fad. I can't believe there are going to 4 of them...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 pm
I liked the books better  

lillee e guana

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Elizabeth BEW

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:44 pm
it's alot tolerble now that the phase is settling down but i still don't absolutly adore it with every fiber ij my being but the books ( first 2) were good.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 am
Naomipirates23
Ive read the Saga like 3 times, but I have 2 say the movie was bttr! Dont get mad at me! Its just that the book had so many big words and thats y i think the movie was bttr!

thats cool most people prefer the movie and everyone is entitled to there own opinion, plus for people that dont read/dont like to read people can still experience twilight 3nodding heart  

samzy

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

samzy

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:03 am
Hot_Pink_Barbie
i love twilight!!! i have read all of the books!!! hahaha i can't wait to see the new movie that is coming out!!. you know New Moon!!!! yay!!! biggrin

yay i have got a good feeling about the new moon film i think it will be alot more exciting then the first film xd cant wait heart  
Music / Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff