Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Need Literate for Werewolf rp (Looking)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 pm
The Distance We Traveled

The legend of the werewolf is one of the most ancient and wide spread. Stories of werewolves can be found as far back as history has been written. These shape-shifter myths can be found all over the word from China to Iceland and Brazil to Haiti.

But not everything is a myth.

In a small town not far off from Pennsylvania, there's a story told among the little children. A story told only to those who never listen. The story of the werewolf. It's been said that the store told of werewolves killing any disobedient children is not only a myth but a story made up by parents in desperate need of their children to behave. But no one knows who began the story themselves. Only true werewolves would tell a story as such.

It's unknown amongst the townspeople that real werewolves live among them. Only they're shape-shifters. Forming into the actual wolf where and whenever they please. One werewolf in particular was never happy with her pack. The reckless boys getting into trouble whenever they please. She, on the other hand, tried to do as their ancestors had done. Keep a low profile and nothing else.

But one day, her reckless cousin shape shifted in the day time and stole several chickens from a local farm. She tried to stop him before the farmer noticed but it was too late. The farm grabbed his shot gun and began firing at the two. Her cousin was safe and ran all the way home. She, on the other hand, was wounded in the chest. The girl tried to get as far away from the farmer as she could. But when she got to the river, she couldn't take it anymore. Giving in to her human form, she lied near the river bank. Breathing slowly but painfully. The loss of blood eventually leading to her loss of consciousness.

When she awoke, she found herself bandaged and taken care of. Lying in a bed, in a home of a human who had seen the whole transformation.

Will he tell her story to the whole town? The world? Or just plainly keep it a secret? Will sparks fly? Let us unfold the rest of the story.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:56 pm
I am looking for someone who is literate. This means goodish grammar, types actual sentences and does at least a paragraph with each response. Now I understand writer's block and such but not every response has to be a one liner. If you do a one liner then I will do a one liner. It's ok if you make a few grammar mistakes since I do them sometimes to. Most likely in every post but please know how to type.

You have to be able to be more than one person. You can even bring can bring in anybody. Don't worry I'll be doing more than one character as well. I would like you to stay active and if you go anywhere please let me know so I don't just think you stopped posting on me. When you send the pm, title it I'm not a hunter so I know that you have read this. I am working on my profile so give me some time. I do NOT want your character to be asking "so what do you want to do?" there is no story with that. if you can't think of something to go along with my post, add something new. bring in drama. whatever. I don't want to be the only one adding stuff. You can too.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:58 pm
[align=center][b]What the mirror shows me in the morning: [/b][Picture][b]What my mother calls me:[/b]
[Name]
[b]What my friends call me:[/b]
[Nickname...don't have to have one]
[b]How long I've been here:[/b]
[Age: 22-27]
[b]My life:[/b]
[Bio]
[b]The way I tick:[/b]
[Personality]
[b]What else I like: [/b]
[other hobbies or just other random stuff.]
[b]My Job:[/b]
[Obvious]
[b]Other:[/b][Anything else you think is important.]
[/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 pm
What the mirror shows me in the morning: User Image
But this is my true form: User Image
What my mother calls me:
Amaris Lowell
What my friends call me:
Elle
How long I've been here:
My life:
My whole life I was forced to follow tradition. To keep the pack's law. Stay true to the pack. When you live amongst the humans, blend in. No one must know your true self. That was the law set down from the beginning of it all. So that's how I've lived my life. Though, I've never really made friends with any humans. Just my pack. My father was taken from me when I was young. My mother tried her best to keep me strong. Our leader, Luthor, has had his eye on me for some time. He believes I would be good for breeding. He continues to see that I don't want to be his next breeding machine. My true dream is to be on my own. To get out of this town and not half to worry about anyone in my pack stepping out of line.
The way I tick:
Tough, quiet but not shy. I don't usually talk much among the humans but when I'm with my own pack I'm usually yelling at someone. Most times it's my cousin.
What else I like:
Running in my true form. Being away from the pack.
My Job:
Assistant Manager at Moe's Pet Shop
Other:I'm the only white wolf in the pack. It's the reason why Luthor continues to be so persistant.

What the mirror shows me in the morning: User Image
What my mother calls me: Kurushii Hateshinai
What my friends call me: K
How long I've been here: 23 years
My life: Sucks. My mother was killed in a car accident. My father left me to die. My brother blames me for all his problems. I live alone and will die alone unless something happens. I kinda hated that idea. So I adopted a girl. Her name is Jamie and she is the only spot of light in my dark dark world.
The way I tick:Strong, angry, spiteful, can be bitingly sarcastic but seriously I am nice if you get to know me
What else I like: I like to draw and work with clay. And not the cheap s**t either. Did I mention I am filthy rich. I hate that too.
My Job: I dont have to work, but it sets a good example for Jamie. I am a bartender.
Other:

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:11 pm
My breathing grew heavier and heavier as I continued to run. My tail wiping swiftly behind me as I ran. The sun was coming up and no one was around to see me. Then again, I was just a wolf to them. Humans were always oblivious to our existence. The wind was beating against my face but it was moments like these that I loved.

I ran in between the trees, back and forth, until finally making it back home where I could safely turn back to my disguise as a human. My mother was pouring herself a cup of coffee as I walked through the back door. "Good run?" She asked with a smile. I simply nodded and grabbed a bottle water from the fridge.

"Morning cousin. Did we have fun frolicking through the forest?" My cousin, Chakor, though I liked to call him Chase, graced us with his presence as he walked into the kitchen. He was always the childish one.

"I wasn't frolicking. I was running. You and you're, so called, friends are the ones who frolic through the forest. Chasing after rabbits, it's not even sport." Chase gave me a look as if he was insulted, though I knew better. I ignored everything Chase was about to say as I got ready for work at the local pet shop.

I unlocked the door to the pet shop and turned the sign over. The puppies barked madly as they sensed a wolf in their presence. To them, I was their elder who they listened to. "Good morning to you too." I smiled as I began to put food in their cages. A small husky dog licked my hand when I opened his cage. He had been in the shop for almost a month. Any longer and they would put him down but I was sure he was going to be adopted soon. "Don't worry, my friend. Today's the day for you. I'm sure of it this time." I closed his gate and began to feed the rest of them just as the day was beginning.

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games