the sun is out to burn me
View Results

Kay Of Khaos
Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Tis summer...and though Kay said she'd find a job, Kay can't find one. *sigh* So basically there's nothing to do all day but go on Gaia! How about you peoples?? Anything going on with your summer?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:21 pm
Not really, I was suppose to go to Sea World but that didn't work out crying Haha oh well. I started a film photography class, it's pretty fun smile  

A Very Merry Unbirthdayy

Kay Of Khaos
Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

O.o Ooohs. I'm jealous. I've always wanted to take a photography class. Mostly because I hope I'll do waaaay better behind a camera since I suck at being in front of one. XP

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:28 am

I've got tennis all summer...and hanging out with friends!

SASSY BLACK GURL

xBlade Nightmarex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:12 pm
I have so much to do this summer. I applied for a job at subway and mcdonalds but havent been contacted yet... so thats probably a no. I have 7 concerts (2 of them last 4 days) to go to, a mission trip to Birmingham, summer camp, cross country, and baseball. Its gonna be a busy summer biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:16 pm
xBlade Nightmarex
I have so much to do this summer. I applied for a job at subway and mcdonalds but havent been contacted yet... so thats probably a no. I have 7 concerts (2 of them last 4 days) to go to, a mission trip to Birmingham, summer camp, cross country, and baseball. Its gonna be a busy summer biggrin

Woah, you have cross country in the summer? Or are you just running every day? That's what I'm doing. 3nodding

SASSY BLACK GURL

Kaomi_Uzumaki

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 am
I'm going to my mom's (Since...umm...they......divorce) Well since they "divorced" it doesn't bother me since they "divorced"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Demented Yogurt
xBlade Nightmarex

Woah, you have cross country in the summer? Or are you just running every day? That's what I'm doing. 3nodding

well... conditioning starts tomorrow... but official practice starts in the middle of july.

xBlade Nightmarex

SASSY BLACK GURL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:24 am
xBlade Nightmarex
Demented Yogurt
xBlade Nightmarex

well... conditioning starts tomorrow... but official practice starts in the middle of july.

We start in like September. We should start in July though and keep going until when we normally end cuz some kids SUCK!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:45 pm
Summer = no school.
Currently job shopping and I'll be continuing my drum lessons <3
Lots of Gaia, lots of sleeping. I'm excited.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

xBlade Nightmarex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:52 pm
Demented Yogurt
xBlade Nightmarex
Demented Yogurt
xBlade Nightmarex

We start in like September. We should start in July though and keep going until when we normally end cuz some kids SUCK!

I suck emo
is your race a 5k?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm
Darth Shiny says:

Shiny's going to summer school! Erm, yes, I'm excited. It's college. And I just have an online class, so at school, I get to hang with my friends most of the day (when the ones who aren't slackers are actually in class xd ). It'll be fun. ^.^

To Write Love On Her Arms

Hold me like you held on to life.

No Name the Walrus
Crew

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150

xBlade Nightmarex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:12 pm
Darth Shiny
Darth Shiny says:

Shiny's going to summer school! Erm, yes, I'm excited. It's college. And I just have an online class, so at school, I get to hang with my friends most of the day (when the ones who aren't slackers are actually in class xd ). It'll be fun. ^.^

I had to go to summer school cause I failed reading...
It mega sucked.
And my mom was all like HOW THE HELL DID YOU FAIL YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT?!!?!!
and i was all like, dude. I dkizzle.
and then we found out that my teacher was a dumbshit and he put my grade in wrong.
and then I got 100 bucks.
but my mom took it.
shes a b***h
the end

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 pm
xBlade Nightmarex
Darth Shiny
Darth Shiny says:

I had to go to summer school cause I failed reading...
It mega sucked.
And my mom was all like HOW THE HELL DID YOU FAIL YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT?!!?!!
and i was all like, dude. I dkizzle.
and then we found out that my teacher was a dumbshit and he put my grade in wrong.
and then I got 100 bucks.
but my mom took it.
shes a b***h
the end

Darth Shiny says:

Not fun. I had to go to summer school in high school for English...Which sucked b/c all we did was read books by Gary Soto. I swear, the teacher must've had a thing for him. >.<

No Name the Walrus
Crew

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150

xBlade Nightmarex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 pm
I don't know who that is....